Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (74614 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Mendo007(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by naira2009: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2013
To God be the Glory. Joseph was 90 years old when he got married to Mary. So what is all the fuss about. Joseph na 90 years Mary na 12 years. The Nigerian Senator neva reach 60 years. The girl na 15 years. Haba mallam. According to someone on this thread...Lets call a Spade a Spade.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by naira2009: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Affamefuna: I wonder what sort of sexual gratification this man derives from underage girls? Girls old enough to be his grand daughters! Sometyms I weep cos I rly dnt know where this country is moving to, unimaginable things happening here and there. Its high tym d muslims in this country come together and condemn this unspeakable and inhumane act before it gets out of hand. People lyk yerima are animals and should be treated as such

Which unspeakable inhumane act Joseph was 90 years old when he married Virgin Mary who was 12 years old. So the founders of the Christian religion can do it and you do not castigate them.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2013
sademola:

for a pastor to have done this https://www.nairaland.com/1556519/pastor-hacks-wife-failing-attend to his wife then christians are nt only confused but crazy
The pastor should be punished for what he did,yerima shld also be made to face the law.Aliko dangote is he not a Muslim how come he doest give out his daughters to marry @15 to men of yerimas age.Men who do this are hidding under religion to carry out their evil desires.SO DEATH TO ISLAM A THOUSA D TIMES!!!!!!!!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by kalohkaloh: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2013
And this Yerima is a Senator in a great country like Nigeria! Anyway, as long as he continues to collect fat allowances in the Senate where he hardly initiates any bill, so long will he continue to indulge in the shameless act of marrying under-aged arabs! His likes are a big shame to the Nigerian Senate!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Baby mama]

Please leave my name out of your kpomo lips
You hear
This is not about me and my baby daddy
It is about Yerima
Ok[/quote

Please what is kpomo?
We don't have kpomo lips cox we don't eat kpomo (kpomo lips belong to those who know and eat kpomo)
You talked about my religion and prophet. Then you are asked us to seek Christ yet you cannot follow a simple commandment to close your legs . you should have stopped at Yerima when you posted.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

You may call it sick but we never hid it. Iam surprise to hear that to
you common sense supercede religion. When you believe Adam and committed
a sin, God that has power to forgive could not until He sent His only
'begotten son' to die. I am responsible for my own sins, sins are not
inherited Mr. Common sense.

So the Jesus you were asking people to seek for is mere lip service. By their fruit you shall know them.
Jesus cannot fight because he never had army. All he did was to kill 2000 pigs. what was there offence I wonder!
Its obvious you are confused.Let me ask you how old are,cos you said you aare a female right?and are you married?if you are above 15 and not yet married as a Muslim women what are you waiting for?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by hasibunallahu: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
The truth is that the senator is using the so called young bride to renew his fortunes. Islam does not support this type of thing and I sure he will never go unpunished. The parents of the brides are also selfish and greedy.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Jayses(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
corporeal senator
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by zenkrisyl: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Yerima is a beast
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2013
For those of you ranting whether Christ married or not and how his followers some Catholic priests have also decide not to marry.Christ never married cos marriage was resevered for men,human beings.Christ been the image of God and the express image of Almight God was not made to marry.In Christianity what the bible says is that if you want to marry,marry but if you know you can stay without marriage stay,but if you know you can't stay rather than your body to burn(rather than committing all manner of sex sin) pls marry and full fill all your sexusl desires with your spouse.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

Stop teaching me the concept of original sin in Islam madam - I was a muslim just like you and know more than you can imagine. Here you are talking about Jesus and have left your senator and your prophet marrying under-age girls. PLEASE LEAVE JESUS OUT OF THE EQUATION. It always surprises me why muslims always conveniently quote the bible and go back to Jesus to prove their twisted point yet conveniently deny his cruxifixtion and deity. Jesus taught non-violence, He healed the sick, raised the dead and the Quran even recorded that he created a bird out of clay. Mohammed with all his army, was he able to raise the dead? Could he save himself when he was poisoned? He died from the poison of a jewish woman who's family/tribe he slaughtered but the "so called last and greatest prophet" couldn't save himself.

Jesus willingly died, He fulfilled prophecy. He didn't need an army because His kingdom is not of this earth. He is concerned with the spiritual well-being and the heart of a person and not with their good deeds. He wants to change the heart of a man and woman that will ALLOW THEM FROM GIVING THEIR YOUNG GIRLS TO GRAND-FATHERS THAT ARE 10 TIMES OLDER THAN THEIR KIDS.

I ASKED YOU - IF YOU HAD A 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, WOULD YOU GIVE HER TO A 54 YEAR OLD MAN?
You have spoken well.God bless you
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2013
The evils of a bigot to the minors. That is reason they want to promote child marriage in the house. This man is not ashamed of his inglorous life and similar lives of those following him and believing what he believes - everything that justified his wicked actions.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

Stop teaching me the concept of original sin in Islam madam - I was a muslim just like you and know more than you can imagine. Here you are talking about Jesus and have left your senator and your prophet marrying under-age girls. PLEASE LEAVE JESUS OUT OF THE EQUATION. It always surprises me why muslims always conveniently quote the bible and go back to Jesus to prove their twisted point yet conveniently deny his cruxifixtion and deity. Jesus taught non-violence, He healed the sick, raised the dead and the Quran even recorded that he created a bird out of clay. Mohammed with all his army, was he able to raise the dead? Could he save himself when he was poisoned? He died from the poison of a jewish woman who's family/tribe he slaughtered but the "so called last and greatest prophet" couldn't save himself.

Jesus willingly died, He fulfilled prophecy. He didn't need an army because His kingdom is not of this earth. He is concerned with the spiritual well-being and the heart of a person and not with their good deeds. He wants to change the heart of a man and woman that will ALLOW THEM FROM GIVING THEIR YOUNG GIRLS TO GRAND-FATHERS THAT ARE 10 TIMES OLDER THAN THEIR KIDS.

I ASKED YOU - IF YOU HAD A 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, WOULD YOU GIVE HER TO A 54 YEAR OLD MAN?

I know all about JESUS (PBUH) in a purest and most respectable manner and I also know of his miracles which he did by God's permission. That was why he always gave GOD the glory. Did Jesus saved himself from Jews? you have not still answer the biblical age limit for marriage. Moses fought Pharaoh, David fought Goliath. Prophets fights back when attacked by enemies. Jesus called Jews men of inequities, vipers adulterous and wicked generations. Flogged and turned the money changers table, destroyed 2000 pigs and you think he will not fight evil with force if I had an army? How many hearts did he won, he couldn't even win his disciples heart. All the your hearts were won by "apostle Paul"(self acclaimed 13th disciple of Christ). A staunch hater of Christ told you guys that Christ chose from a dream and gullibly believe. God always send angels to his messengers. If resurrection is what made Jesus great what about Patience Jonathan and sister Linda?
Please read your Bible well and stick to the teachings of Christ instead of coming here and opening your mouth like Senator Yerima.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2013
Judek2:

No, rather curse be upon the religionthat teaches it, and the man who founded it, the same who did it, and inspires those who do it..
GBAM!!!!!!!Na you talk am well
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by davades(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Old Goon
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

Learning strange thing.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Rexyl:

Learning strange thing.

Bros, you will always learn strange things on Islam 001 as taught by haters of Mohammad(SAW) and Islam.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Olugbenger(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2013
rigormortis:

she banned me till 2016 for saying the truth, she is a fanatic

Exactly my brother. . grin
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by ogunjimiwalefat(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2013
abeg free yerima your own self dey ur body
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by mykhel995: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2013
sademola:

Go through this and let me hear your view of christianity, a Pastor for that matter

https://www.nairaland.com/1556519/pastor-hacks-wife-failing-attend

It's sad that you can't see the irony here. Christians and Christian leaders will condemn that pastor. He will be reprimanded/ punished. Muslims and muslim leaders generally see nothing wrong with what Senator Yerima is doing. He will not be reprimanded or punished (except by christians and child rights activists.). That is the major reason why his acts cannot be separated from Islam, because muslims are not standing / cannot stand up against this.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Asabeq(f): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Just the way your father clicks on your brothers!right?? Animal

cold:
But you know too well she's right about the catholic bit. So why're you getting all worked up?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by odudueffiom(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by pickabeau1: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

I am just getting warm up, I am a proud muslim lady i can't chicken out. My prophet learned from Christ mistake of turning the other cheek and ended up hung like a common criminal that was why he fought.

So you are even female and u are justifying child marriage
Well that is not new.. the mods here support it and call those of us who dont brainwashed
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by jeff1980(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
i glorify the name of the Lord for the salvation of my soul from this darkness religion.Shameful thing
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

Bros, you will always learn strange things on Islam 001 as taught by haters of Mohammad(SAW) and Islam.

uhm...
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
You have this to learn
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by ddeola: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pedo.... a criminal who ought to be behind bars for sex crime but who is a "flawmaker" in d national assembly

A second thought, hope this man is not using these "small small" gals for something diabolic.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
A minor given in marriage to a grandpa is uncalled-for. Abomination!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

I know all about JESUS (PBUH) in a purest and most respectable manner and I also know of his miracles which he did by God's permission. That was why he always gave GOD the glory. Did Jesus saved himself from Jews? you have not still answer the biblical age limit for marriage. Moses fought Pharaoh, David fought Goliath. Prophets fights back when attacked by enemies. Jesus called Jews men of inequities, vipers adulterous and wicked generations. Flogged and turned the money changers table, destroyed 2000 pigs and you think he will not fight evil with force if I had an army? How many hearts did he won, he couldn't even win his disciples heart. All the your hearts were won by "apostle Paul"(self acclaimed 13th disciple of Christ). A staunch hater of Christ told you guys that Christ chose from a dream and gullibly believe. God always send angels to his messengers. If resurrection is what made Jesus great what about Patience Jonathan and sister Linda?
Please read your Bible well and stick to the teachings of Christ instead of coming here and opening your mouth like Senator Yerima.

Bible‘s age limit for marriage is put at the matured age that is morally acceptable - when the girl or boy is physiologically and intellectually ripe for marriage. It is normally put at 18 years for a girl and 21 years for a boy. If both are joined in marriage at the ages, there is no sin, as long as the Bible principle of one man one wife is adhered to.

God‘s design for salvation of souls was that Jesus would come from the above and deliver His message that would correct erroneous believe of man about their adulterous ways of serving Him. And also to give proper information about what God demands from man in order to be in rightful relationship with Him.

That Jesus would suffer a sacrificial death I.e would be led like a lamb to be slaughtered without making any efforts to defend himself so that by his obedience humankind would be saved. All these were predicted about him long before he was sent by God. Christ selected 12 disciples among numerous followers, and these are the ones he commissioned with the greatest task on earth - preaching the gospel. These twelve (12) were commissioned to make disciples of the nations for Christ. It was thru this Saul (Paul) a notorious criminal was met, saved and prepared for God‘s service. He was one of the worst criminals of the time that was called by God to do the greatest exploit in the ministry. That is why God is God. He can use you too for His glorious work of preaching the gospel and winning souls for His kingdom.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by deols(f): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
O ga o.

Let me confirm first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.