Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (74612 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

Off topic ignorant statements from a man that has little to nothing to say. If you believe Christians worship 3 gods, then you need a reality check smiley. Since you want to side-step the issue and start talking about the Triune nature of God, I wouldn't engage you. As a former muslim, I was taught and believed that Christians worshipped 3 gods but after "spending time", "researching" and "praying" for God Almighty to open my eyes; I realized that Mohammed knew little to nothing of the Christian faith.

For your information, Christians believe in ONE GOD. If you don't believe it - that is your tea. Muslims are taught that they are true monotheist; I wonder how can that be possible when Mohammed encouraged the worship of ALLAH's 3 daughters. When Mohammed claimed and confirmed that he was deceived by satan. You muslims go to Mecca and dash the Saudi government billions of dollars every-year to go and kiss and black stone; as if black stones done finish for your back-yard. If kissing and praying to a rock everyday isn't idolatry; then I don't know what it is.

Yes, Islam is growing; it's called biological reproduction. One man marries 4 wives, each wife has 5 kids - obviously, they will populate. That doesn't exclude the camels and donkeys you count in the north in Nigeria to give the impression that Islam is growing smiley. There are 1.5 billion muslims and there are 2.3 billion christians. You guys have to marry more wives to catch up smiley

ROFL and you claimed to be a Muslim before. Allah's daughters from which mother. When Christians visit Jerusalem they also dash billions of dollars to the Jews(staunch enemies of Christ). There is no disease greater than ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rexyl:

So preachings holiness - what he concentrated much efforts to is contradictory to you because you could not practise the kind of holines. Please begin to give examples against this, you will always be replied.
Paul's Contradictions of Jesus here is a list of the major contradictions jesus Says Not To Eat Meat Sacrificed to Idols, But Paul Says It Is OK three times Jesus in the Book of Revelation condemns eating meat sacrificed to idols, even saying this is the doctrine of a false prophet. (Rev.2:6,14(Ephesus); Rev.2:14-15 (Pergamum); Revelation 2:20(Thyatira).)This absolute prescription also was set forth in James' ruling at the Jerusalem Council in Acts15:20. Then it is repeated when it was put in a letter. (Acts 15:29.) Finally, James reiterates this for a third and final time in Acts chapter 21. James tells Paul that many claim Paul is teaching lawless doctrine. So James reminds Paul what was the ruling at the Jerusalem Council.He tells Paul that previously "we wrote giving judgment that they [i.e., the Gentiles] should keep themselves from things sacrificed to idols...." (Acts 21:25.)However, Paul clearly teaches three times that there is nothing wrong in itself eating meat sacrificed to idols. (Romans14:21;1 Corinthians 8:4-13, and1 Corinthians 10:19-29.) The first time Paul addresses the question of "eating meat sacrificed to idols," Paul answers: "But food will not commend us to God; neither if we eat not...." (1 Cor. 8:8.) Paul then explained it is only necessary to abstain from eating such meat if you are around a "weaker" brother who thinks an idol is something. (1Cor. 8:7,8:10,9:22.) Then, and only then, must you abstain. The reason is that then a brother might be emboldened to do something he thinks is sinful. The brother is weak for believing eating meat sacrificed to an idol is wrong. This is thus a sin for him to eat, even though you know it is not sinful to eat meat sacrificed to idols. Thus, even though you know better than your weaker brother that it is no sin to do so, it is better to abstain in his presence than cause him to sin against his weak conscience and be "destroyed." (1 Cor. 8:11.)As Wikipedia says:A major controversy among early Christians concerned whether it was permissible to eat meat that had been offered in pagan worship, see also council of Jerusalem.Paul of Tarsus, who agreed to the apostolic Decree, also wrote that it was permitted to do so, as long as a blessing was pronounced over it, and provided that scandal was not caused by it. ("Idolatry and Christianity,"Wikipedia.)For more discussion, see Chapter Six of Jesus Words Only, available at this link to an html page. Jesus Says The Law Continues, But Paul Says no caveat: The Law given Moses applicable to"foreigners/sojourners" (Gentiles) is a relatively small set of moral commands primarily from Leviticus, incorporating most of the ten Commandments. So if the Law given Moses applies to Gentiles, it is not a burdensome list. Yet, we are still applying literally the Law, just as James did in Acts 15, by treating the term "foreigner/sojourners" versus "Israel" as literally as possible. This distinction perfectly explains why James said circumcision does not apply to Gentiles,i.e., Leviticus12:1-3only requires sons of"Israel" to be circumcised. See this webpage where we discuss this issue in more depth.Jesus's View on the Law. Jesus emphasized the validity of the Law up through the passing away of Heaven and Earth, thus confirming its inspiration and ongoing validity.In Matthew5:17-19we readsad17) Think not that I came to destroy the Law [of Moses]or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in nowise pass away from the Law, till all things be accomplished [i.e., all things predicted appear on the stage of history]. (19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (ASV)Compare Luke 16:17 similarly says at a different time than the Sermon on the Mount -- meaning Jesus repeated the same point twice:"It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law. (Luke16:16-17 NIV.)Thus, Jesus can never be accused of seducing any Christian from following the Law. Jesus cannot be a false prophet under Deuteronomy13:5(false prophet is anyone who has miracles and wonders but seduces you from following the Law). Jesus said the Law remained valid until the Heavens and Earth pass away. This passing of heaven and earth occurs at the end of the Millennium. This is 1000 years after Christ's Second Coming, according to the Book of Revelation.Paul's View on the Law. Paul says the opposite.Paul is blunt in Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14, 2 Cor. 3:11-17, Romans7:1-3et seq, and Galatians3:19 et seq. The Law is "abolished,""done away with," "nailed to a tree,""has faded away,' and was "only ordained by angels...who are no gods." If we were to cite Paul's condemnations of the Law in one string, the point is self-evident that Paul abrogated the Law for everyone. See Eph.2:15("setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations"wink; Col.2:14 ("having blotte ...("Christ is the end of the law"wink; 2 Cor.3:7("law of death"wink; Gal. 5:1 ("entangles"wink; Col.2:14-17("a shadow"wink; Rom. 3:27 ("law of works"wink; Rom.4:15("works wrath"wink; 2 Cor.3:9(ministration of condemnation); Gal.2:16("cannot justify"wink; Gal.3:21(cannot give life);Col.2:14("wiped out" exaleipsas); Gal.3:19,4:8-9("given by angels...who are no gods [and are] weak and beggarly celestial beings/elements"wink.Finally, in Romans7:1-6, Paul claims when Jesus died, the husband died and this dissolved the Law's bonds between the husband (God of Sinai) and wife (God's people). This henceforth made the "law dead to us." (Romans7:4.) This death-of-God-the-husband released the Jews, Paul contends, and when Christ resurrected the bonds of marriage with the old God were not renewed.(The implication, we contend, was Paul meant a new God emerges or otherwise if the same husband-God resurrected, why wasn't the bond to the Law renewed? Paulinists come near to admitting this is the only logical meaning while even confessing they are uncomfortable with the passage's 'seemingly' polytheistic explanation... Uggh. On our thorough analysis of Romans 7:1-6, see ourwebpagediscussion.)For more discussion on Paul's abrogation of the Law, see chapter five of Jesus Words Only excerpted at this link.How do those devoted to every word from both Paul and Jesus resolve the contradiction? Here is a perfect example:If [Jesus] is saying [inMatt 5:17by saying He fulfilled the Law, and meant] he is the 'end of the Law' [as Paul taught in Romans 10:4], then why does he say in the next verse that the Law will never disappear?...There is something exasperating about trying to understand a verse like this....What the verse seems to say contradicts what we know from other verses in the New Testament. The truth is we cannot be expected to understand this verse.Bivin, David. Blizzard, Jr., Roy.Understanding the Difficult Words of Jesus: New Insights From A Hebraic Perspective(Destiny Image, 2001) at 113.Incidentally, Bivin-Blizzard offer a Hebrew approach that Jesus' means by saying he did not come to destroy the Law means his interpretations will not weaken its meaning, and to fulfill means to make it more lasting. Even with that, Bivin-Blizzard realize they haven't removed the contradiction between Paul and Jesus.Paul Says The Pharisees Followed The Law Rigorously, But Jesus Says They Were lax about The law Paul says in Philippians3:5-6that as a result of his time as a Pharisee that "as touching righteousness,found blameless." Cf. Acts26:5where Paul says "I conformed to the strictest sect
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA

I know all about JESUS (PBUH) in a purest and most respectable manner and I also know of his miracles which he did by God's permission.

The Jesus you know if the Jesus in the Quran. The Jesus in the Quran has been striped of his deity. He was demoted to a mere man and nothing more. His cruxifixtion is complicated. His death for the sins of the entire world is twisted - the JESUS OF THE QURAN is not the same Jesus in all His glory and power as he is described in the Bible. So, I understand your knowledge of Jesus - I used to be just like you smiley

That was why he always gave GOD the glory. Did Jesus saved himself from Jews? you have not still answer the biblical age limit for marriage.

The Bible doesn't state an age - I told you that before. Jesus died willingly. He was to die willingly, His death was pre-told and fore-told thousands of years before His death. Which is greater, someone that can willingly die and rise from the dead or someone that enjoys killing others but dies of poison and can't save himself?

Moses fought Pharaoh, David fought Goliath.

Cha, Moses never fought Pharaoh oh smiley

Prophets fights back when attacked by enemies. Jesus called Jews men of inequities, vipers adulterous and wicked generations. Flogged and turned the money changers table, destroyed 2000 pigs and you think he will not fight evil with force if I had an army?

I keep asking you - did Jesus kill anyone/human being. All you have said is that killed pigs. That should be a plus for muslims because you don't like pigs smiley. DID JESUS KILL ANYONE?

How many hearts did he won, he couldn't even win his disciples heart.

He won 2.3 billion Christian hearts including mine. I was a former muslim who imagined my good deeds will take me to heaven, who thought going to mosque every friday will increase my good deeds smiley. Jesus the Christ died for me while I was a sinner.

All the your hearts were won by "apostle Paul"(self acclaimed 13th disciple of Christ). A staunch hater of Christ told you guys that Christ chose from a dream and gullibly believe.

Paul was bitten by a viper, a very poisonous snake and shoke it off. He didn't die. Your Mohammed was poisoned by jewish woman and died. So, who is greater and who should any reasonable person study and believe? The "so called" last a great prophet that slept with a child and died of the poison from a jewish woman whose tribe he wiped out? or should I believe the apostle, that poison couldn't affect. An apostle that healed the sick and made the cripple walk? I will leave people with common sense to choose.

God always send angels to his messengers. If resurrection is what made Jesus great what about Patience Jonathan and sister Linda? Please read your Bible well and stick to the teachings of Christ instead of coming here and opening your mouth like Senator Yerima

You go school at all? This statement is pointless if anything at all.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1:

So you are even female and u are justifying child marriage
Well that is not new.. the mods here support it and call those of us who dont brainwashed

If she condemns it; she will condemn her prophet doing the same to a 6 year old child. That is sacrilege to a muslim

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

ROFL and you claimed to be a Muslim before. Allah's daughters from which mother. When Christians visit Jerusalem they also dash billions of dollars to the Jews(staunch enemies of Christ). There is no disease greater than ignorance

Are you denying that Mohammed encouraged the worship of Allah's daughter in the Quran?. Christians go to Jerusalem for historical reasons, they don't go to kiss the black stone housed in the KABBAH and dress in white smiley
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by 5thNOTE: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ken_Jak: What a shameless old fool senator!
This is insanity of highest propencity. We wont allow derilection of humane attitude and morals because of monstrous religion. There should be a law disallowing marriage of minors. Because they are minors, they are nt held liable to some crime and punished as a adult. They are nt yet in D proper state of self decision eccentricing the case of marriage. They either are given D choice to choose to marry and then being slated that 18yrs, least 17yrs is allowable 4 marriage. We are nt in an Islamic country. We are in democratic country. No law should be in place without collective acceptance of D populace.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar: herbscure02

Must you show your ignorance all the time. Or are you just blind because of your religious leanings. When youask questions, do you actually do any research or you just sit at your imam's feet and accept anything he says without doing and background research your self. Jesus taught that a man should marry only ONE woman over 600 years before your prophet came and married over 15 for himself. Let's give you some Bible education:

Matthew 19:4-6 = 4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

I don't follow the lives of pastors Bros, I follow the life of Jesus and His teachings. I understand that muslims view Mohammed as the best of persons and venerate his character. However, marrying of 6 year old children is a 7th century cave like culture that has NO PLACE IN OUR TIME AS EDUCATED HUMAN-BEINGS
The verses you quoted doesn't prohibit marrying more than one wife. there is no where in the bible that specifically said marrying more than one wife is sinful it rather gave history that some prophet like Abraham practised polygamy
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Infoman51: The verses you quoted doesn't prohibit marrying more than one wife. there is no where in the bible that specifically said marrying more than one wife is sinful it rather gave history that some prophet like Abraham practised polygamy

1 Timothy 3:2 = Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach

I hope that helps

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rexyl:

There were some prophets after Moses to the time of Jesus, even those who declared how his birth and life would be. Many more would come after him including false ones with teachings different from the gospel. Read about Paul‘s conversion in Act 9 to clear your confusion. The acts of Apostle was not written by Paul but Luke one of the disciples. So take note of this.
there are strong evidences that proved that those who wrote gospel of new testament are not the disciples of Jesus. that shows you are very ignorant about your religion to have wrong impression that gospels were written by Jesus's deciples
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=SHAAWA][/quote]so did yerima treat the 17yrs old wife he has divorced as a queen?if he did why marry another to replace her?is he not contented with his other wives y marry a little girl then later divorce her?if this is what your so called religion preaches then you people are barbaric.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Infoman51: there are strong evidences that proved that those who wrote gospel of new testament are not the disciples of Jesus. that shows you are very ignorant about your religion to have wrong impression that gospels were written by Jesus's deciples

That's not new? Even the Quran claimed Jesus spoke as a baby - an event that is no where recorded in the Bible. Most muslims take the Quran's account of the Bible and they ignore the Bible own account. I find that really really shocking since the very Quran muslims say are the words of Allah has an extra Surah in the Shiite version of the Quran as compared to the Sunni version of the same Quran.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Judek2: All this people using Mary's age to justify this terrible act of the 21st century are just dumb..
The muslims fail to understand that the jewish tradition and Christianity are different. During the 7th century or so, the Jews upheld many traditions according to the law of Moses. They marry close relatives, eg cousins, Joseph was a brother to Mary.. Early marriage, death by stoning, etc.
Christians doesn't uphold that anymore, the coming of Jesus has brought a new law and better changes that will last forever..
As years go by, man's intelligence develops. Today everyone in his right senses knows that those acts are abomination..
That was what Jesus installed before he left.
Somehow, for a stagnant religion that still practice the damn acts of the 7th century in the 21st century.
Mr man, jesus said in the bible that he came to fulfil the LAW but not to abolish law so it is you Christians that are disobeying him by distorting his command in order to satisfy your selfish interests. “For truly, I say to you,till heavenand earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven;but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”(Matthew 5:18-19 RSV) Clearly the Old Testament is to be abided by until the end of human existence itself. None other then Jesus said so.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Infoman51: Mr man, jesus said in the bible that he came to fulfil the LAW but not to abolish law so it is you Christians that are disobeying him by distorting his command in order to satisfy your selfish interests

DO YOU SUPPORT THE CONSUMMATION OF MARRIAGE BETWEEN A 6 YEAR OLD AND A 54 YEAR OLD MAN?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar: SHAAWA

The Jesus you know if the Jesus in the Quran. The Jesus in the Quran has been striped of his deity. He was demoted to a mere man and nothing more. His cruxifixtion is complicated. His death for the sins of the entire world is twisted - the JESUS OF THE QURAN is not the same Jesus in all His glory and power as he is described in the Bible. So, I understand your knowledge of Jesus - I used to be just like you smiley

That was why he always gave GOD the glory. Did Jesus saved himself from Jews? you have not still answer the biblical age limit for marriage.

The Bible doesn't state an age - I told you that before. Jesus died willingly. He was to die willingly, His death was pre-told and fore-told thousands of years before His death. Which is greater, someone that can willingly die and rise from the dead or someone that enjoys killing others but dies of poison and can't save himself?

Cha, Moses never fought Pharaoh oh smiley

I keep asking you - did Jesus kill anyone/human being. All you have said is that killed pigs. That should be a plus for muslims because you don't like pigs smiley. DID JESUS KILL ANYONE?

He won 2.3 billion Christian hearts including mine. I was a former muslim who imagined my good deeds will take me to heaven, who thought going to mosque every friday will increase my good deeds smiley. Jesus the Christ died for me while I was a sinner.

Paul was bitten by a viper, a very poisonous snake and shoke it off. He didn't die. Your Mohammed was poisoned by jewish woman and died. So, who is greater and who should any reasonable person study and believe? The "so called" last a great prophet that slept with a child and died of the poison from a jewish woman whose tribe he wiped out? or should I believe the apostle, that poison couldn't affect. An apostle that healed the sick and made the cripple walk? I will leave people with common sense to choose.

You go school at all? This statement is pointless if anything at all.
Guy you are so on point!!!!!! Spot on!!!!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by naira2009: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Psylas: u are a fool, who told u mary was 12yr? Abi u think say jews they practice pedophilea
Go and read the Catholic Encyclopaedia. Joseph was 90 years old when he married Mary (Virgin Mary) who was 12 -14 years. She gave birth to Jesus when she was between 12-14years
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Infoman51: The verses you quoted doesn't prohibit marrying more than one wife. there is no where in the bible that specifically said marrying more than one wife is sinful it rather gave history that some prophet like Abraham practised polygamy
Are you so dumb you can't understand.D guy just quoted the new testament and you are here talking of Abraham. When Christ came to earth He came toshow men the way to live that is acceptable and decent.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

Are you denying that Mohammed encouraged the worship of Allah's daughter
in the Quran?. Christians go to Jerusalem for historical reasons, they
don't go to kiss the black stone housed in the KABBAH and dress in white
smiley

To start muslims do not believe in God having children, we consider
ourselves be servants of God. Even Christ with his perculiar birth is
not considered to be son of God in islam.

Jesus is not God
he was born by a woman
had a beginning in the stables
circumcised on the 8th day
ate, drank, urinated and pooed
cried, tempted by the devil.

Did Jesus created Adam and his mother? did created all creatures?

So Paul was great because he survived a snake bite. Come to the north and how 7yr old girls are playing with snakes.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
naira2009:
Go and read the Catholic Encyclopaedia. Joseph was 90 years old when he married Mary (Virgin Mary) who was 12 -14 years. She gave birth to Jesus when she was between 12-14years

I am still waiting for you to tell us Mary and Joseph age in the Bible smiley. So, you are using Catholic encyclopedia to explain the Bible smiley. People are indeed desperate

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

To start muslims do not believe in God having. Even Christ with his perculiar is not considered to be son of God in islam.

You did not answer my question. Does Allah have daughters as stated in the Quran or not?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sunglow: so did yerima treat the 17yrs old wife he has divorced
as a queen?if he did why marry another to replace her?is he not
contented with his other wives y marry a little girl then later divorce
her?if this is what your so called religion preaches then you people are
barbaric.

No Yerima did not treat her a queen that's why I won't give my daughter to Yerima.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
if i speak my mind now deols will ban me till 20-heaven-knows-when
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

You did not answer my question. Does Allah have daughters as stated in the Quran or not?

There is nothing like that in the Quran, can you back your claim with a quranic verse?

How was your day? you were missing all afternoon.
I am back home with 'analog' phone. Incase you dont hear from me. Tomorrow God's willing i will answer all your queries.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

Off topic ignorant statements from a man that has little to nothing to say. If you believe Christians worship 3 gods, then you need a reality check smiley. Since you want to side-step the issue and start talking about the Triune nature of God, I wouldn't engage you. As a former muslim, I was taught and believed that Christians worshipped 3 gods but after "spending time", "researching" and "praying" for God Almighty to open my eyes; I realized that Mohammed knew little to nothing of the Christian faith.

For your information, Christians believe in ONE GOD. If you don't believe it - that is your tea. Muslims are taught that they are true monotheist; I wonder how can that be possible when Mohammed encouraged the worship of ALLAH's 3 daughters. When Mohammed claimed and confirmed that he was deceived by satan. You muslims go to Mecca and dash the Saudi government billions of dollars every-year to go and kiss and black stone; as if black stones done finish for your back-yard. If kissing and praying to a rock everyday isn't idolatry; then I don't know what it is.

Yes, Islam is growing; it's called biological reproduction. One man marries 4 wives, each wife has 5 kids - obviously, they will populate. That doesn't exclude the camels and donkeys you count in the north in Nigeria to give the impression that Islam is growing smiley. There are 1.5 billion muslims and there are 2.3 billion christians. You guys have to marry more wives to catch up smiley
your claim that you are former muslim has been exposed as lie since you wrongly asserted that we worshipped 3 idotary daughters and black stone in mecca, you don't need to lie to defend the flaws in your religion. in Islam it is blasphemy to believe that God begot children. Quran said in Surah Ikhlas which is Chapter 112 of the Qur’an:"Say: He is Allah,The One and Only."Allah, the Eternal,Absolute."He begets not, nor is He begotten.And there is none like unto Him."[Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]. the kissing of black stone is not synonymous to worshipping the black stone or else you also accept that if you kiss your wife it means you are worshipping her. muslims worship Allah the creator of everything including the black stone which is one of the stones use to build the kaaba. if you said you believe in one God, do you still believe in the concept of Trinity, because Trinity means three gods joined together to form one god or are you not among trinitarians that belive Jesus is god? undecided
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Infoman51: there are strong evidences that proved that those who wrote gospel of new testament are not the disciples of Jesus. that shows you are very ignorant about your religion to have wrong impression that gospels were written by Jesus's deciples

so the lies you are made to believe will now change the gospel. Thank God nothing could change manifestation of Holy Spirit as promised by Jesus. Even if any other things does not work I am delighted to announce to you that we have the word, the truth and the life. To God be the glory we are in the right way to God.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA

There is nothing like that in the Quran, can you back your claim with a quranic verse?

[quote]How was your day? you were missing all afternoon.

We are on different time-zones

While Muhammad was in Mecca, his followers were few, his movement grew painfully slowly and he, too, felt the pain of estrangement from his tribe. According to early and treasured biographical and historical accounts of Muhammad, authored by competent Muslim scholars (such as writings of at-Tabari and Ibn Sa’d), Muhammad longed for better relations and reconciliation with his community. Thereafter, the accounts continue, God revealed Surah 53 to Muhammad up to and including vss. 19, 20. These two verses read:

Surah (53:19,20) = Have ye thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza. And Manat, the third, the other?

I suggest you read the context and history of these verses from the Hadith for more information. These 3 deities are female goddesses that Mohammed pagan tribe worshiped. I will leave it at this for now.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Infoman51: your claim that you are former muslim has been exposed as lie since you wrongly asserted that we worshipped 3 idotary daughters and black stone in mecca, you don't need to lie to defend the flaws in your religion. in Islam it is blasphemy to believe that God begot children. Quran said in Surah Ikhlas which is Chapter 112 of the Qur’an:"Say: He is Allah,The One and Only."Allah, the Eternal,Absolute."He begets not, nor is He begotten.And there is none like unto Him."[Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]. the kissing of black stone is not synonymous to worshipping the black stone or else you also accept that if you kiss your wife it means you are worshipping her. muslims worship Allah the creator of everything including the black stone which is one of the stones use to build the kaaba. if you said you believe in one God, do you still believe in the concept of Trinity, because Trinity means three gods joined together to form one god or are you not among trinitarians that belive Jesus is god? undecided

If I lie, please explain these two verses in this Surah:

Surah (53:19,20) = Have ye thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza. And Manat, the third, the other?

Is my wife a stone. Do I travel thousands to miles to Mecca to kiss my wife? Kissing and venerating any object apart from Allah is Shirk - if you don't know that as a muslim, I feel sorry for you. Kissing and worshiping anything else is idolatry and muslims do it every-time they go to Mecca. Is Allah in Mecca? Is Allah in the Kabbah?

Why are muslims kissing it? Why do they travel to kiss this particular stone? Why can't they go to Ogun and kiss all the stones there or to Jos and kiss all the stones there?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by MistadeRegal(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Na babies he com marry for office?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by abbeysteph: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
You ve really made my day wit your adequate n courageous responses 2 die hard jihadist on ds thread eg shaawa,informan and d not so informed herbscure.All d teachings of ds muslim can be very evil at times,I remember vividly in my secondary sch days at alimosho grammar sch:anytime we went 4 d jumat prayer alh abesin d cordinator some of d things he alway preach is hatred he always tell us that david oyedepo ask some alfas n imams to do blood sacrifice wit cows during d foundatn laying that's y winners chapel raji oba is always crowded wit people nd me been d financial secretary of mss our org is koboless n all we do is appeal 4 fund 2 purchase mat n kettle 4 ablution,my thoughts is alwz like if all wat dis man keep tellin us is true y can't we do d same in dis our small jumat mosque and let it be crowdy just like winners wich will bring mor fisebilillai but as time goes on I find out dat all na wash with no iota of truth bottom line is tank gudness I left them 2 continue wit dea mediocrity.I mean if allah is truely mighty how humans sud kip fighting his wars as d case in d quran abeg enlighten me more if una care oooo
cloudstar: herbscure02

Must you show your ignorance all the time. Or are you just blind because of your religious leanings. When youask questions, do you actually do any research or you just sit at your imam's feet and accept anything he says without doing and background research your self. Jesus taught that a man should marry only ONE woman over 600 years before your prophet came and married over 15 for himself. Let's give you some Bible education:

Matthew 19:4-6 = 4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

I don't follow the lives of pastors Bros, I follow the life of Jesus and His teachings. I understand that muslims view Mohammed as the best of persons and venerate his character. However, marrying of 6 year old children is a 7th century cave like culture that has NO PLACE IN OUR TIME AS EDUCATED HUMAN-BEINGS
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
abbeysteph: You ve really made my day wit your adequate n courageous responses 2 die hard jihadist on ds thread eg shaawa,informan and d not so informed herbscure.All d teachings of ds muslim can be very evil at times,I remember vividly in my secondary sch days at alimosho grammar sch:anytime we went 4 d jumat prayer alh abesin d cordinator some of d things he alway preach is hatred he always tell us that david oyedepo ask some alfas n imams to do blood sacrifice wit cows during d foundatn laying that's y winners chapel raji oba is always crowded wit people nd me been d financial secretary of mss our org is koboless n all we do is appeal 4 fund 2 purchase mat n kettle 4 ablution,my thoughts is alwz like if all wat dis man keep tellin us is true y can't we do d same in dis our small jumat mosque and let it be crowdy just like winners wich will bring mor fisebilillai but as time goes on I find out dat all na wash with no iota of truth bottom line is tank gudness I left them 2 continue wit dea mediocrity.I mean if allah is truely mighty how humans sud kip fighting his wars as d case in d quran abeg enlighten me more if una care oooo

The truth will ALWAYS prevail smiley
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nogodre: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ds are the kind of ffl Nigeria produces as senator. Hw i wish i could get hold of his cock and rip it off.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
[size=18pt]If you wonder why Yerimah keeps going to Egypt,please read this story,any Muslim that supports Yerima is a f00l
[/size]

'Some girls have been married 60 times by the time they turn 18′
By Max Fisher, Updated: August 6 at 4:26 pm

When young girls are sold into marriage, as 38,000 are every day, they can expect a life with no education and few opportunities, little public autonomy outside of their adult husband's control and an increased risk of death from pregnancy or childbirth, which are the number one killer of girls age 15 to 18 in the developing world. One in seven girls born in the developing world is married by age 15, usually sold by her family.

But some girls who grow up in Egypt's poor rural communities face an even scarier sort of child marriage: the temporary kind. Sex tourism to Egypt tends to spike in the summer, when wealthy men from Gulf countries flood into Egypt and thousands of underage girls are sold by their parents into temporary "marriages," according to a story by Inter Press Service.

Child sex tourism is difficult to track, but the United Nations estimates that it affects two million children every year, often in countries that are poor but have preexisting tourism infrastructure, such as Thailand, India, Costa Rica and others.

Egypt's illegal child sex tourism trade appears to have put a regional-friendly spin on the practice by portraying the buying and selling of children as a form of marriage, thus giving them a thin veneer of religious acceptability by circumventing Islamic rules against pre-marital sex
. (Despite a 2008 law banning child marriages, enforcement is thought to be low and an Egyptian official told the Inter Press Service that's it's nearly ceased since the chaos of the 2011 revolution.) Child marriages are, after all, somewhat common in Arab countries, although not nearly as common as in neighboring regions. And such child marriages often involve "dowries" that human trafficking activists say are akin to a purchase price.

[b]
By making the unions temporary, Egyptian child sex tourism manages to capture much of the worst of child marriage and child prostitution. [/b]Girls still bear the long-term risks of child marriages - some are expected to double as domestic workers - as well as the routines of children sold for sex in other countries. "Some girls have been married 60 times by the time they turn 18," an Egyptian government official who works on the issue told Inter Press Service. "Most 'marriages' last for just a couple of days or weeks."

An investigation by an Egyptian government body, the Child Anti-Trafficking Unit at the National Council for Childhood and Motherhood, found that 75 percent of respondents in surveyed rural communities knew girls who were involved in the trade and that most believed that rate was increasing. It estimated that the vast majority of the buyers came from Gulf countries, with 81 percent from Saudi Arabia, 10 percent from the United Arab Emirate and 4 percent from Kuwait.

[size=18pt]The study estimates that a summer-long marriage, usually lasting the duration of a seasonal Gulf tourist's visit, cost about $2,800 to $10,000. The unions can at times last a year or two, though; the "bride" is typically expected to travel back to her buyer's home country where she may work as a domestic.[/size] One-day marriages can cost as little as $115.

Egypt's economy has been in free-fall since the ouster of President Hosni Mubarak in early 2011, with unemployment rising and public services declining. Rural families, driven apparently by a sense that the practice is socially acceptable and a desperate need for income, pressure daughters to enter the trade at puberty, according to the government study. "The girls know their families have exploited them," the Egyptian official told Inter Press Service. "They can understand that their parents sold them."

Subscribe for the WorldViews daily email update to get the latest headlines delivered to your inbox.

© The Washington Post Company

It is very possible yerimah had a temporary marriage contract with the 14 year old,with her Stoopid parents actually since a child is unable to make adult decisions for a life partner.
The term of the contract expired and he returned to Egypt for another one
That is glorified Prost.itution under the veil of sharia that is why he hides under the cloak of Islam to mol.est and violate underaged girls from poverty stricken homes.
This is a sick practice under the veil of sharia and should be condemned

Muslims see condemnation of this ill as a condemnation of their religion and they have succeeded in making the world silent so as not to be labelled as haters of Islam
Her parents failed her and society failed her
They sold her to Yerima and now Yerima has used and discarded and traumatized an innocent child ,gone back and bought another girl for his sick pleasure.

This is why I laugh when Muslims talk about the veil they wear as a sign of modesty
The ills in that enclave is mind boggling

In Afghanistan and many Muslim places,it is fashionable for men to have little boys as their play things but they don't call it being gay
It is documented
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

1 Timothy 3:2 = Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach

I hope that helps
this verse didn't condemn polygamy as sinful give me an unambiguous statement in the bible that said it is sinful, just a single verse that said if you marry more than one wife you are a sinner or you will go to hell just like it is said fornication is sinful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.