Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (74611 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1:

So you are even female and u are justifying child marriage
Well that is not new.. the mods here support it and call those of us who dont brainwashed

So because I am a woman I should reject my faith for people to feel good. My religion did not condemn it for that I cannot condemn it. The Mods only respect other peoples beliefs. I am not talking about Yerima here, I came from the same axis with him we know a lot of dirty things about him more than you do. I hate it whenever his name comes up Islam and Muslims get bashed as if Yerima is synonymous with Islam. He is as dirty as any politician can be if not worse. Peoples opinions on Islam doesn't counts, we don't edit, expunge, make excuses or update our religion to suit other people's view, neither do we select which portion to follow or drop, this is who are. Marrying off girls at a younger is permissible in Islam but not a must as there are girls who finds their husbands very late in life.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by pickabeau1: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks for your honesty.....

Yerima is seen as a stalwart of islam because he instituted Islamic law when he was a governor.
He also challenged the constitional amendment on the basis that Islam recognised underage marriage
This you have agreed with

Just one more question... will you marry off your own teenage daughter if an elderly man comes to ask for her hand in marriage in accordance with the tenets of Islam

SHAAWA:

So because I am a woman I should reject my faith for people to feel good. My religion did not condemn it for that I cannot condemn it. The Mods only respect other peoples beliefs. I am not talking about Yerima here, I came from the same axis with him we know a lot of dirty things about him more than you do. I hate it whenever his name comes up Islam and Muslims get bashed as if Yerima is synonymous with Islam. He is as dirty as any politician can be if not worse. Peoples opinions on Islam doesn't counts, we don't edit, expunge, make excuses or update our religion to suit other people's view, neither do we select which portion to follow or drop, this is who are. Marrying off girls at a younger is permissible in Islam but not a must as there are girls who finds their husbands very late in life.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by xtervaganza(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lets leave religion aside, this jus doesn't seem right to me. Dunno about you.

Why should an old man go to bed with a 15 year old girl? We shouldn't be defending this regardless of our religion. Its just not right cry
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rexyl:

Bible‘s age limit for marriage is put at the matured age that is morally acceptable - when the girl or boy is physiologically and intellectually ripe for marriage. It is normally put at 18 years for a girl and 21 years for a boy. If both are joined in marriage at the ages, there is no sin, as long as the Bible principle of one man one wife is adhered to.

God‘s design for salvation of souls was that Jesus would come from the above and deliver His message that would correct erroneous believe of man about their adulterous ways of serving Him. And also to give proper information about what God demands from man in order to be in rightful relationship with Him.

That Jesus would suffer a sacrificial death I.e would be led like a lamb to be slaughtered without making any efforts to defend himself so that by his obedience humankind would be saved. All these were predicted about him long before he was sent by God. Christ selected 12 disciples among numerous followers, and these are the ones he commissioned with the greatest task on earth - preaching the gospel. These twelve (12) were commissioned to make disciples of the nations for Christ. It was thru this Saul (Paul) a notorious criminal was met, saved and prepared for God‘s service. He was one of the worst criminals of the time that was called by God to do the greatest exploit in the ministry. That is why God is God. He can use you too for His glorious work of preaching the gospel and winning souls for His kingdom.

18-21yrs is not religious it's a limit set by men which can be changed to suit the trends and happenings at any given period of time, I know Christ and his disciples. A criminal can change but God can never us a criminal as a messenger, look at the caliber of his prophet He prepare them from birth. That position is reserve for the exclusives. Solomon, Lot and other men of God were painted to look bad, they were accused to have committed such sins that are abominable even at present. Yes, they make mistakes as human on in defiance to God, when such happens they retrace theirs steps and seek for forgiveness. How was Paul prepared, who prepared him? Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. I don't get wrong I love and respect Jesus and his disciples, no one can teach Christianity better than them because they were mentored by the best. All the innovations, concoctions, fabrications were done by Paul he made. I wonder how Jesus(Pbuh) will come back from death and visited Mary Magdalene, the disciples and forsook him and refused to visit the Blessed Virgin and Joseph. There was never a gospel according to these noble people who had nurtured Jesus from childhood.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by paix(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Don't mind the old FOOL, all he wants is their virginity for rituals. Greedy parents be warned!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=pickabeau1]Thanks for your honesty.....
Yerima is seen as a stalwart of islam because he instituted Islamic law when he was a governor.
He also challenged the constitional amendment on the basis that Islam recognised underage marriage
This you have agreed with

Just one more question... will you marry off your own teenage daughter if an elderly man comes to ask for her hand in marriage in accordance with the tenets of Islam

[/quote}

Yerima only instituted political not islamic sharia in Zamfara, he uses God and religion to score cheap political points because he as a person is unmarketable. That was Yerima's sharia. Sure I will gladly marry her off to an older who will treat her like a queen than have her married to younger who will maltreat her
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
deols: O ga o.

Let me confirm first.

unban me jor, 2016 is too far

some people abuse power then blame corrupt politicians for abusing power
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by pickabeau1: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA: Yerima only instituted political not islamic sharia in Zamfara, he uses God and religion to score cheap political points because he as a person is unmarketable. That was Yerima's sharia.

Well you seem to be a knowledgeable poster
You are right
He used it for political means
That was his intention pandering to the wishes of his people

The end result is that he became a stalwart unwittingly
He fought the amendment using islam
Do you think he is the only groom of child brides

He is one but he is many
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:
18-21yrs is not religious it's a limit set by men which can be changed to suit the trends and happenings at any given period of time, I know Christ and his disciples. A criminal can change but God can never us a criminal as a messenger, look at the caliber of his prophet He prepare them from birth. That position is reserve for the exclusives. Solomon, Lot and other men of God were painted to look bad, they were accused to have committed such sins that are abominable even at present. Yes, they make mistakes as human on in defiance to God, when such happens they retrace theirs steps and seek for forgiveness. How was Paul prepared, who prepared him? Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. I don't get wrong I love and respect Jesus and his disciples, no one can teach Christianity better than them because they were mentored by the best. All the innovations, concoctions, fabrications were done by Paul he made. I wonder how Jesus(Pbuh) will come back from death and visited Mary Magdalene, the disciples and forsook him and refused to visit the Blessed Virgin and Joseph. There was never a gospel according to these noble people who had nurtured Jesus from childhood.

Don‘t be ignorant, Christ made the Christianity, Paul‘s role was to continue his gospel powerfully under the influence of Holy Spirit. Read the gospel according to other disciples you will see how things follow sequencially to guide people to the right knowledge of God. In Christianity everything needed to walk the way of God is properly delivered that is why we dont need any other message apart from the one contained in the Bible. It is other religions that are struggling with the established gospel truth you will see spying the Bible. Pls go and read about Paul and see how he abandoned all earthly things and focused purely on truth about God unlike prophets known to you and which you celebrate despite they played with sins throughout their lives.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by brinell(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA and pickabeau1 thanks immensely for your so mature, candid, educative and level contributions. I don't see curses, unnecessary hate, venom or insults here, just people expressing their sincere opinion, no matter how differing! Thank you so much. I think Nairaland needs more of your likes to balance what is churned out of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by opeyemi2013: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rexyl:

Don‘t be ignorant, Christ made the Christianity, Paul‘s role was to continue his gospel powerfully under the influence of Holy Spirit. Read the gospel according to other disciples you will see how things follow sequencially to guide people to the right knowledge of God. In Christianity everything needed to walk the way of God is properly delivered that is why we dont need any other message apart from the one contained in the Bible. It is other religions that are struggling with the established gospel truth you will see spying the Bible. Pls go and read about Paul and see how he abandoned all earthly things and focused purely on truth about God unlike prophets known to you and which you celebrate despite they played with sins throughout their lives.

i expected you to give us verse of the bible that said 18-21years is rightful age to marry but you just made a mere statement without giving refrence to the bible. That is a blatant lie you dont need to lie to protect your bible. You and your christian folks accepted 18-21years as rightful age not because it was found in the bible but because your so called develop countries recognised 18-21years as rightful age. Islam is not like christianity that has undergone series of distortion and updating to suit what is termed modern lives. You need to search age of both joseph and mary when they got married, after your search it will now clear to you that christianity itself has practised marriage below 18years in history.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rexyl:

Please excuse my ignorance may be if Paul had been mentioned in the Quran my opinion might have been different. I have all other messengers and their books in the Quran, those I respect and cherish. Please do excuse me on Paul.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
brinell: SHAAWA and pickabeau1 thanks immensely for your so mature, candid, educative and level contributions. I don't see curses, unnecessary hate, venom or insults here, just people expressing their sincere opinion, no matter how differing! Thank you so much. I think Nairaland needs more of your likes to balance what is churned out of Nairaland.

Thank you very much, I am humbled. I know sometimes I do go too far to prove a point cox that the only way some will understand, you don't have to agree with me but all I want is for people to respect my right to practice my religion.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:
Please excuse my ignorance may be if Paul had been mentioned in the Quran my opinion might have been different. I have all other messengers and their books in the Quran, those I respect and cherish. Please do excuse me on Paul.

Don‘t you know your prophets delibrately excluded the gospel according to Apostle Paul because they can not abide by the truth contained in the epistles according to him. The epistles laid much emphases on holiness, spiritual relationship with God and the power of Holy Spirit which you know nothing about. Is Paul converted by the disciples? No he was converted by Jesus himself and given the message he preached. Ironically you reference the same Jesus and remove Paul. That tells us you are far from Christ. May God save you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Burger01(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Agbaya senator. I don't blame him.. I blame the religion that preaches child abuse in the name of senseless marriage. Agbaya. Baba radarada. Eranko mullah..

**Spits on him beard**

angry
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rexyl:

Don‘t you know your prophets delibrately excluded the gospel according to Apostle Paul because they can not abide by the truth contained in the epistles according to him. The epistles laid much emphases on holiness, spiritual relationship with God and the power of Holy Spirit which you know nothing about. Is Paul converted by the disciples? No he was converted by Jesus himself and given the message he preached. Ironically you reference the same Jesus and remove Paul. That tells us you are far from Christ. May God save you.

The message of paul is contradictory to the message of jesus, there are enough evidences of it in the bible
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by deols(f): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
rigormortis:

unban me jor, 2016 is too far

some people abuse power then blame corrupt politicians for abusing power

check it..
I hope the Op is not true for the sake of the girls.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Infoman51:

The message of paul is contradictory to the message of jesus, there are enough evidences of it in the bible

So preachings holiness - what he concentrated much efforts to is contradictory to you because you could not practise the kind of holines. Please begin to give examples against this, you will always be replied.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Rexyl]

Don‘t you know your prophets delibrately excluded the gospel according to Apostle Paul because they can not abide by the truth contained in the epistles according to him. The epistles laid much emphases on holiness, spiritual relationship with God and the power of Holy Spirit which you know nothing about. Is Paul converted by the disciples? No he was converted by Jesus himself and given the message he preached. Ironically you reference the same Jesus and remove Paul. That tells us you are far from Christ. May God save you.[/quote

What Prophets are you talking about? I MEAN TRUE MESSENGERS OF ALMIGHTY THE CALIBRE OF MOSES, NOAH, ABRAHAM, DAVID, JOSEPH, JESUS AND MOHAMMED MAY THE PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALMIGHTY GOD BE UPON THEM ALL. All these men of God are way off Paul's league.
I know after Moses(pbuh) came Jesus(pbuh), after Jesus(pbuh) came Mohammed(pbuh) who among them will deliberately exclude the gospel of Apostle Paul? Muhammad was never shy in delivering God's message sensitive issues in the old testament suppressed by Paul were brought back to the open.
When Jesus healed the blind, the deaf, the lame, the leper and gave life to the dead(with God's permission) there were witnesses. Who were the witnesses when Jesus converted Paul? just one man's assertion of a dream. Dreaming you are Dangote will never make you one in reality.
You have your Points on Paul but as long as My Quran does not recognize him I will not.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by kraftyiyk: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
i see peeps out here who go extra mile to defend Yerima/Islam, have you asked islam if there is yet a cure for VESICO VAGINA FITULA..VVF.., that comes with this early girl child marriages.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
opeyemi@2013:
i expected you to give us verse of the bible that said 18-21years is rightful age to marry but you just made a mere statement without giving refrence to the bible. That is a blatant lie you dont need to lie to protect your bible. You and your christian folks accepted 18-21years as rightful age not because it was found in the bible but because your so called develop countries recognised 18-21years as rightful age. Islam is not like christianity that has undergone series of distortion and updating to suit what is termed modern lives. You need to search age of both joseph and mary when they got married, after your search it will now clear to you that christianity itself has practised marriage below 18years in history.

Though Bible did not give specific age it gives the moral lead for decent societies to arive at the proper age. What age is the boy fully grown and become independent? Also what age is the girl morally and mentally matured to cope with challenges of being in a new family?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Psylas(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
naira2009: if the Woman who gave birth to Jesus Christ was between 12-14 years old when she got married, got pregnant and delivered the Redeemer of the World what is wrong in a man in Nigeria marrying a girl of 15 years old.
u are a fool, who told u mary was 12yr? Abi u think say jews they practice pedophilea
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Psylas(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
naira2009: To God be the Glory. Joseph was 90 years old when he got married to Mary. So what is all the fuss about. Joseph na 90 years Mary na 12 years. The Nigerian Senator neva reach 60 years. The girl na 15 years. Haba mallam. According to someone on this thread...Lets call a Spade a Spade.
where are you getting all diz info from, pls i need the verses u lair! Bible described Joseph as young guy, and jews are not known as paedophiles
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
herbscure02

How do you "christian" married when your master or God did not laid any foundation for you to be married. Did your God ask you to marry? But now your pastor were molested around instead of them to marry d second wife

www.nairaland.com/246478/pastor-arraigned-over-alleged-molest

www.nairaland.com/1023689/70-yrs-old-pastor-use-indomie

Must you show your ignorance all the time. Or are you just blind because of your religious leanings. When youask questions, do you actually do any research or you just sit at your imam's feet and accept anything he says without doing and background research your self. Jesus taught that a man should marry only ONE woman over 600 years before your prophet came and married over 15 for himself. Let's give you some Bible education:

Matthew 19:4-6 = 4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

I don't follow the lives of pastors Bros, I follow the life of Jesus and His teachings. I understand that muslims view Mohammed as the best of persons and venerate his character. However, marrying of 6 year old children is a 7th century cave like culture that has NO PLACE IN OUR TIME AS EDUCATED HUMAN-BEINGS

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=SHAAWA][/quote]

There were some prophets after Moses to the time of Jesus, even those who declared how his birth and life would be. Many more would come after him including false ones with teachings different from the gospel. Read about Paul‘s conversion in Act 9 to clear your confusion. The acts of Apostle was not written by Paul but Luke one of the disciples. So take note of this.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Judek2(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
All this people using Mary's age to justify this terrible act of the 21st century are just dumb..
The muslims fail to understand that the jewish tradition and Christianity are different. During the 7th century or so, the Jews upheld many traditions according to the law of Moses. They marry close relatives, eg cousins, Joseph was a brother to Mary.. Early marriage, death by stoning, etc.
Christians doesn't uphold that anymore, the coming of Jesus has brought a new law and better changes that will last forever..
As years go by, man's intelligence develops. Today everyone in his right senses knows that those acts are abomination..
That was what Jesus installed before he left.
Somehow, for a stagnant religion that still practice the damn acts of the 7th century in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
opeyemi@2013:
why is it "original sin" for a lady to marry at the age below 18-year? quote verses in your bible that told us the rightful age of marriage or that said it is sinful for a lady to marry below 18-year of age? I know for sure you cant find such verses in the bible that condemned such type of so called under-age marriage. You just use your common sense to term it inhumane act, why cant you use the same common sense to challenge your belief that 3 gods is equal to 1 god(1+1+1=1, god of father, of son, of holyspirit equals one god). There is nothing spectacular that you were a muslim before you went astray, there are always been ignorant muslims like you that have poor background of islam which made them to go astray but despite that islam remain strong, when ignorant muslims left islam many non-muslims replace them by reverting to there natural religion, islam.

Off topic ignorant statements from a man that has little to nothing to say. If you believe Christians worship 3 gods, then you need a reality check smiley. Since you want to side-step the issue and start talking about the Triune nature of God, I wouldn't engage you. As a former muslim, I was taught and believed that Christians worshipped 3 gods but after "spending time", "researching" and "praying" for God Almighty to open my eyes; I realized that Mohammed knew little to nothing of the Christian faith.

For your information, Christians believe in ONE GOD. If you don't believe it - that is your tea. Muslims are taught that they are true monotheist; I wonder how can that be possible when Mohammed encouraged the worship of ALLAH's 3 daughters. When Mohammed claimed and confirmed that he was deceived by satan. You muslims go to Mecca and dash the Saudi government billions of dollars every-year to go and kiss and black stone; as if black stones done finish for your back-yard. If kissing and praying to a rock everyday isn't idolatry; then I don't know what it is.

Yes, Islam is growing; it's called biological reproduction. One man marries 4 wives, each wife has 5 kids - obviously, they will populate. That doesn't exclude the camels and donkeys you count in the north in Nigeria to give the impression that Islam is growing smiley. There are 1.5 billion muslims and there are 2.3 billion christians. You guys have to marry more wives to catch up smiley
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
krafty iyk: i see peeps out here who go extra mile to defend Yerima/Islam, have you asked islam if there is yet a cure for VESICO VAGINA FITULA..VVF.., that comes with this early girl child marriages.

You are wrong here,
VVF IS CAUSED BY UNATTENDED AND PROLONGED LABOUR NOT EARLY MARRIAGES COMPARE THE NUMBER OF EARLY MARRIAGES AGAINST VVF PATIENT. EVEN A 40YR OLD WOMAN CAN DEVELOP VVF IF SHE HAD PROLONGED AND UNATTENDED LABOUR. WE MARRY EARLY IN NORTH HOW COME WE ALL ARE NOT VVF PATIENTS, HOW MANY VVF PATIENTS DO YOU KNOW PERSONALLY?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
opeyemi@2013

Prophet muhammad(pbuh) died just like other human being because every soul shall taste death, he is not God although he is most beloved prophet of God. He experienced death just like other prophets like moses and abraham etc did experience it.

Mohammed died from the poison of a Jewish woman. He killed her entire family and the woman taught if he indeed was a prophet, he should be able save himself from the poison she put on his food. After all, he killed her entire family/tribe and forced her to cook for him

[b]From Bukhari's Hadith 4.394: Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?" They said, "Yes." The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it." Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."[/b]

Abraham and Moses didn't die like this Bros, so please get your facts straight smiley

Prophet isa(Jesus) too will come back to this earth to exprience it just like any other human being.

Hehe, Jesus died, raised from the dead, ascended to heaven. He is not coming back to die again Bros - it doesn't even make sense for Jesus that is in heaven will come back again to die smiley

It is false assertion that prophet died due to poison, because after he was poisoned he still spent many years on the face of the earth. There are concrete evidences that showed he survived the poison that is a miracle if you fail to admit that.

WHY YOU DEY LIE NOW?

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you."
Ibn Sa'd p. 252

He came out with the help of two men and his legs were dragging on the ground. He was between Al-Abbas and another man [Ali Ibn Abi Talib]."....
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:634

It's CRYSTAL clear from muslim sources that he died from the poison - saying otherwise mean you are LYING bros.

He died according to the decree of God after he has accomplished his mission of spreading the truth message of God.

He died because of the terrible things he did and his death was even foretold in the Quran and it described exactly how he died. As a muslim, I encourage you to read your Quran and Hadith smiley

The wars prophet muhammad(phuh) fought were wars of self-defence from persecution and oppression just like david, solomon and some other prophets fought in your bible, you dont expect me to quote such verses out in the bible, you should have read these wars in the bible or you turned your blind eye to these war verses.

Not all wars Mohammed fought were self-defense Bros. If you want to engage me on this one, I will list each battle for you and why it was fought.

Prophet isa(jesus) would have carried out the same self-defence wars if he has an organised army like some other prophets. That is why in some verses in the bible he made declaration of war preparation for his followers.

Do you have any evidence that Jesus fought and killed anyone like Mohammed did whether in the Bible or Quran? If you can't, then your statement is incorrect and not true

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Judek2(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
ajayitp04: There's no need bringing up irrelevant points here, I believe prophet mohammed wld neva recommend such bad practices into islam so far is a religion of peace. I've not read quran b4 o, but I believe marriage of 13yrs to 15yrs old girls who shld still be under their mother wld not be encouraged. But d generatn of ppl we hav now wld go at length in twisting what is written in d holy books 2 suit their desires, and not what God ordained.

The prophet himself married a 7 year old.. So what are you talking about?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
naira2009

@ Judek2
The Catholic Encyclopedia states, “From the age at which Hebrew maidens became marriageable, it is possible that Mary gave birth to her Son when she was about thirteen or fourteen years of age. No historical document tells us how old she actually was at the time of the Nativity.”

I was careful to ask you where in the Bible it said Mary was 12-14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus. So far, you didn't answer the question but WENT OUTSIDE THE BIBLE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. Aisha was 6 years old during marriage and 9 years old when Mohammed had intercourse with her; that is taken from your hadith. Please TELL US WHERE IN THE BIBLE MARY WAS 12-14 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS.

Also, “Jewish maidens were considered marriageable at the age of twelve years and six months, though the actual age of the bride varied with circumstances. The marriage was preceded by the betrothal, after which the bride legally belonged to the bridegroom, though she did not live with him till about a year later, when the marriage used to be celebrated.”

Yarns, smiley. Since you can't prove from the Bible where Mary was 12-14 years old. I suggest you SIT DOWN and SHUT UP on this matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.