Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? (4865 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by LaurinaDavid(f): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
My reaction ; i would be like,
Dude, are you sure there's nothing wrong with your instrument? Does it come on at all, or there's no liquid inside? Please tell me the truth don't hide your weakness in christianity
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by LaurinaDavid(f): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
The thing is this idea is usually brought up by the girl, but the the guy is saying it in this case, you need to be scared, he might be hiding something

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by oyinbogirl(f): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
okpara ugo:

What is it all about? The money!!!

No, not at all. Its how he treats me, and loves me in general..you can always tell by actions
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

@bolded lies the crux of the matter. The best way to treat low libido is not to abstain from sex; why suffer your partner because of a deficiency in your system?

@topic; NO, I WON'T! No sex, no relationship.

QED
Hmm. Rightly pointed out if it were more a matter of low sex drive than quite possibly keeping himself for his wife. However, as you said, it is debatable and would take some reasoning out. Thanks for the comment.
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Laurina David: My reaction ; i would be like,
Dude, are you sure there's nothing wrong with your instrument? Does it come on at all, or there's no liquid inside? Please tell me the truth don't hide your weakness in christianity
Ordinarily, that would be the instinctive response. Alas, if you find out that all is well down there and inside him, what would be your next action?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Laurina David: The thing is this idea is usually brought up by the girl, but the the guy is saying it in this case, you need to be scared, he might be hiding something
Haha. These days, anyone that says it raises suspicions from all quarters. So, would you stay and reason it out patiently?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Laurina David: My reaction ; i would be like,
And lest I forget, there is also a chance that the guy could be so good in bed that he might actually be scared of hurting her by being a wee bit too eager because he truly cares about her a lot.
*Just a theory anyway*
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
[quote
author=yesboss20]
Ordinarily, that would be the instinctive response. Alas, if you find
out that all is well down there and inside him, what would be your next
action?[/quote]
How long would we court till marriage,
and his reply is more than a year, i'm outta there.....
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
I'm lmfao, for that idea,
because if he is that good, he will be eager to show me...
NOT him asking me to wait,
it's very rare to say that
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Laurina David:
How long would we court till marriage,
and his reply is more than a year, i'm outta there.....
Haha. I like that. A proposed lengthy courtship and it's sayo-nora to his black (or pink) behind. Okay. I can reason with that. However, you know that it might not be as easy as that meaning a supposed 6 months could extend into 10 or 11 depending on circumstances.
I appreciate the view. Wisely said.
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Laurina David: I'm lmfao, for that idea,
because if he is that good, he will be eager to show me...
NOT him asking me to wait,
it's very rare to say that
Do not laugh it out oh, for both of our sakes and erm, I guess it might be rarer than seeing a shooting star or Dame P speaking nay blunders or Nl'ers being unbiased!
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
I thank each and everyone that has made a comment, liked or viewed this post. I am deeply grateful to you all for the contributions.

And as we edge into the New Year, I pray that your prayers are answered, that you get to be a blessing to more people and have a very special year 2014.

Happy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas!

Much love.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by godson8701(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
dBard: Hmmm
A large % age of girls will say No Thanks.. Truth.
Females ve dis notion every guy is a sex freak, always wanting/demanding sex..that t dem is d norm. Anything outside that is regarded as an aberration n treated with suspicion.

Besides, a lot of girls jst Luv d sex n most equate sex t love .

**strolls out..*
Come back here!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by temiade(f): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Be very careful about any guy who says and maintains that you cannot have sex before marriage. Especially if he doesn't do any other type of romantic moves like kissing you, touching you or flirting in general. He might be gay. Yes! I said it. I know two people personally that got married to guys on the down low(gay men). One dated him for 6 bloody years and he kept claiming christian and fornication. The other dated just briefly. Now they r married and both girls now know they r in hot mess. D first one actually caught her man with his lover in her matrimonal bed and also saw lots of romantic text msgs exchanged btw her hubby n his lover. In fact d story is too long. Long and short she has left d marriage in shame and moved abroad. D second one is still married, too ashamed to leave and living in utter misery. Girls be very careful; its noot even about just getting married anymore. Marry d right man. And also DO NOT LET any man rush you into marriage. He might have secrets he is hiding before you find out. My $0.02

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2013
temiade: Be very careful about any guy who says and maintains that you cannot have sex before marriage. Especially if he doesn't do any other type of romantic moves like kissing you, touching you or flirting in general. He might be gay. Yes! I said it. I know two people personally that got married to guys on the down low(gay men). One dated him for 6 bloody years and he kept claiming christian and fornication. The other dated just briefly. Now they r married and both girls now know they r in hot mess. D first one actually caught her man with his lover in her matrimonal bed and also saw lots of romantic text msgs exchanged btw her hubby n his lover. In fact d story is too long. Long and short she has left d marriage in shame and moved abroad. D second one is still married, too ashamed to leave and living in utter misery. Girls be very careful; its noot even about just getting married anymore. Marry d right man. And also DO NOT LET any man rush you into marriage. He might have secrets he is hiding before you find out. My $0.02

Whoa! I'm visualizing that and it is not pretty. You have stated a very succinct point: marriage is so not to be rushed for whatever reason but well thought of and planned. Yeah.
I'm assuming you can stay with a partner who says such provided he ticks other boxes, right?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by temiade(f): 1:37am On Dec 26, 2013
^^^^ well of course if I am assured he is not gay and he is sexually healthy...den perhaps, following the no fornication rule could work out...but for how long? Hahaha...different strokes for different folks. Bottomline is when you are dating with marriage as a goal...dere is no point hiding a problem...if dis person is going to be your spouse, why create a problem for your marriage. I have a girlfriend dat had some issues such as dropping out of college in d US for a while, visa issues and then going back to finish school amongst other issues with her ex (battery and assualt)...when she met the man who she is now married to...she told him every single issue from her past. Bottomline; if u want a solid union, a blissful marriage, just come clean, and the MAN or WOMAN who truly loves you would not judge you or leave you because of ur problems/issues/secrets. He/she would even help you guard your shame and work with you to provide a solution. Dats wat a goodrelationship/marriage is about

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Temiade, seems you are a pretty good relationship coach, very experienced here. Quite appealing you know. I appreciate your honesty and contributions.
The truth is the truth, and is of utmost importance in every union, especially in the institution of marriage and its build-up.

I hope to be as open and frank as possible when towing that line, because a relationship loaded on stress points and lies would crumble sooner than otherwise. Concurrently, she should be upfront with me or learn from me.

As far as assault and assault go, I find it especially peculiar when ladies that suffered physical and emotional abuse from their partners while dating/courting still go on into marriage with them. I have seen a couple but none as pitiable as the one that happened right in my family. Guess their love was truly stronger than pride/flight because they are married with three bright kids now. Don't know, however, if the beatings still exist.

All in all, it is possible (no sex before D'day).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Calling Ur Bf By Name A Crime / Bisexual Need Help / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.