Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? (1307 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive / How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by idumuose(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
My answer is a resounding yes.
This is because the likes of Fani Kayode,Kwankwaso,Wamako,
Amaechi,etc are now progressives.
If he joins APC Jonathan's policies would be defended.
President Jonathan will now become the President who is capable
of transforming Nigeria.
The letter written by Obansanjo will be termed as the handiwork of
Jonathan ditractors.
The letter that was purportedly written by Sanusi to Jonathan
about the missing $50billion would be dismissed by Lai
Mohammed as a desperate attempt by some desperadoes who
are crying wolf where there is non.
But my question is will James Ibori become a progressive too if
he joins APC in the near future?

9 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Afam4eva(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
It's all politics man. If Jonathan decides to run on the platform of APC today, you'll see how the so-called progressives will be singing his praise. The political atmosphere in this country is an aberration.

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Mynd44: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
If Fashola joins the PDP, I will still applaud him because I have seen hat he has done same for ameachi, Aregbe etc. If GEJ joins the APC, he remains the same old clueless GEJ.

If he stays in PDP and effects the changes we need in this country, I will change my mind about him
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Afam4eva(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mynd_44: If Fashola jobs the PDP, I will still applaud him because I have seen hat he has done same for ameachi, Aregbe etc. If GEJ joins the APC, he remains the same old clueless GEJ.

If he stays in PDP and effects the changes we need in this country, I will change my mind about him
Atleast you agree that it's about individuals and not about their party affiliation. Some people make us believe that everyone in PDP is bad while those in APC are saint.

4 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Atleast you agree that it's about individuals and not about their party affiliation. Some people make us believe that everyone in PDP is bad while those in APC are saint.
A lot of people are silly in reasoning na. Just like condemn an entire tribe religion
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by idumuose(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mynd_44: If Fashola joins the PDP, I will still applaud him because I have seen hat he has done same for ameachi, Aregbe etc. If GEJ joins the APC, he remains the same old clueless GEJ.

Ɣ☺u are on point bro.
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by talktimi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
In fact he'll become a "progressive" with immediate alacrity while baboons like agbameta will get extremely busy on nairaland reeling out his achievements as president since he was a shoeless school boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Loll...

That's authomatic progression naw...

You know many Nigerians are generally clueless...
They'll vote for you so long you belong to their party, their church, their club, their group, their cult, they're dunce!

Tinubu is a good man because he belongs to APC
grin
GEJ is bad cos he hails from PDP
grin

That's the mentality of a clueless citizen.

5 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
APC? We won't even accept him in APC!
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Usbeel: APC? We won't even accept him in APC!

If Tinubu can chair APC, then APC can accept anything grin

6 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Afam4eva(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
What position do you occupy in APC? You could even be one of the people that will sacrificed as a burnt offerings for Jonathan's move to APC.

4 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
What position do you occupy in APC? You could even be one of the people that will sacrificed as a burnt offerings for Jonathan's move to APC.
You get time ooooo
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by idumuose(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Who are Ɣ☺u?

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by idumuose(m): 4:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Acidosis:

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by omenka(m): 4:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Afam4eva: It's all politics man. If Jonathan decides to run on the platform of APC today, you'll see how the so-called progressives will be singing his praise. The political atmosphere in this country is an aberration.

Never seen a mod so patently bias.
@Op. Instead of asking silly questions, tell your president to do something about the many problems confronting this nation, most pressing of which is corruption.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by idumuose(m): 4:45am On Dec 17, 2013
omenka:

Never seen a mod so patently bias.
@Op. Instead of asking silly questions, tell your president to do something about the many problems confronting this nation, most pressing of which is corruption.
Be honest with yourself
Are Ɣ☺u not corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by greatgod2012(f): 4:59am On Dec 17, 2013
If President Jonathan decides to join APC, there is no prblem. He would even be warmly welcome, afterall, majority of APC members were formerly PDP members, and immediately they defect to APC, they instantly become saints, that is exactly what will happen if President Jonathan becomes one of them, they will start singing his praises, see others who are still in PDP as his enemies, promise their supports for him, and so on.

But the truth is that, there is no saint in any party, not in PDP, not in APC, they are both the same with different political names. Therefore what we need to do is for we citizens to start asking them to be accountable and that God should touch their hearts so that they will be willing to deliver what they promise to deliver.

Changing their party is not going to have any effect, it is like putting old wine in a new bottle.
May God heal our political system.

3 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
allow me elucidate u...
There's a reason why joining APC will make u a progressive..

1. The have a constitution that makes u a performer.

2. They have an agreement that doesn't live u with a choice

3. APC's constitution was carefully drafted that u can't win in court if u go against it. It like u are entering another agreement entirely which leaves u with no option.

There are core areas in ur state which the elites of the party will sit and anylyse and make sure u touch! U av no choice.

i knw ds cos av seen one for a concillor close to me who said they all have their obligations even to the govnr. U can't but perform!

Unlike PDP who drafter their constitution with enuff loop wholes where they are play each other and deride their hierarchy!

Now, abt Jonathan joining APC....

grin grin i laff in corruption...

Haven't u noticed APC govrs are of class, brian and senses? Jona is not a qualifies candidate or an option....

PDP breeds id!ots, let him wallow in his party!

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Acidosis:

bros, with the recent and past success from AD, to AC, then ACN and now APC, u shld pray to be half brained as tinubu to be half successful...

At least, he knws the people to field, he knws how to make a party stay together and not scatter them like Jonathan!
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by idumuose(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: allow me elucidate u...
There's a reason why joining APC will make u a progressive..

1. The have a constitution that makes u a performer.

2. They have an agreement that doesn't live u with a choice

3. APC's constitution was carefully drafted that u can't win in court if u go against it. It like u are entering another agreement entirely which leaves u with no option.

There are core areas in ur state which the elites of the party will sit and anylyse and make sure u touch! U av no choice.

i knw ds cos av seen one for a concillor close to me who said they all have their obligations even to the govnr. U can't but perform!

Unlike PDP who drafter their constitution with enuff loop wholes where they are play each other and deride their hierarchy!

Now, abt Jonathan joining APC....

grin grin i laff in corruption...

Haven't u noticed APC govrs are of class, brian and senses? Jona is not a qualifies candidate or an option....

PDP breeds id!ots, let him wallow in his party!
Yes Ɣ☺u should laugh in corruption because Tinubu himself
who is your leader is corruption personified.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by omenka(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2013
idumuose:
Be honest with yourself
Are Ɣ☺u not corrupt?

I am. Does that mean the president as well must be corrupt
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by idumuose(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2013
omenka:

I am. Does that mean the president as well must be corrupt
It is the people who are corrupt.Civil servants,judiciary workers etc.
Have Ɣ☺u seen why it was difficult for even obasanjo to fight corruption?
Everybody is corrupt including your gateman and steward.
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Mynd44: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2013
idumuose:
Yes Ɣ☺u should laugh in corruption because Tinubu himself
who is your leader is corruption personified.
Look I am not holding brief for Tinubu but the opposition controls the EFCC, if he is so dirty dont you think he ould have been charged? Or is this another case of the FG allowing corruption?
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by russellino: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2013
@ OP- don't you know that APC is like the biblical river jordan? Once you enter you are clean. Progressives like Ikimi after working for Abacha as loudmouthed minister of foreign affairs and playing his role in the rigging in of Obj in the PDP he's now a progressive ni! Same for Fani Kayode who writes racist articles and is on trial for corruption is now a progressive and will likely get an appointment soon. Even some of the renegade governors who were begging not to be investigated are now progressives.

No dey ask such obvious questions abeg
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by idumuose(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2013
russellino: @ OP- don't you know that APC is like the biblical river jordan? Once you enter you are clean. Progressives like Ikimi after working for Abacha as loudmouthed minister of foreign affairs and playing his role in the rigging in of Obj in the PDP he's now a progressive ni! Same for Fani Kayode who writes racist articles and is on trial for corruption is now a progressive and will likely get an appointment soon. Even some of the renegade governors who were begging not to be investigated are now progressives.

No dey ask such obvious questions abeg
Ok sir.
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by talktimi(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Look I am not holding brief for Tinubu but the opposition controls the EFCC, if he is so dirty dont you think he ould have been charged? Or is this another case of the FG allowing corruption?
seems you think the nocturnal visit Tinubu paid Gej just before the 2011 elections was to exchange eye glass prescriptions. It was a simple case of trade by barter, drop my corruption charges and i'll deliver the SW to you (ask Obasanjo or go thru his letter to Gej) your man sold out Ribadu & the SW to save his neck and who says he wont do it again ?

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by Mynd44: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2013
talktimi: seems you think the nocturnal visit Tinubu paid Gej just before the 2011 elections was to exchange eye glass prescriptions. It was a simple case of trade by barter, drop my corruption charges and i'll deliver the SW to you (ask Obasanjo or go thru his letter to Gej) your man sold out Ribadu & the SW to save his neck and who says he wont do it again ?
So if GEJ agreed to drop the changes, that means GEJ is harboring corruption as we have been saying.

I am not against charging Tinubu to court and ailing him if you think he has a case. If he is corrupt and still walking free, it shows what type of leader GEJ is
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by idumuose(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2013
talktimi: seems you think the nocturnal visit Tinubu paid Gej just before the 2011 elections was to exchange eye glass prescriptions. It was a simple case of trade by barter, drop my corruption charges and i'll deliver the SW to you (ask Obasanjo or go thru his letter to Gej) your man sold out Ribadu & the SW to save his neck and who says he wont do it again ?
We know GEJ and Tinubu cut a deal.whatever the deal was,I am yet to
find out.
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by talktimi(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2013
idumuose:
We know GEJ and Tinubu cut a deal.whatever the deal was,I am yet to
find out.
i have told you what the deal is; Tinubu delivers the SW, Gej drops the corruption charges SHIKENA. Even Obj accused him of anti party activities for cutting a deal with Tinubu in the letter
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by khamas19: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2013
..yes if he joins as a houseboy...he could 'progress' to filing clerk at most

....this is not guaranteed though... grin
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by ShineIt: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
@Op.
You're 1million percent right.
Re: Will Jonathan Become A Progressive Should He Decide To Join APC? by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
nigerians are funny sha o, gej to tackle corruption so d apc guys will start shoutng witch hunting abi? what happened to d case of sule lamido n sons, apc shouted witch-hunting. pls u guys shud think of anoda think than this corruption thngy. every nigerian is corrupt no one is exempted from dat menace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot joins politics, to contest under Labour Party in 2015 / Governor Of The Bank Of England Should Be Appointed As The Next CBN Governor. / Jonathan Open to Reconciliation With Obasanjo – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.