Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives (967 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / The History Of Spoons, Forks,and Knives / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives by sassie(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hi,

If you love cooking, here are some tips for using your cooking knives

http://www.articleassets.com/Article/When-to-use-serrated-and-when-to-use-plain-kitchen-knives/49815

Happy cooking!
Re: When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives by Mall: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
I'm wondering if you have a preferred kitchenware brand that you find consistently delivers both elegant design and top-notch functionality?
Re: When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives by Polasq: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
I personally use both types of knives in my kitchen. A serrated knife does a good job of cutting bread and tomatoes, thanks to which culinary products look aesthetically pleasing. I use an ordinary knife for more general tasks, such as cutting meat or vegetables. As a lover of cooking, I always prefer high-quality kitchen appliances. That is why kitchen utensils manufacturer occupy a necessary place in my kitchen. They impress not only with their elegant design, but also with their incredible functionality. They deserve recognition and recommendations!

(1) (Reply)

Taste Of Heaven / Why Are African Restaurants Not As Popular As Asian Restaurants? / Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllppppppppppppp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.