Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Lasma Menance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lasma Menance (849 Views)

The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos / Bad Eggs Among FRSC And Lasma..pix / Lasma Versus Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasma Menance by bixqo3: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2008
Fellow Nairalander you wont believe what happened to me today.
i went to adeola hopewell to see a customer when we got to the "T" Junction of Adeyemo Alakija - adeola Hopewell. My driver looked Left but did not turn left just to be sure wether it is one way or not, i told him it was one-way then he turned right. believe me some LASMA OFFICIALS just hopped into our car and charged us with the offence of taking one-way. i explained to them that we never took one-way that the driver only looked left to be sure if its one way or not they refused to listen to me we were there for over 30mins but because i had to meet up with some clients i had to part with =N=3,000.00.

Can you beat this?
Re: Lasma Menance by SeanT21(f): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2008
That is crazy. i am sorry you had to experience that.
Re: Lasma Menance by bixqo3: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
tanx seant21. This is what we go thru in the hands of LASMA officials
SeanT21:

That is crazy. i am sorry you had to experience that.
Re: Lasma Menance by Mustay(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2008
It's called LASTMA - Lagos State Traffic Management Authority
Re: Lasma Menance by lucabrasi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2008
Mustay:

exactly,we nigerians blame the government for not turning our country to united kingdom or united states but we are not prepared to do what the citizens of these countries have to
Re: Lasma Menance by bixqo3: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
tanx a million mustay for your correction.
Mustay:

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers: What Is Your Experience? / Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested / Nigeria Police 'routinely Kill, Rape And Torture'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.