Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online (579 Views)

My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites / Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online / Buy And Sell Stories Online' Start Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online by humbleson(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2008
Are you a good song writer? do you know you can write and sell songs online make cool cash? then get ready to smile to the bank.i need only 30 people who are interested to know how they can dust,arrange and compile all the songs they've writen for years and turn them into money,here in nigeria.if you are interested kindly reply this post.shalom
Re: Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online by mamanaija: 3:18am On Sep 05, 2008
how is this?
Re: Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online by HERO111: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2008
i even ve some audio demo of a few of the tracks.
am intersted if real.
waiting,

(1) (Reply)

Need A Loan For Business / For The First Time Ever: Start A Business And Pay Later / The Hottest And Most Successful Program On The Web!: N1,000,000 In 60 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.