Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online (549 Views)

My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites / Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online / Buy And Sell Stories Online' Start Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online by humbleson(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
Are you a good song writer? do you know you can write and sell songs online make cool cash? then get ready to smile to the bank.i need only 30 people who are interested to know how they can dust,arrange and compile all the songs they've writen for years and turn them into money,here in nigeria.if you are interested kindly reply this post.shalom
Re: Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online by pipmaster(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2008
Please I am highly interested. I have over 1000 songs that I will be willing to sell.
Waiting to ear from U.My email addy is nkemomede@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Gsm Phone Making You Money Daily? / Internet For Dummies. / How To Create Your Business Capital With Your Free E-mail Address.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.