Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487842 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Timichael: pls, how much does the TOEFL test entail?
28,000 naira
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Gospel367:
I have done that. But it seems that what they cancelled is only the application to my choice of program and not access to myasu portal because I can still log in with my asurite I'd and password and see my details although i have cancelled the application.what do u think?
bro you need to follow the instructions to the last...were you asked: "will you appply to ASU again" if you were asked allow up to 5-8 business days before they finally cancel it or better still use another e-mail account......
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Will the final GPA be WAEC, our Transcripts, or the average of the two?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by tosenj(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Sunnycent: yes... its also required for ASU
Are there schools that dont require it
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2014
cryptography: Will the final GPA be WAEC, our Transcripts, or the average of the two?
the both... differently......... trancript average, but you'll still be required to submit your WAEC
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2014
tosenj:
Are there schools that dont require it
Canadian universities...

UBC
UofT
Mcgill
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PrinceMario(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
for those using gce result(external),do they still need to collect their sec skul transcript tho' they aint using their school O'level result.y
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by geedee4real(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
pls ous i dont knw hw to go about my transcript, can my sec sch certificate be use in place of d transcript... pls i need d list of sch dat does nt require any eng progiciency test and SAT.. God bless
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ahmeen: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by tosenj(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sunnycent: Canadian universities...

UBC
UofT
Mcgill

Oh thank God, but I don't think they've opened their portal for application naw
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by tosenj(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ahmeen: Mcgill requires GRE for PG
Sorry what do you mean by PG?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
tosenj:

Oh thank God, but I don't think they've opened their portal for application naw
yep.. till september
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
tosenj:
Sorry what do you mean by PG?
postgraduate applicants
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by tosenj(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sunnycent: yep.. till september
Hmmm good. That means I have to cancel my application at ASU cause I don't have that 28k for TOEFL not at all
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by tosenj(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sunnycent: postgraduate applicants

Ohh Thanks. Bro you make sense oo. God bless you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
tosenj:

Ohh Thanks. Bro you make sense oo. God bless you
amen...... and you too smiley[quote author=tosenj]
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Timichael(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sunnycent: 28,000 naira
Tenx boss... Pls, how do I register for it?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Timichael: Tenx boss... Pls, how do I register for it?
GIEVA is the only authorized organization that registers students for SAT/TOEFL/GRE..... visit their FAQs below on how to apply and contact details:
http://www.gieva.org/about/faqs/
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ my bosses in d house pls gimme d link for d MCF ASU application and how can I do it without applying for admission directly
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sunnycent: GIEVA is the only authorized organization that registers students for SAT/TOEFL/GRE..... visit their FAQs below on how to apply and contact details:
http://www.gieva.org/about/faqs/

You are wrong, Sir.

They are the only authorized organization that registers SAT, not the other two.

The other two can be registered by anyone, my friend registered for the GRE by himself.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Graviton2:

You are wrong, Sir.

They are the only authorized organization that registers SAT, not the other two.

The other two can be registered by anyone, my friend registered for the GRE by himself.
true but sire if you register via GIEVA, the amount wont be as much as other organizations...... if you go through that link, you'll see that they also register TOEFL
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sunnycent: sire if you register via GIEVA, the amount wont be as much as other organizations......

Who is saying anything about other organizations — I said registering yourself.

GIEVA takes about NGN6,000 extra for services when you can register yourself using a MasterCard and save costs (GRE, TOEFL and IELTS). SAT is the only exam that cannot be registered by oneself.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Arizona uni should waive this TOEFL fee na
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2014
frankmoney: Arizona uni should waive this TOEFL fee na
I tire ooh
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2014
Sunnycent: the both... differently......... trancript average, but you'll still be required to submit your WAEC
secondary school doesn't give transcript is only university
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2014
solomonjesus:
secondary school doesn't give transcript is only university
says who ??

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
frankmoney: says who ??
the reason is that the don't use semester grade point in secondary schools in Nigeria ,we use terms but in university they use sgpa to give first class or second and so on, but in secondary school final exams in Nigeria is awarded by waec or neco
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
solomonjesus:
the reason is that the don't use semester grade point in secondary schools in Nigeria ,we use terms but in university they use sgpa to give first class or second and so on, but in secondary school final exams in Nigeria is awarded by waec or neco
do u know what a transcript is ? it simply means previous academic records such as ur ss1-ss2 performance
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
frankmoney: do u know what a transcript is ? it simply means previous academic records such as ur ss1-ss2 performance

You are very correct. I have mine right here with me.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
frankmoney: do u know what a transcript is ? it simply means previous academic records such as ur ss1-ss2 performance
the issue is that some schools don't give...... bro Solomon pls go to your school and request one. the compilation of your SS1 2 and 3 interim class rank, GPA and average score on a single sheet of paper.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
House?, is anybody thinking wat am thinking?.... Hope this ebola tin wont afffect nigerians in this mcfscholarship stuff.....

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by modewap: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Vickygirk: House?, is anybody thinking wat am thinking?.... Hope this ebola tin wont afffect nigerians in this mcfscholarship stuff.....
Have wanted to post this but i'm thinking how you guys would lash me..

Guys see this.

Human testing for a vaccine will start in the US in September and won't be ready till next year, and not in large enough doses. Last week, some Nigerians accurately predicted this and started sending their families on "holiday" out of the country. The US will soon start screening West African flights. No-one in the world can develop a vaccine or cure in large amounts, even if millions of dollars are thrown at it. They would require a lot of labs to work on it at the same time, to harvest enough doses just to treat Americans, talkless of Africans. Donald Trump is right, and in the US, UK and other countries (Singapore turned back 3 Nigerian students), people are agreeing with him. No country wants to export this.

Nigeria should have closed her borders since May. We didn't, we were careless and 2 weeks after the first patient died, we have 6 cases.

Your govt didn't even immediately quarantine the health workers who treated the Liberian, they monitored them on the phone. So their families have been exposed

copied from "onegai" comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.