Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,268 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (492889 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
blisylvester:
also what major were you accepted to at MSU

Nope. Didn't take TOEFL. Computer Science at both Berkeley, and MSU.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mbus: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
For Chemical Engineering guys
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Mbus:
. That is great..... what's ur Facebook name so I can contact u for some tips
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2016
bimbaztryzzi:
Any news from U of T?
U of T bin acting deaf and dumb with em niggas....that school sef! They told me to chill, that they'll ask for my WASSCE results when they need it but till this moment, them never mail me.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 1:46am On Feb 03, 2016
OddJimms:

U of T bin acting deaf and dumb with em niggas....that school sef! They told me to chill, that they'll ask for my WASSCE results when they need it but till this moment, them never mail me.

Mahn dose ppu sef

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 4:23am On Feb 03, 2016
OddJimms:

sincerely that school gives me worries.. they acting all weird..no reply to mails at all. Sad

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2016
youngkerry:
sincerely that school gives me worries.. they acting all weird..no reply to mails at all. Sad
But McGill gave me an extension, so my waec will be out this week, God's grace...i'll get McGill's Admission!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2016
OddJimms:

But McGill gave me an extension, so my waec will be out this week, God's grace...i'll get McGill's Admission!

Amen, what course r u gunning for?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ankpaboy: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Arizona State university
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2016
bimbaztryzzi:

Amen, what course r u gunning for?
Computer Engineering.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ankpaboy:
Arizona State university
What happened to Arizona State University.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mbus:
chemical engineering?!!.... Wowooo.... A very huge congrates from me to you!!.... Thats a great and very competitive course at that! Please share your stats with us, your waec, and other exams you took, please! We need to know:..
Congrates once more!!!....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Prayer does it all, have faith in God! The doer of all things, never lose hope! It may seem like it's over or all ways are shut! But believe nothing can stop you, not because you are strong but because your trust, faith and hope resides with the Holyghost.
I'm going to McGill University, Montreal,Quebec, Canada. Amen.
God bless the nigga who created this trend, God bless the contributors! God bless us all.

8 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
OddJimms:
Prayer does it all, have faith in God! The doer of all things, never lose hope! It may seem like it's over or all ways are shut! But believe nothing can stop you, not because you are strong but because your trust, faith and hope resides with the Holyghost.
I'm going to McGill University, Montreal,Quebec, Canada. Amen.
God bless the nigga who created this trend, God bless the contributors! God bless us all.

Amen bro, so have you sent ur remaining documents to them?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 1:41am On Feb 05, 2016
bimbaztryzzi:

Amen bro, so have you sent ur remaining documents to them?
No man, I'm still waiting on God for my WASSCE results.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 5:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Vlodoskia:
Well noted. And Univ of toronto?
University of toronto will likely be releasing both their admission and scholarship decisions at the same time in late march

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 3:08am On Feb 06, 2016
OddJimms:

No man, I'm still waiting on God for my WASSCE results.

God go do am... Amen

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hi guys
I applied for the MasterCard scholars program to McGill university and I have got admission to the university. But m now nervous about the result of the scholarship offer in March. What are the chances I will get the scholarship and how many scholarships are being awarded this year?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hey guys I got an admission to McGill for 2016/2017 academic year... Thanks to Jesus. I am believing in him for the scholarship. Who else got an admission? Thread thanks

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
sydneystiles:

Hi guys
I applied for the MasterCard scholars program to McGill university and I have got admission to the university. But m now nervous about the result of the scholarship offer in March. What are the chances I will get the scholarship and how many scholarships are being awarded this year?
Congrats! 11 scholarships this year at McGill. You're part of the 5 students I prayed for...you're lucky, yoou'll get the scholarship, it's is done!...tell me the course you wanna study and how was you WAEC result like? (if you're a Nigerian) congrats, once again!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2016
To those who got rejected by McGill, but also applied to University of Toronto ( if you didn't submit your WAEC to Uni of Toronto, don't be bothered because they told me to submit my WASSCE when they ask for it at a later time; that was last year December.)I guess we re lucky, Uni of Toronto will be granting 15 admissions under MCF and they're all at undergraduate level. I just hope they ask for the WASSCE results as said!
Let's keep praying

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2016
OddJimms:

Congrats! 11 scholarships this year at McGill. You're part of the 5 students I prayed for...you're lucky, yoou'll get the scholarship, it's is done!...tell me the course you wanna study and how was you WAEC result like? (if you're a Nigerian) congrats, once again!

I was admitted for Civil Engineering. I'm not Nigerian. M from Uganda. Thanks for the prayers

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
sydneystiles:

I was admitted for Civil Engineering. I'm not Nigerian. M from Uganda. Thanks for the prayers
I still wonder why McGill don't give Nigerians admission that much!....so wat result did u submit aside ur highschool transcript?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
OddJimms:

I still wonder why McGill don't give Nigerians admission that much!....so wat result did u submit aside ur highschool transcript?

they asked me to send my Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education result slip.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
sydneystiles:

they asked me to send my Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education result slip.
I really want this but I'm happy that at least 3 guyz on this trends re McGillians...luck on your side! Never stop worshipping the MOST HIGH!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Congrates to all those that got admitted!!! I'm really happy for you guys!!!...
You guys are already there!!!... I'm pretty sure of that because it's noticable that McGill didn't give out much admissions to Africans this year,.. Meaning if you scared through the admission processes and got admitted, then you are competing with just few persons for the scholarship!!!...
So you see!.., you don't really have to panic, you just have to keep hoping and praying to God, for He and He alone is all you've got!!!...
Congrates once more and goodluck!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2016
OddJimms:

I really want this but I'm happy that at least 3 guyz on this trends re McGillians...luck on your side! Never stop worshipping the MOST HIGH!
True. God is good.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mcgill, where I believe I should belong.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Yash047: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hello All,
To those who applied at UC Berkeley, I would like to know if you were given a specific form to fill for MCF Scholarship at UC Berkeley. If possible, can you share the form with us. Were you admitted before given any form?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yash047:
Hello All,
To those who applied at UC Berkeley, I would like to know if you were given a specific form to fill for MCF Scholarship at UC Berkeley. If possible, can you share the form with us. Were you admitted before given any form?
Did you apply to UC Berkeley? I thought the MCF and the admission application was supposed to go hand in hand — just like every other MCF partner institution. Berkeley shouldn't be any different. When did you apply?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
akagson:

Did you apply to UC Berkeley? I thought the MCF and the admission application was supposed to go hand in hand — just like every other MCF partner institution. Berkeley shouldn't be any different. When did you apply?
ha! I guess you applied to the school directly, u didn't apply as an MCF applicant.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2016
In not up to a month from now, good news is gon' be share round this trend... Hope you guys are ready to be called the new MasterCard scholars??...
That title takes a great deal to get and with great powers come great responsibility!...
Goodluck and Congrates In Advance!!!....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.