Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (493791 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
All those who've been offered admission on this thread, can you indicate pls. Let's know our numbers.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
akagson:
All those who've been offered admission on this thread, can you indicate pls. Let's know our numbers.

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Eh guys I just remembered I uploaded my recommendation to Minerva late.... Deadline was fifth. I missed by like 2 hours. The man took time filling a wrong form so it was late n recorded as 6th January. Do I still stand chances??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
sydneystiles:
Eh guys I just remembered I uploaded my recommendation to Minerva late.... Deadline was fifth. I missed by like 2 hours. The man took time filling a wrong form so it was late n recorded as 6th January. Do I still stand chances??
Hmm.. Just pray hard sha.
You know, these "oyinbo" people like doing things as its supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
akagson:

Hmm.. Just pray hard sha.
You know, these "oyinbo" people like doing things as its supposed to be.

I've just received an email from them saying that by now the people that did my financial verification and recommendation have been contacted to verify that they did it themselves... I think I should check with the recomender if he received an Email

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 2:17am On Feb 25, 2016
please McGill has denied 2 people for de MasterCard scholarship. according to one of them, he said after letting his counselors confirm his validation status form and the recommendations forms. they sent him an email 5 hours later and told him he has not being selected for the MasterCard scholarship. what confuses me is that, u thought the decisions will be due in mid march. why are they sending out denials of the scholarship now?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 3:08am On Feb 25, 2016
So right now as it stands, 3 people have being denied de MasterCard scholarship for McGill. one from cote divoire, another from Nigeria and de last from Gambia. McGill has started given out reject letters for the MasterCard scholarship. I repeat McGill has started giving out reject letters for the MasterCard scholarship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2016
rol100:
So right now as it stands, 3 people have being denied de MasterCard scholarship for McGill. one from cote divoire, another from Nigeria and de last from Gambia. McGill has started given out reject letters for the MasterCard scholarship. I repeat McGill has started giving out reject letters for the MasterCard scholarship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD DOES ALL THINGS; GOD WILL GIVE THOSE WHO HAVE STRONG FAITH.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2016
We want no bad news on this trend, I respect the fact that you all contribute to this trend but kindly keep the bad news away and stay strong. Keep fighting, who know? Those who got rejected can get it next year or even get the opportunity from the other MCF-schools they have already applied to. STAY STRONG AND BELIEVE GOD FOR HIS MIRACLES!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2016
rol100:
please McGill has denied 2 people for de MasterCard scholarship. according to one of them, he said after letting his counselors confirm his validation status form and the recommendations forms. they sent him an email 5 hours later and told him he has not being selected for the MasterCard scholarship. what confuses me is that, u thought the decisions will be due in mid march. why are they sending out denials of the scholarship now?

Ehh!! But don't you think the councelors might have made a mistake on their replies Like there might have been a differ somewhere! Or maybe the guys have started giving out the scholarship

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2016
sydneystiles:

Ehh!! But don't you think the councelors might have made a mistake on their replies Like there might have been a differ somewhere! Or maybe the guys have started giving out the scholarship
. No there was no mistake. Some people received their reject letters last week. They were not even giving the chance for their counselors to confirm any of the forms. Sydney pray hard OK.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2016
sydneystiles:

That's where I think the mistake is or maybe your essays weren't quite convincing and real. Sorry tho, God will strengthen you

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2016
OddJimms:

That's where I think the mistake is or maybe your essays weren't quite convincing and real. Sorry tho, God will strengthen you
. According to the Gambian, all his apps were intact. He even had a WASSCE results of 7As so I think they are using essays.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kigcorp: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Any updates from MSU?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
kigcorp:
Any updates from MSU?
Did they offer you admission?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kigcorp: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
akagson:

Did they offer you admission?
Long time ago computer engineering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
kigcorp:
Long time ago computer engineering
And they never got back to you since then?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Guys m in real trouble right now! My school councellor had filled the financial form but I wrote a wrong email. Just a letter 'Y' instead of 'I' n that email is for someone else I don't know. Now she is supposed to reply to an email or my application is disqualified!! What can I do??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kigcorp: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
akagson:

And they never got back to you since then?
Got this email.. and invitation to Academic scholars program.

Congratulations again on your admission to Michigan State University for fall 2016!

Now that you’ve been admitted to MSU, your MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program application will now proceed to the next stage of the scholarship process. A University-wide committee will review scholarship applications in the coming weeks and select finalists for phone interviews by late March. All candidates will be notified of their scholarship decisions by early April.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
sydneystiles:
Guys m in real trouble right now! My school councellor had filled the financial form but I wrote a wrong email. Just a letter 'Y' instead of 'I' n that email is for someone else I don't know. Now she is supposed to reply to an email or my application is disqualified!! What can I do??

I have talked to the program manager on phone. He told me to give him the new email. And I did... I pray to God it works out

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
rol100:
. According to the Gambian, all his apps were intact. He even had a WASSCE results of 7As so I think they are using essays.
That's why it is advised to re-edit and show the essays to others....an MCF-SCHOLAR at MSU gave my essays to his white girlfriend to help me check for mistakes. I hope I get the admission and scholarship. Tell him to stay strong. I'm sorry
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am delighted to see guyz on this trend winning the scholarship, I'm really happy. God will lead us all to the end, the victory is ours. God bless us all.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
OddJimms:
I am delighted to see guyz on this trend winning the scholarship, I'm really happy. God will lead us all to the end, the victory is ours. God bless us all.

Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just in case we are shortlisted for the interview, what type of questions will they be asking? What's the nature of the interview?
****It's good to be preparing with faith.**
cc chrisviral

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
akagson:
Just in case we are shortlisted for the interview, what type of questions will they be asking? What's the nature of the interview?
****It's good to be preparing with faith.**
cc chrisviral
What you wrote in your essays and the things you filled in your form, I advice for you to open your form when the interview comes up.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Have anyone here heard anything from U of T?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2016
Manuelmarvy:
Have anyone here heard anything from U of T?
Nope, U of T is still mute for now
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
I can see that everyone here is warming up for what is to come!... In no distant time we're to receive good news here! Hope you guys are ready!!!...
I wish you guys luck!... As wish myself a blissful birthday!...

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
blisylvester:
I can see that everyone here is warming up for what is to come!... In no distant time we're to receive good news here! Hope you guys are ready!!!...
I wish you guys luck!... As wish myself a blissful birthday!...

Happy birthday bro

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
bimbaztryzzi:

Happy birthday bro
Thank you!...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by estybae(f): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hi everyone I'm new here. Pls does anyone know how to go about KNUST application ? Thank u
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm starting to think these guys will release results on 1st of March...McGill. Anything new guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.