Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488535 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mayoroflag(m): 1:42am On Apr 16, 2016
akagson:

Which school is that?

University of Toronto
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
akagson:

Haha.. OddJimms, I got you. From ur response, you won the scholarship. Congrats tho.
By the way, are the essay questions exactly the same for every year?
lol, you dont seems to believe me, anyways thanks for the good wishes. You won ba?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
akagson:

Haha.. OddJimms, I got you. From ur response, you won the scholarship. Congrats tho.
By the way, are the essay questions exactly the same for every year?
lol, you dont seems to believe me, anyways thanks for the good wishes. You won ba? the essays and requirements/processings are the same every year
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
OddJimms:
lol, you dont seems to believe me, anyways thanks for the good wishes. You won ba? the essays and requirements/processings are the same every year
Wow, so the essays are the same every year! They are supposed to be changing them, but anyways.
So how many years have you been trying?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
akagson:

Wow, so the essays are the same every year! They are supposed to be changing them, but anyways.
So how many years have you been trying?
they re supposed to be changing them like youve got the strength to write em, i started 2015
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kachiz(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
OddJimms:
nope bruh, till mid september, i'll advise you start constructing your essays and getting transcripts ready, so you wont have to go through the challenges i went through.

What kind of essays do they require?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
kachiz:

What kind of essays do they require?
wait till september
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kachiz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
OddJimms:
wait till september

Fair enough
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
They were all buzzing on here before they got the scholarship, now they have it; they acting like theyve been the flamest, They are as calm as Montreal's weather. Fuckboys..
Some who didn't get it gave up on their quest in achieving a university degree..... Fuckboys as well.

Let's be each others company, this is an interactive trend not an Ego-trend!!!
I love you all, Peace and Love
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
While we wait for next turn of this scholarship. let check this out

https://internationaleducation.gov.au/endeavour%20program/scholarships-and-fellowships/applications/pages/applications.aspx
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
OddJimms:
They were all buzzing on here before they got the scholarship, now they have it; they acting like theyve been the flamest, They are as calm as Montreal's weather. Fuckboys..
Some who didn't get it gave up on their quest in achieving a university degree..... Fuckboys as well.

LOL. So which category of the fuckboys do you fall into?
Or you're a fuckgirl instead?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
OddJimms:

chill bro! You shouldn't sound like that. Look, I really appreciate our efforts helping each other but we shouldn't insult or blame others especially the scholars for not being here to help out, or for our misfortune. The scholars are not here simply because they are busy, how on earth do you expect them to be here if the carry the burden of whole Africa on their shoulders waiting for manifestation. Think of their studies too!
I also believe that with or without the MCFS program, you can be whatever you wanna be and make impacts if only you're determined to.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Liyambiro11: 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
I am from Malawi. I got a place at MSU this year but unfortunately never got shortlisted for finalist interviews. I am planning to reapply this year. Does anyone know if reapplying may increase my chances of getting accepted? Will I be required to also reapply for admission?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
Liyambiro11:
I am from Malawi. I got a place at MSU this year but unfortunately never got shortlisted for finalist interviews. I am planning to reapply this year. Does anyone know if reapplying may increase my chances of getting accepted? Will I be required to also reapply for admission?
I think you'd be required to reapply for admission. You'll have your application fee waived so that wouldn't be a problem.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2016
Liyambiro11:
for you chances of being accepted if you reapply, I don't think it'll be increased as you'll stand equal chance as every other person that will apply or reapply. But one thing is certain, you can still build a stronger application and fire back and who knows this time, you will be accepted. Wish you luck bro!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2016
blisylvester:
chill bro! You shouldn't sound like that. Look, I really appreciate our efforts helping each other but we shouldn't insult or blame others especially the scholars for not being here to help out, or for our misfortune. The scholars are not here simply because they are busy, how on earth do you expect them to be here if the carry the burden of whole Africa on their shoulders waiting for manifestation. Think of their studies too!
I also believe that with or without the MCFS program, you can be whatever you wanna be and make impacts if only you're determined to.

Bruh! I ain't bothered bout the scholars and their lives, after all they ain't no admission officer.... I'm just tryna figure out what is up with the sudden silence on here..... we re surely gon make it , let's reapply a d work hard on essays.. no hard feelings I lo
ve y'all
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2016
akagson:
LOL. So which category of the fuckboys do you fall into? Or you're a fuckgirl instead?
LOOOOOL, the MCF scholar Category
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chaiks: 8:59pm On May 15, 2016
Hello. Congrats to all that got the prestigious Mastercard scholarship. Please I I'll like to apply for next one. Now I have my documents except English test. I I'll write that soon. I studied international relations and history in my undergraduate with a very high 2:1. Now, must I write gre for Canadian schools because I intend to master in international relations with emphasis in peace and conflict studies? Or in international development. Wat are the criteria that can help one get the scholarship? Do you think there are other countries I stand a good chance of getting a scholarship? I need ur Input seriously please.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by okitejoseph: 3:11pm On May 16, 2016
Suspension Of Master Card Services In North Korea

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We wish to inform you that MasterCard International has advised a temporary suspension of Master Card services in North Korea. Consequently, the use of your Master Card Card is currently not available in this location until further notice.

In order to ensure continued card usage in this location, we advise that you obtain a Visa Card in addition to your MasterCard card.

We do regret all inconveniences this may cause.

Our relationship managers and customer contact centre team (+234 1 278 7000) will be available to provide further clarification on this.
http://www.prestnaija.com/mastercard-services-suspended-temporary/
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by asadiaboymma: 2:35pm On May 24, 2016
Hi everyone, please I need the link for the graduate applications. I'm a prospective graduate student intending to do my masters degree in Chemical engineering please guys help me with the links of the schools that are in partnership with the master card scholarships.

Thanks all.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2016
Sorry for the delayed response chaiks and asadiaboymma I'm not so sure about how the graduate application works but I think it depends on the school you are applying to. I'm also certain that not all the partner universities are open for graduate applications for the scholarship...
So I will advise you guys to check out these links www.mastercardfdnscholars.org/becoming-a-scholar
www.mastercard.org/the-mastercard-foundation-scholars-program
Check out the different partner (from the above links), ransack their sites, email them (if you should), so as to get all the necessary information you need!..
Hope this helps. I will be around to help in any way I can. Do have a great day!...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 11:47am On May 30, 2016
Please is there anybody who applied to Ashesi University or KNUST
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2016
GabbyKelly:
Please is there anybody who applied to Ashesi University or KNUST
I'm sure about that. Did you applied or are you still planning to apply?
Anyways, feel free to check out the links on my last message for any information you'd need about any of the partner university. Good luck!..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Please post more scholarship Links....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by number5(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
wow..guys, I just got to this link via google,,never heard of this bfor,,pls can somebody give me a briefing about this scholarship scheme and how to apply for it,,when and were
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by g8662: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by omojesu316(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
hi pips. please i want to write sat this coming October. please who has the soft copy of sat blue book, the new one for 2016. i will be very grateful. Also, can anybody give me some advise concerning school selection and other things that can help me get scholarship. if you have any other material that will be very useful, i would appreciate. My email address is pelumisamuel34@yahoo.com.
THANKS A LOT.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SlimHan(f): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Good morning everyone. By why is this place cold na? Everybody should come back o. Let's start making plans ahead before schools start apications. This thread must not die. Chrisviral, toboy,eboue,algorithm nd other scholars how re u guys doing? Oddjims, sydney where re u guys? Let's keep the thread alive please.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ibfred(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2016
Hello everyone, I have been following this post in stealth mode for quite some time now. I would like to know if anyone has applied to the University of Pretoria and the University of Cape Town and how they did it. I would also appreciate it if you could tell me how you managed to get a waiver for the application fee.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SlimHan(f): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=Ibfred post=47036264]Hello everyone, I have been following this post in stealth mode for quite some time now. I would like to know if anyone has applied to the University of Pretoria and the University of Cape Town and how they did it. I would also appreciate it if you could tell me how you managed to get a waiver for the application fee.[/quote Well, it seems everyone here has gone into exile so I would suggest you go online and make research on that. Moreover, are you sure they ve started their application for fall semester?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ibfred(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=SlimHan post=47094856][/quote] Yes they've started since April. I've been in contact with both Universities. You have to first gain admission to your desired course of study (these schools sometimes have specific courses they want master card scholars to study) and then you can contact the MasterCard foundation Scholarship at these schools. There are slight differences in procedures between UP and UCT but they are for the most part similar. The only thing is the master card foundation application portal at these schools doesn't open until July especially UCT. UCT's master card office told me they would start on the 20th of July and would take 13 undergraduates and 23 Masters (postgraduate).

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.