Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488789 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nnanet: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Apply for scholarship here in less than 10 minutes...........Yes 100% free

https://dailybest.com.ng/category/scholarships
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by thesourceboard: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
We provide accommodation too

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Philomathhh(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
nuellab:

OK.. Thank you. So for McGill, will I apply to the school directly or to MasterCard first.

And what time of the year will applications commence please.

You mail a professor in your department that you want him/her to nominate you for the scholarship first. If he/she agrees, a guide to applying for admission and the scholarship would be sent to you. You can look out for the scholarship in early October. Good luck.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Philomathhh:

You mail a professional in your department that you want him/her to nominate you for the scholarship first. If he/she agrees, a guide to applying for admission and the scholarship would be sent to you. You can look out for the scholarship in early October. Good luck.

Thanks for this info

What about UoE,
Is the process same?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Philomathhh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Peacekid:

Thanks for this info

What about UoE,
Is the process same?

I'm not quite sure about the process, but I know it's much easier than that of McGill.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Philomathhh:

I'm not quite sure about the process, but I know it's much easier than that of McGill.

Thanks much!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ESE234(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
henry15:

Congrats ☺. Maybe you were place on a reserve list.
Good Afternoon Bro.

Congrats on your scholarship success.

I'm a prospective Chemical Engineering Graduate applicant.
Can, I get in touch with you, I've some questions I want to ask you.

Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sup fellas cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lajid: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
pls can someone studying accounting apply for this scholarship.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by buiquiey(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
kayceerilyn:

I cannot assure you that the topic is constant every year. I also noticed that it depends on what you're applying for.. Are you a postgraduate or undergraduate applicant? What are your areas of interest?

However, the essays I wrote were

1. Tell us something you're passionate about or something that motivates you. Write on a topic that interests you and shows your personal values.
2. What sorts of relationships or networks will you want to develop as a MasterCard scholar in Edinburgh and how will they help you when you have returned home?
3. Tell us about a time when you faced challenges in your education and more importantly, how you overcame them?
4. Tell us of a time you displayed leadership potentials and with what outcomes.
5. How will being a MasterCard scholar benefit others in the future?

The above questions were paraphrased to the best of my ability. I cannot remember them word for word but I wrote on topics related to the above.

Greetings, I am a newbies here. Can someone/beneficiaries of McGill MCSF send me his/her SOP please. I want to use it as a guideline for my application. Thank you in anticipation. Cheers.

My mail: buiquiey@gmail.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ademola72: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Stanford university link pls
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hi guys.. i m new here .I am interested in applying to McGill MasterCard scholarship.i will really love to have a mentor from this thread. I m interested in in Msc biotechnology.. please dm dithanuhu@gmail.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by JGirl20(f): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Please can someone help me with the guidelines
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Amaranwauwa(f): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Hey Guys. Thank you for all the helpful information posted so far.
Please I'm trying to apply for the McGill MasterCard scholarship for Architecture (fall 2020) and would like some help with my essays and application from someone who is a current or past recipient of the scholarship.

Please send a mail to nwauwa.amarachi@gmail.com if you're available.
Thank you in advance.
Cheers ��
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship application has commence for ubc and McGill. All applicants should post the challenges they are facing in the application process so we can work together

Cc
Jgirl29
Amaranwauma
Ditha
Ademola72
Nuellab

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ademola72:
Stanford university link pls
Standford university is no more a partner with the MasterCard Foundation. You can check ubc, McGill and UofE
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Just2endowed2(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2019
Interesting
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by diamond88: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pls do they give scholarships for outside USA and Canada
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sparkle7: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Vicmonzan:
The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship application has commence for ubc and McGill. All applicants should post the challenges they are facing in the application process so we can work together

Cc
Jgirl29
Amaranwauma
Ditha
Ademola72
Nuellab
Sir can you help me with the link for appllying.
Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hi.thanks, I have sent a mail requesting nomination to McGill and I am waiting for a reply from them

Cc
Jgirl29
Amaranwauma
Ditha
Ademola72
Nuellab[/quote]
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Matinoh: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
ditha:
Hi.thanks, I have sent a mail requesting nomination to McGill and I am waiting for a reply from them

Cc
Jgirl29
Amaranwauma
Ditha
Ademola72
Nuellab
please How did you go about it. and did you attach any file to the email?..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by prettytasha(f): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Can a 2.2 graduate apply for msc scholarship ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
I attached my academic CV, transcript and nomination form
Matinoh:

please How did you go about it. and did you attach any file to the email?..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by eseh1(f): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
ditha:
pls where did you get the nomination form from?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ESE234(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
ditha:

I don't think you should have attached the nomination form now.

He/She would request for it when it's time.

What you should send are: CV, transcript and your statement of purpose.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ESE234(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
ditha:

Did you graduate with a first class?

Don't be scared, I'm just asking.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ESE234(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
prettytasha:
Can a 2.2 graduate apply for msc scholarship ?

Well, you can just try your luck, but, this scholarship is damn competitive
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 3:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Yes
ESE234:

Did you graduate with a first class?

Don't be scared, I'm just asking.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 3:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Haa, nothing is a waste
ESE234:

I don't think you should have attached the nomination form now.

He/She would request for it when it's time.

What you should send are: CV, transcript and your statement of purpose.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 3:51am On Sep 17, 2019
I downloaded it from the MasterCard scholarship page
eseh1:
pls where did you get the nomination form from?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by popeejosh: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Hello, really appreciate you guys help and effort. Can someone please help with his/her SOP as guide

Popeejosh@icloud.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by popeejosh: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Philomathhh:
Finally!!!
I got a notification earlier today that I won the scholarship.

Congrats to everyone who also got the scholarship.

Congrats, please can you help me with your SOP as guide.

Popeejosh@icloud.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.