Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (489329 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Maximuspfc: 4:04am On May 31, 2019
Please are UCT and UP MasterCard for postgraduates only?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 4:29pm On May 31, 2019
Last Year
Chigojude:

Hi black panther, did you get both UBC and Edinburgh this year? Or last year

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Maximuspfc:
Please are UCT and UP MasterCard for postgraduates only?
I think applications are on going
for both undergraduate and graduate students

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by nuellab: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2019
Pls how do I apply to Mastercard foundation. Please I need a guide. Thank you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
nuellab:
Pls how do I apply to Mastercard foundation. Please I need a guide. Thank you.
are you applying for undergraduate or graduate studies

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Goodafternoon everyone!

I'm new here but i've succeeded in going through every information on this thread.

Congratulations to those who got this prestigious scholarship and goodluck to my fellow colleagues in the struggle.

I have plans on applying for Master's program in Public Health via MCF this year.

My first question goes thus: Can we upload and send transcripts ourselves via the online portal?
I know most scholarships/Universities prefer your Previous university to send it directly to them.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by NwannekaUloma(f): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Can someone with National Diploma apply and how?
Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
NwannekaUloma:
Can someone with National Diploma apply and how?
Thanks
No, I doubt so.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Peacekid:
Goodafternoon everyone!

I'm new here but i've succeeded in going through every information on this thread.

Congratulations to those who got this prestigious scholarship and goodluck to my fellow colleagues in the struggle.

I have plans on applying for Master's program in Public Health via MCF this year.

My first question goes thus: Can we upload and send transcripts ourselves via the online portal?
I know most scholarships/Universities prefer your Previous university to send it directly to them.
Which partnering school are you interested in?

I'm speaking on University of Edinburgh application process now. For UoE, you dont have to go through the stress of sending your transcript from your school to MasterCard. You simply upload your transcript with other documents after you've gotten the scholarship and when you're applying for admission in the school.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
kayceerilyn:

I'm speaking on University of Edinburgh application process now. For UoE, you dont have to go through the stress of sending your transcript from your school to MasterCard. You simply upload your transcript with other documents after you've gotten the scholarship and when you're applying for admission in the school.

I'm interested in UoE and McGill

Ok thanks for the info!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
kayceerilyn:

For UoE precisely, Is toefl compulsory?
Is there an application fee?

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chigojude: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Peacekid:

Thanks in anticipation!
For UoE, you don't need an English test (IELTS or TOEFL), just transcript, certificate and essays)

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 4:35am On Jun 20, 2019
Chigojude:

For UoE, you don't need an English test (IELTS or TOEFL), just transcript, certificate and essays)

Thanks Chigo!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 5:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Peacekid:

Thanks in anticipation!
No for both questions. If you get accepted for the scholarship, an English test will be organized for you by the school.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ashabiii: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Hi guys!..please is it a must I get saqa certificate to apply fr university of Pretoria and if yes how do I go about it?..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2019
kayceerilyn:
No for both questions. If you get accepted for the scholarship, an English test will be organized for you by the school.
That should be in the UK i guess?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ashabiii: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Peacekid:

That should be in the UK i guess?

It is.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Good morning all!
Please Kayceerylin and chigo, can you give me the topics of the various essays we need to write on as regards UoE MCF

Anyone that knows that of McGill can also assist please.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Peacekid:
Good morning all!
Please Kayceerylin and chigo, can you give me the topics of the various essays we need to write on as regards UoE MCF

Anyone that knows that of McGill can also assist please.

Thanks!
I cannot assure you that the topic is constant every year. I also noticed that it depends on what you're applying for.. Are you a postgraduate or undergraduate applicant? What are your areas of interest?

However, the essays I wrote were

1. Tell us something you're passionate about or something that motivates you. Write on a topic that interests you and shows your personal values.
2. What sorts of relationships or networks will you want to develop as a MasterCard scholar in Edinburgh and how will they help you when you have returned home?
3. Tell us about a time when you faced challenges in your education and more importantly, how you overcame them?
4. Tell us of a time you displayed leadership potentials and with what outcomes.
5. How will being a MasterCard scholar benefit others in the future?

The above questions were paraphrased to the best of my ability. I cannot remember them word for word but I wrote on topics related to the above.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2019
kayceerilyn:

I cannot assure you that the topic is constant every year. I also noticed that it depends on what you're applying for.. Are you a postgraduate or undergraduate applicant? What are your areas of interest?

However, the essays I wrote were

1. Tell us something you're passionate about or something that motivates you. Write on a topic that interests you and shows your personal values.
2. What sorts of relationships or networks will you want to develop as a MasterCard scholar in Edinburgh and how will they help you when you have returned home?
3. Tell us about a time when you faced challenges in your education and more importantly, how you overcame them?
4. Tell us of a time you displayed leadership potentials and with what outcomes.
5. How will being a MasterCard scholar benefit others in the future?

The above questions were paraphrased to the best of my ability. I cannot remember them word for word but I wrote on topics related to the above.

These would help.

Thanks for all the responses thusfar!
They've been helpful

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Peacekid:

These would help.

Thanks for all the responses thusfar!
They've been helpful
I wish you the best in your applications.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Peacekid(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
kayceerilyn:
Thanks much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Petrified235555: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Please is there hope for someone that finished with a 2.1 4/5 precisely?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chigojude: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Petrified235555:
Please is there hope for someone that finished with a 2.1 4/5 precisely?

There's hope bro/sis
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by trilacos: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
kayceerilyn:
did u apply for undergraduate or postgraduate? I want my sister to apply for the scholarship,how do i go about it because have not read this thread?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
trilacos:
did u apply for undergraduate or postgraduate? I want my sister to apply for the scholarship,how do i go about it because have not read this thread?
PG. I'll honestly suggest you or your sister go through this thread. It is worth it

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by nuellab: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2019
Vicmonzan:
are you applying for undergraduate or graduate studies

I am applying for postgraduate program.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
nuellab:

Application for admission to some schools that partners with the MasterCard Foundation will commerce from september
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
nuellab:

Applications this year will be on for postgraduate program at university of Edinburgh and McGill University

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Starfx(m): 2:20am On Aug 10, 2019
Please is the scholarship applications ongoing?

Undergraduate to be precise
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by nuellab: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Vicmonzan:
Applications this year will be on for postgraduate program at university of Edinburgh and McGill University

OK.. Thank you. So for McGill, will I apply to the school directly or to MasterCard first.

And what time of the year will applications commence please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.