Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (489049 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Reefah242: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2020
Thanks. It was last Thursday.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nikitaaa206: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
please did anybody get admission for the Master of public policy and global affairs? If yes, when did you get the notification?[color=#000099][/color] Thank you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Judee99(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Please add me to the WhatsApp group. I applied for UoE MasterCard Scholarship
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Just2endowed2(m): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Add me too 07066561480

Just2endowed
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by olayowale: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Reefah242:
Thanks. It was last Thursday.
What course please?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bicle: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Since there's a lot of half and half information here and most are supposedly on a whatsapp group. I'm just gonna ask my question here. Has anyone gotten interview invite for MDS?

Kindly reply with either:
Admission: Yes
Interview: No

Whatever the answer is. Just gave an example above. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gloria630: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please add me on the whatsapp group.: 07037126263
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Uzzygreat(f): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Honestly, I do not understand the silence in this group, especially by those who got UBC interview invitation. This thread has helped us all. Fellow applicants, especially MDS applicants have been making enquiries to know if anyone got the invite, but no one from MDS is coming up with any update, except the Dunes guy who mentioned his admission earlier (I am sure he got the invitation and visits this thread often; why not hint on his interview invitation so others could know their stand).

Secondly, why create a WhatsApp group for admitted/ invited applicants only? Why the segregation? What is your aim actually? Everyone comes here to get updates from time to time. What can you do in WhatsApp group that cannot be done on nairaland that has wider reach? This seems absurd and selfish to me.

In a nutshell, please indicate if you got any feedback from MCF UBC, MCGILL, EDINBURGH, etc after application; the date you got it and the course you applied to. Please open up, kini big deal!!!

Let's go!
I was invited by MCF UBC for video interview on 19th Feb. Course is MPH. However, no news of admission yet.

6 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
I had my UBC interview today.. hoping for positive response.. Forestry faculty

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bicle: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
ditha:
The last time I made a comment here someone interpreted it wrongly and Said I was giving bad energy and discouraging people..

Well, i have fresh news,
Edinburgh have started sending out mails

Maybe next time you shouldn't generalize and be more specific on the applied program
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Uzzygreat(f): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
ditha:
The last time I made a comment here someone interpreted it wrongly and Said I was giving bad energy and discouraging people..

Well, i have fresh news,
Edinburgh have started sending out mails
I noticed it too, please don't relent. However you can be more specific about your course for Edinburgh and the date you got invitation email.

Also, it seems you got Ubc invitation too. Please spill it. Let's carry others along. Thank you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by koukoura: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Uzzygreat:
Honestly, I do not understand the silence in this group, especially by those who got UBC interview invitation. This thread has helped us all. Fellow applicants, especially MDS applicants have been making enquiries to know if anyone got the invite, but no one from MDS is coming up with any update, except the Dunes guy who mentioned his admission earlier (I am sure he got the invitation and visits this thread often; why not hint on his interview invitation so others could know their stand).

Secondly, why create a WhatsApp group for admitted/ invited applicants only? Why the segregation? What is your aim actually? Everyone comes here to get updates from time to time. What can you do in WhatsApp group that cannot be done on nairaland that has wider reach? This seems absurd and selfish to me.

In a nutshell, please indicate if you got any feedback from MCF UBC, MCGILL, EDINBURGH, etc after application; the date you got it and the course you applied to. Please open up, kini big deal!!!

Let's go!
I was invited by MCF UBC for video interview on 19th Feb. Course is MPH. However, no news of admission yet.

I am prospective MDS UBC applicant, I havent heard or seen any sign of admission or invite for an interview. I think I have to wait for the next application around to try my luck again. All the best to the admitted candidates. May you excel in your future endeavors. Those of us who werent invited will fall back on you in the future for guidance. Thank you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
People are just like that bro...i don't know why we behave that way...well the Lord will see us through
Admitted to materials engineering McGill university and I hope for a positive response by march ending...This march we are marching in bro...all the best to us all
Uzzygreat:

Let's go!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
It's well bro...with hard work and prayer we will surely receive one email starting with...congratulations you have won.........all the best bro
koukoura:

I am prospective MDS UBC applicant, I havent heard or seen any sign of admission or invite for an interview. I think I have to wait for the next application around to try my luck again. All the best to the admitted candidates. May you excel in your future endeavors. Those of us who werent invited will fall back on you in the future for guidance. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
The last time I asked you about the selection...you snubbed my post as well...well anyways congratulations...lets keep hoping for the best...God will see us through
ditha:
I had my UBC interview today.. hoping for positive response.. Forestry faculty
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
I don't understand, An I the only one that applied for the master card foundation scholarship at University of Edinburgh, Msc Sustainable Energy Systems
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
At all bro...many people applied, just wait for the outcome...then you will understand grin
SOLARPOWER1:
I don't understand, An I the only one that applied for the master card foundation scholarship at University of Edinburgh, Msc Sustainable Energy Systems
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by nugwa1803(f): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
@Ditha....please is the information about university of Edinburgh verified and what mail exactly....interview invite or rejection??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 4:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Not verified dear..

nugwa1803:
@Ditha....please is the information about university of Edinburgh verified and what mail exactly....interview invite or rejection??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 8:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Thank you, your application has been submitted and will be reviewed in the coming months.
We will get in touch to let you know if you have been successful by the end of March 2020......

From the mail received after Edinburgh's application submission, applicants will be contacted by the end of March.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Happy new month fams

Now, we're getting there...

MCF Scholarship decision grin shocked

March favor us o.... I pray we all have reasons to rejoice together soon...

God's grace, 2020 is our year. #FALL2020... #FALL4US

FALL favour us. (Dr hammed, 2018)

4 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nikitaaa206: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Happy new month everyone...Am I the only one that applied for Master of public policy and globalization....I'm just seeing and hearing of MDS, MPH, and food science...

Meanwhile, Goodluck to as many that have gon thru the interview process. God's favour upon y'all

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gloria630: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2020
kayzee2374:
There is...check the old posts
I've checked, i didn't see any post to that effect.Could you add me up pls: 07037126263
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ifedolarpo(f): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
You are not the only one about the course, I didn't get any mail from UBC or Mastercard

Nikitaaa206:
Happy new month everyone...Am I the only one that applied for Master of public policy and globalization....I'm just seeing and hearing of MDS, MPH, and food science...

Meanwhile, Goodluck to as many that have gon thru the interview process. God's favour upon y'all

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ahumabi: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Dunes101:

I've been admitted to the MDS programme at UBC. I have however not gotten any scholarship offer yet from MCFSP. I think I have to wait until the end of February.

Just curious, did you eventually get the invite?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
QQ: please for University of Edinburgh MCF applicants were your referees contacted?? Please reply
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by nugwa1803(f): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
No.......it was stated that only those who proceed to the interview stage will have their referees contacted and for now....there has been no interview invite yet.
Is there any update

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Thx..
nugwa1803:
No.......it was stated that only those who proceed to the interview stage will have their referees contacted and for now....there has been no interview invite yet.
Is there any update
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Thx..there's no update yet..if u hear anything, please share.
nugwa1803:
Is there any update
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 3:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Happy New Month. All the best to everyone awaiting MCF decision.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
Same to you boss.. it been long you check here ooo..anyways thanks for the post boss. dont forget us oo, at least a message here still shows you won't ; smiley
drhammed:
Happy New Month. All the best to everyone awaiting MCF decision.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
kayzee2374:
Same to you boss.. it been long you check here ooo..anyways thanks for the post boss. dont forget us oo, at least a message here still shows you won't ; smiley

All the best bro. We shall celebrate you soon �

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.