Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488104 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
That's the case with most schools including mine.. but I still got my transcript from my school..
here's what you can do:
you can get your school to address the transcript to a University close to you and you can go collect if from there.
Send a DM and I will explain better
JohnFrankling:
I have a question to ask, my school don't give out transcript but they rather send to the school alumni wants to do his Masters program will that be a problem in getting this scholarship.
FYI, I'm getting ready to apply by August..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by JohnFrankling(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
ditha:
That's the case with most schools including mine.. but I still got my transcript from my school..
here's what you can do:
you can get your school to address the transcript to a University close to you and you can go collect if from there.
Let's talk on WhatsApp bro
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by JohnFrankling(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
ditha:
here's what you can do:
I'm still waiting for a response from you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by may99(f): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please can I get the group link for McGill mastercard applicants. I applied to McGill too, and I want to be updated about their responses
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by oroe: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please, who else applied to Department of Linguistics for McGill University. Please reach me on 08064273889, or just quote me here. Thank you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by babtoundey(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2020
oroe:
Please, who else applied to Department of Linguistics for McGill University. Please reach me on 08064273889, or just quote me here. Thank you

I did. I already sent you a message.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by olayowale: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Hello guys.
Good day.
Have anybody heard from MasterCard University of Edinburgh.?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by nugwa1803(f): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
olayowale:
Hello guys.
Good day.
Has invite started rolling in
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Calm down bro...interview update will start rolling soon
olayowale:
Hello guys.
Good day.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngsahito(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
drhammed:
In as much as you are in line, let me clear some issues to avoid confusion.

UBC MCF (Masters Application) -.

1. You mail the Program Coordinator, send them your transcript and they decide if you're eligible to apply for scholarship or not.

2. If you're eligible, they send you a form to fill, with 5 essays to write. After filling the form, you attach your essay, 2 reference letters, and other supporting documents like CV, transcripts, and certificates.

3 Upon receipt of your application package, MCF will direct you to apply to UBC and guide you to waive application fee.

4 If you receive admission from UBC, good. Your department will nominate you for MCF Scholarship (remember you have already submitted your application package to them).

5. Selection committee will decide on awarding the scholarship and results will be announced by March 2018.

Hope the steps was explicit enough.
Canada Scholarship Grant Approved
C
to me
19 hours agoDetails
Helllo,
I wanted to get in touch personally to let you know that your profile has been selected in the MCGill Scholarship in Canada for your choice of study in 2020/2021 session with respect to the Future Leader scholarship and I am very happy for you that you are on path for great experience for September 2020 intake.
We offer this limited partial scholarship to students who can demonstrate a unique vision and a natural aptitude to lead. I urge you to accept this offer by accepting the offer before the deadline date (February 10, 2020) scholarship for 2020.

Pay Acceptance fee

In response to this mail, confirm the payment of acceptance offer fees ($50) and also provide your home country mailing address so that your admission offer document be forwarded to your mailing address.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Margarethe Meleszczuk
Cheers
I received this message in my mail and I don't really knows alot about it...can u expansite 4 me pls
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngsahito(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
C
to me
19 hours agoDetails
Helllo,
I wanted to get in touch personally to let you know that your profile has been selected in the MCGill Scholarship in Canada for your choice of study in 2020/2021 session with respect to the Future Leader scholarship and I am very happy for you that you are on path for great experience for September 2020 intake.
We offer this limited partial scholarship to students who can demonstrate a unique vision and a natural aptitude to lead. I urge you to accept this offer by accepting the offer before the deadline date (February 10, 2020) scholarship for 2020.

Pay Acceptance fee

In response to this mail, confirm the payment of acceptance offer fees ($50) and also provide your home country mailing address so that your admission offer document be forwarded to your mailing address.

Best wishes,
Margarethe Meleszczuk pls who can tell me more about this?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
youngsahito:
I received this message in my mail and I don't really knows alot about it...can u expansite 4 me pls

I want to assume that you applied for a scholarship at MCGILL tagged "Future Leadership Scholarship".

If this is about MasterCard then it's a low level scam. Some boys must have picked your email from this forum.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngsahito(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
bizmania:

I want to assume that you applied for a scholarship at MCGILL tagged "Future Leadership Scholarship".

If this is about MasterCard then it's a low level scam. Some boys must have picked your email from this forum.
I was wondering so too....tnks 4 saving my $50
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Guys let's be calm ooo....i don't think there is anything like future leader scholarship in McGill university and if there is one why will they are ask you to pay Let's be guided pls
youngsahito:
I was wondering so too....tnks 4 saving my $50
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExpertNLer: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Previous master card scholars in Canada. Are you required to return to your home country upon completion of the program? or can you apply for Post study work permit?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
It's not a must to return after the completion boss..
ExpertNLer:
Previous master card scholars in Canada. Are you required to return to your home country upon completion of the program? or can you apply for Post study work permit?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by babtoundey(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
youngsahito:
C
to me
19 hours agoDetails
Helllo,

Pay Acceptance fee

Best wishes,
Margarethe Meleszczuk pls who can tell me more about this?

I just received this message too. I think some unscrupulous swines are trying to swindle unsuspecting applicants by copying email contacts and and other relevant information on this platform. With the little I know, McGill MasterCard will not start sending response to the applicants until probably April. So whoever receives this message needs needs to be careful.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExpertNLer: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
True. No one will tell you to pay anything to accept Mastercard Foundation scholarship
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mvem(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Any topic on nairaland on Chevening Scholarship ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by maxi505: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Go on Facebook...
mvem:
Any topic on nairaland on Chevening Scholarship ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kenneyor(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
justexcellent:
Please who has heard from Biotech dept at McGill as regards nomination?
I think some departments are yet to nominate though. If you have heard from the Biotechnology department, please signify.
Thanks

Hello, Please does MCF in McGill include thesis based course?. I saw (non-thesis)on their website , your post lead to this question. I'll really love to do thesis based masters. I plan on applying this year as I just finished my undergraduate degree.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by JohnFrankling(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
maxi505:
Go on Facebook...
go to Twitter.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
All programme sponsored by MasterCard foundation scholarship in McGill university are non-thesis programme bro
kenneyor:

Hello, Please does MCF in McGill include thesis based course?. I saw (non-thesis)on their website , your post lead to this question. I'll really love to do thesis based masters. I plan on applying this year as I just finished my undergraduate degree.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kenneyor(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
kayzee2374:
All programme sponsored by MasterCard foundation scholarship in McGill university are non-thesis programme bro

Okay, thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by beejay52(m): 1:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Pls are we to immediately send transcripts and proof of graduation to McGill university after admission or wait till the scholarship decision?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2020
You can even send it by September...so relax bro that's not an issue...just wait for the outcome of the scholarship
beejay52:
Pls are we to immediately send transcripts and proof of graduation to McGill university after admission or wait till the scholarship decision?

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by babtoundey(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
I just got this response in reference to my application for MCgil MasterCard scholarship

The Department of Linguistics at McGill had our
final admissions meeting last week. After careful
consideration of the application files, we regret to
inform you that we are not able to offer you a place
in our program. This year we received 188
applications for about 6 places in our program. The
applicant pool was exceptionally strong, which
made our final decisions particularly difficult.
We thank you very much for your interest in our
program, and we wish you all the best in your future
endeavours, wherever you decide to do your
graduate studies to achieve your academic goals.
Best wishes,

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
eeyha.. sorry for the mail bro. better admits with full funding awaits you. everything will set in well bro. But don't let the response stop you from pushing harder, we ain't gonna settle for less until we get it, man. all the best bro
babtoundey:
I just got this response in reference to my application for MCgil MasterCard scholarship

Best wishes,

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by babtoundey(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
kayzee2374:
eeyha.. sorry for the mail bro. better admits with full funding awaits you. everything will set in well bro. But don't let the response stop you from pushing harder, we ain't gonna settle for less until we get it, man. all the best bro

Thank you very much, bro. This is the beginning of a new struggle. I wish you too always the of lucks.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bicle: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
babtoundey:

Best wishes,

Life goes on! If you can, you can apply to PTDF. Application is still open. All the best

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by babtoundey(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bicle:

Life goes on! If you can, you can apply to PTDF. Application is still open. All the best

I will try and see if I can. Thanks a lot, bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.