Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? (12358 Views)

What Do You Tell Your Current Employer If You Want To Go For Interview Elsewhere / How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future / Why Did You Choose Your Current Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will give both of them with same reespect I give them right now cos there's no cause for antagonism. They are just good.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by dammytosh: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Treat him with respect the way he does.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by boniflex(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
My boss is my lecturer in school, so wen I become his senior lecture, i will do to his daughter what he was trying to do with my babe.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by yuzedo: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
francababy: I have 2 bosses in the office. Two men. One is ok. He minds his business, delegates responsibilities, gives targets etc. The second one is very close to a vampire. He yells on per second billing. He will threaten you with your job to the extent that you will feel unemployed and you will be forced to search Nairaland for job openings. The best days we have at work is when he goes to another state on official assignment.

If I am suddenly promoted to become the oga of this man, I will sack him instantly through BBM. No time to write sack letter. No bonus, no gratuity. The best I will do is to recommend him to NURTW Oshodi.

If you become promoted to become the boss of your current boss, what will you do to him/her?!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will promote him ahead of me again! grin

I swear to God, Igbo people say "onye kali mmadu kali chi ya" (person wey pass person pass that person personal god).. grin My present boss pass me, ho ha! Abeg i never learn work finish for him hand, make hin dey oga dey go, there is nothing worse than being incompetent/promoted beyond your competence level. There is no confidence like that of being at the right stage of your life. Even when i eventually become Gov. Sweetus, that man go dey lead my finance team! You won't understand, walahi.. I never see person wey good like that guy. cry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by vision2050: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
She deduct my allowance. Send me message not meant for my post.... I will transfer her.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by IAMBREEZY: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sorry I don't have a boss.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Kennybozz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'll tell him/her G n D. Gbam!!!
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
If am in the position to, I will provide a special position for him as adviser .....My boss is a correct man
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by a4hafoe(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
francababy: I have 2 bosses in the office. Two men. One is ok. He minds his business, delegates responsibilities, gives targets etc. The second one is very close to a vampire. He yells on per second billing. He will threaten you with your job to the extent that you will feel unemployed and you will be forced to search Nairaland for job openings. The best days we have at work is when he goes to another state on official assignment.

If I am suddenly promoted to become the oga of this man, I will sack him instantly through BBM. No time to write sack letter. No bonus, no gratuity. The best I will do is to recommend him to NURTW Oshodi.

If you become promoted to become the boss of your current boss, what will you do to him/her?
.....i go sack am ni walaitalai sumobila wazilahuwa...oluhun gboh!
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by yuzedo: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Okija_juju: Nothing..

My Loyalty is unflinching...

I will still treat him like he were my boss.
Brethren Nwa-mama!!! Some of us are just too blessed jare!!! Here's a toast to our bosses!!! AWUA! cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
yuzedo:
Brethren Nwa-mama!!! Some of us are just too blessed jare!!! Here's a toast to our bosses!!! AWUA! cool

Ezigbo Mmadu.. Anam Ekene kwa..
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Loyalty
I wld still remain loyal

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by yuzedo: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ezigbo Mmadu.. Anam Ekene kwa..
My OGA in Alusi Affairs!! grin grin grin

Iga abianwu gba ball taa ta? I've resumed my goal-scoring form, nwanne! cool No be me, na talent from God on high!! cheesy When you hear uproar all over Lekki tonight, know that Chief Sweetus has done it again with yet another phenomenal goal. wink It is GIFT FROM GOD, not to be sold or transferred (except to offspring)! grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Tuntheycr7: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Life goes on now.
Forget the past and move on, you might be the person to change him.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by MPEROR: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
I WILL TEACH HIM WHAT MANDELA TAUGHT THE WHOLE WORLD

HOW TO FORGIVE

RIP MANDELA

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Opiosko: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2013

If you become promoted to become the boss of your current boss, what will you do to him/her?
You are a mean soul with a very bad attitude to your job, u ought to be whacked.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by caesaraba(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thankfully I'm my own boss. Wondering what my employees respective answers would be to this question. Hmmmmm.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
yuzedo:
My OGA in Alusi Affairs!! grin grin grin

Iga abianwu gba ball taa ta? I've resumed my goal-scoring form, nwanne! cool No be me, na talent from God on high!! cheesy When you hear uproar all over Lekki tonight, know that Chief Sweetus has done it again with yet another phenomenal goal. wink It is GIFT FROM GOD, not to be sold or transferred (except to offspring)! grin

Mma kpo gi na igwe-nti gi tata..
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by c4sam(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
aventura: I will demote him and transfer him to maiduguri.

guy U̶̲̥̅̊ wicked Oº°˚˚°ºo. U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 jst sack A̶̲̥̅♏ instead of maiduguri.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

Mma kpo gi na igwe-nti gi tata..
Anglais, sil vous plait... angry
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
have always been luck with all my bosses, i dont know why. So if am promoted above them, i would treat them fine. Naturally what goes around comes around. But if i do have a hellish boss under me, there is joy in communicating with him, knowing you can sense respect coming from him. What greater reward.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Adedoks(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
aventura: I will demote him and transfer him to maiduguri.

definetly ure a soldier,smiles
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by slimpoppa(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will look straight into his eyes and say "Peter, you are fired. drop ur Id card and don't forget to tell clement and the other lady 2 do so. I wish you the best in ur job search".
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by megaomo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Now i understand when people keep telling me that female bosses can be terrible.

Words cannot describe what i'll do to her if tables turn.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by benny4wax(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
GOD BLESS KARMA...............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........................

MAKE I NO TALK WETIN GO HAPPEN TILL E HAPPEN................
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by joyceok: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
iyke926: Rule Number: Never outshine ya boss.

You hate him/her cuz you are too slow to think smart or you haul ya lazy azz slowly when u're supposed to be fast and hardworking.

Is like you dont like working under pressure? Some people like me do.

If you end up sacking him/her what gon happen to his/her fam that depends on him.

Since u like working under pressure we have enough bp and hypertension doctors that eat your money when the time comes,prayer warriors will also join in eating the money you earned while working under pressure

I think ya boss shouts and threaten you guys to make you all improve for good sha.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by LEXYCOM: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will demote him, reduce is salary, collect his official car and set him up.........
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by olubenjazzy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
i'll treat him #WELL# n alwayz work 2geda wit him like he nva had a boss above him, MY BOSS MAKE BRAIN. Dr. Similale Baba GOD BLESS U
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
I snatch his babe from him... if he complete complains, suspension without pay
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
I shall Improve on his Strength(Legacy Learnt from him) and Adjust his weaknesses(where I think He always erred) !!!

All-In-All, I will show him,without direct affiliation, I am a better manager when it comes to Human Resources Management and Achievement of Corporate Objectives beyond Target within ''speed of Light'' !!

He will see with sound and Utmost Realistic Empirical evidence what Planning,Delegation,Supervision,Monitoring among other functions of Manager also how to promote Staff Welfarism,Psychologically, in Boasting Productivity, Efficiency and Effectiveness !!!

I would already failed as a ''BOSS'' If I endeavour to pay a wicked Boss back In his own coin. My 'Better' Management style,Goodliness, Achieving what He thinks UNACHIEVABLE would already give him ''Guilty Conscience'' !!!

I will still pay a formerly wicked boss some respect and make him realised ''He was the strength behind my success'' since correcting His previous errors is a Boaster to me and Improving on his Legacy is also a Boaster to me !!
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Ryda(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Treat 'em d way they treated me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert / IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours / Employment Contract Vs Offer Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.