Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? (12363 Views)

What Do You Tell Your Current Employer If You Want To Go For Interview Elsewhere / How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future / Why Did You Choose Your Current Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by akinladejo: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
iyke926: Rule Number: Never outshine ya boss.

You hate him/her cuz you are too slow to think smart or you haul ya lazy azz slowly when u're supposed to be fast and hardworking.

Is like you dont like working under pressure? Some people like me do.

If you end up sacking him/her what gon happen to his/her fam that depends on him.

I think ya boss shouts and threaten you guys to make you all improve for good sha.

My guy u are not far away from d truth.
To u my man,Whenever ur boss shouted on u, try to find out y he does that. Could it be u are not measure up to the stadard? Could it be u are not respctful enough? Could it be he himself under presure and is cascading it down? Pls try to see from where h/she is seen from. Doing that will help u to manage ur boss and can tell u u will fly high.
Pls be humble, ask him what u can do to assist on the job, ask him about his family whenever he comes to office. Pls try these, wish u success.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Endybest2424(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
One good turn pays well. I also went tro hell when I was working in UBA. My so call BM n HOP were hell[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
IamDebola: Well, In my life I've never had a boss, the only boss I had was my mom, so I don't have any other option than to treat her 100000 times better than the way she treated me.
The targeted audience for this post be peeps wey don suffer no be small for them Oga hand...
Chai..
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by lambertjonah: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
And when u become the boss, what happens when your subordinate becomes your boss.... YOU GET SACKED AS WELL!!!
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Snoggy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
yuzedo:
My OGA in Alusi Affairs!! grin grin grin

Iga abianwu gba ball taa ta? I've resumed my goal-scoring form, nwanne! cool No be me, na talent from God on high!! cheesy When you hear uproar all over Lekki tonight, know that Chief Sweetus has done it again with yet another phenomenal goal. wink It is GIFT FROM GOD, not to be sold or transferred (except to offspring)! grin
Chief! Chief! gringrin

Just waiting for the day you sign an European Club wink
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Racade(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will always support and respect him. Be nice to him whether he treated me good or bad.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Kazzman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
To me I have nothing to do to such a person.Why would I put judgement into my own hand when God has already avenged for me by making to be his Boss.It will just serve as a lesson to him that no condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by boldsylvie(f): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will still be nice to him, such bosses are had to make you a better boss cool . And @ least it will give you a good name.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by promire2004(f): 5:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Well, for me, it's best to let go of resentment, grudge or bitterness. This do-me-i-do-you attitude stems from an unforgiving heart. Why try to be vindictive when God has already intervened? I'll still be nice to my boss irrespective of how well or how badly he/she treated me. It's a small world anyways. No-one knows tomorrow. This is more like a wake-up call. Let's be mindful in our dealings with people.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by eduson33(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2013
i will make him a boss again..he deserves extra ordinary blessings and wealth..
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by kolamilan(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2013
i will treat him nice.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by JoeboyEbuka(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2013
She don die be dat na,,I go finish her to d core
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by benny4wax(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2013
he i dead

follow me on NAIRALAND AND GET FOLLOWED AS WELL.......
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Anglais, sil vous plait... angry
no.
il ne pas anglais.
il le parle Igbo
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by xtervaganza(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2013
oladoya: heheheheheeh @op so you think your oga is not on nairaland? Just prepare for query.... I have spoken.
her own don done be dat Oo lol
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by xtervaganza(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2013
MPEROR: I WILL TEACH HIM WHAT MANDELA TAUGHT THE WHOLE WORLD

HOW TO FORGIVE

RIP MANDELA
no wonder the whole world is peaceful now. A beg leave Mandela mata jare
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by xtervaganza(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Some bosses have learned to be strict because their subs are assholes! I can tell enough here. But for me, I treat my subs d way they behave . you work like an asshole with me and u expect me to treat like some damn god?
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2013
iyke926: Rule Number: Never outshine ya boss.

You hate him/her cuz you are too slow to think smart or you haul ya lazy azz slowly when u're supposed to be fast and hardworking.

Is like you dont like working under pressure? Some people like me do.

If you end up sacking him/her what gon happen to his/her fam that depends on him.

I think ya boss shouts and threaten you guys to make you all improve for good sha.

YAP!! the OP sounds immature and very tactless...
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Subuhanalahi: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Treat him well
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Kassidy90(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2013
This thread remind me of what happened between me and my HOD when I was in school,
The man though no be small, one day I told him, "sir you are just privilege to be my boss today, as u know that am still learning, I can also become your boss tomorrow" since then we became best of friends till today......he even recommend me for my first job
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by vikeyz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
I Щ๏ЦLđ c๏rrєc┼ ┼ђє MIş┼ąKєş ђє đIđ ЩђєЙ ђє Щąş ß๏şş & ş┼ILL ącc๏rđ ђIM ђIş rєşPєc┼
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by charlesditro: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
francababy: I have 2 bosses in the office. Two men. One is ok. He minds his business, delegates responsibilities, gives targets etc. The second one is very close to a vampire. He yells on per second billing. He will threaten you with your job to the extent that you will feel unemployed and you will be forced to search Nairaland for job openings. The best days we have at work is when he goes to another state on official assignment.

If I am suddenly promoted to become the oga of this man, I will sack him instantly through BBM. No time to write sack letter. No bonus, no gratuity. The best I will do is to recommend him to NURTW Oshodi.

If you become promoted to become the boss of your current boss, what will you do to him/her?
simply be his or her boss.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
ngozievergreen:
no.
il ne pas anglais.
il le parle Igbo
Parle le anglais, sil vous plait
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Parle le anglais, sil vous plait
no
j' ne pas anglais, et tu a
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by francababy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
ngozievergreen:
no
j' ne pas anglais, et tu a

wetin dey worry una? Here is nairaland not cefasland. Abeg go and look for your kind elsewhere haba
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Uthman75: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
francababy: I have 2 bosses in the office. Two men. One is ok. He minds his business, delegates responsibilities, gives targets etc. The second one is very close to a vampire. He yells on per second billing. He will threaten you with your job to the extent that you will feel unemployed and you will be forced to search Nairaland for job openings. The best days we have at work is when he goes to another state on official assignment.

If I am suddenly promoted to become the oga of this man, I will sack him instantly through BBM. No time to write sack letter. No bonus, no gratuity. The best I will do is to recommend him to NURTW Oshodi.

If you become promoted to become the boss of your current boss, what will you do to him/her?

Sacking him wont solve da problem but assigning his work to his junior staff or giving him a task and asking his junior staff to cross check. cool cool cool
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by AdeMoss: 5:18am On Dec 19, 2013
You might end up like him...such happens.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by francababy(f): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Uthman75:

Sacking him wont solve da problem but assigning his work to his junior staff or giving him a task and asking his junior staff to cross check. cool cool cool
lol. That's a really nice suggestion. It is really humiliating
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by tpia5: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
I don't pray to ever find myself in a situation where a boss becomes my employee, because for anyone who does, it means they are stuck in a time loop and cycle.

In short, it means the economy is busted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries Row: Thisday Publisher, Obaigbena, Orders Dismissal Of 13 Journa / Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert / 5 Skills That Will Make You Successfull As A Realtor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.