Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party (23981 Views)

Customers Sitting On The Floor At Access Bank In Yola (photos) / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by busymouth: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2013
I NOW LOVE THIS OBI GUY.........in our own country we must not always look like oyibo!! but if there was a dress code....hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by theripper3: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2013
I laugh at the witless attempt of the @OP to turn a gathering of thieves to deify his benefactor. What happens next after this function?
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Agbameta, biafranqueen, payless=insincere 9naijaphool, ilugun bagga...

Phock all of you derailing this thread..
Shameless people.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by willibounce: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nigerians always celebrate thieves. Foolish politicians stealing us blind.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by simpleseyi: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
If I have my way, I will beat all of you fighting yourselves because of these looters. These looters are looting us dry while we are here fighting ourselves. ARE WE ALL MAD? cry cry cry

Jonathan and his group just looted 8 trillion naira as if na 8 kobo, this same Jona budgeted 4.8 trillion for 2013 but the job he has done is less than 4.8 billion. Fashola budgeted about 500 billion for 2013 year but the job he has done is less than 5 billion. Stella Oduah and her 225 million BMW is now old story. The supreme court just said Bode George is a saint, Faruk Lawal is still calling himself honorable, Otedola is still eating and dinning with the president. Bola Tinubu us still walking free on the street and calling himself Yoruba leader. Alao akala is still denying that he is bleaching. Gbenga Daniel said he is the only saint in Ogun state. Doyin Okupe said Jonathan is our Mandela. Universities were shut for about 5 months. Sanni Yerima just got another under-aged wife. impatience Jonathan has changed her name to Mama Peace Piss without court affidavit while still fighting an elected governor. Obasanjo has turned saint over-night. 1000 snipers are currently in training for 2015 election. Al-Mustapha is now our new hero. More and more almajaris are evolving everyday in the north. It is the same story for all the politricians and we are here because we are jobless and our new job now is to be fighting and defending these looters. Could it be that these looters are also using juju on us or are we all mad ni ke? cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by buJu234: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
while the masses & poor financially illiterate people are calling for the division this country.. the policy makers & their business friends are busy making billions... cant u see their own end of yr party??

This is to show u that while the masses are complaining about a bad 2013... these guys had a nice 2013.

so if u have better sense... come 2014 its time to change ur mind set and start making all efforts to join the either the policy makers or their business friends club.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by ymb6374(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
is dat a grave at d middle of the road?
payless:

What are you talking about? Fashola is 50 times ahead of Obi and other governors in every aspect of governance. You don't expect him to turn Lagos to paradise in six years. He has performed admirably with all he's done so far in Lagos. Is there more he could have done? I say yes. Obi has been a failure. All Obi has done is to give cheques to religious leaders or donate buses to communities with his name written on them as if he bought them with his money.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by ocelot2006(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

I don't celebrate mediocrity either. But we should give credit when needed. Few of these governors have been doing well. Fashola, Akpabio, Amaechi, Aregbe, and Ogun state governor are doing really well in their respective states.

uuhmmmm.....dude...did you just mention Ogun and Osun states as performing states? Keep in mind that i've lived in these states (more period in tge former tgan the later). You can't even compare the best places in the capitals for these states to the WORST areas in capitals like Calabar and Enugu. Hell, even qiuet Gombe's capital is ahead, yet you dont hear them talk.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by korami: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Obi, Fashola, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by oladapoa1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: sorry honey that is Lagos big time in a Yoruba area should I drop the article so you can go and wipe that smirk off your face grin Keep playing the tribe card while they keep playing you mugus cool
sorry friend 90% of settlers in this place are ibos
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by bodsibobo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
If I had my way, I will beat all of you fighting yourselves because of these looters. These looters are looting us dry while we are here fighting ourselves. ARE WE ALL MAD? cry cry cry

Jonathan and his group just looted 8 trillion naira as if na 8 kobo, this same Jona budgeted 4.8 trillion for 2013 but the job he has done is less than 4.8 billion. Fashola budgeted about 500 billion for 2013 year but the job he has done is less than 5 billion. Stella Oduah and her 225 million BMW is now old story. The supreme court just said Bode George is a saint, Faruk Lawal is still calling himself honorable, Otedola is still eating and dinning with the president. Bola Tinubu us still walking free on the street and calling himself Yoruba leader. Alao akala is still denying that he is bleaching. Gbenga Daniel said he is the only saint in Ogun state. Doyin Okupe said Jonathan is our Mandela. Universities were shut for about 5 months. Sanni Yerima just got another under-aged wife. impatience Jonathan has changed her name to Mama Peace Piss without court affidavit while still fighting an elected governor. Obasanjo has turned saint over-night. 1000 snipers are currently in training for 2015 election. Al-Mustapha is now our new hero. More and more almajaris are evolving everyday in the north. It is the same story for all the politricians and we are here because we are jobless and our new job now is to be fighting and defending these looters. Could it be that these looters are also using juju on us or are we all mad ni ke? cry cry

Best post I have read on Nairaland this Christmas season.

Guys read this again!

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
I wonder how obi must feel knowing he almost sent millions of his kinsmen to early grave with his tribalism.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by hotwax: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: sorry honey that is Lagos big time in a Yoruba area should I drop the article so you can go and wipe that smirk off your face grin Keep playing the tribe card while they keep playing you mugus cool

Yes we know that place in Lagos.

Despite that, no place in the east is still as developed as Lagos.

Please dont cry. Its the fact.

Prove me wrong.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by hotwax: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
korami: Obi, Fashola, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
Obi did what he did because of the election.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Venchy: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

What are you talking about? Fashola is 50 times ahead of Obi and other governors in every aspect of governance. You don't expect him to turn Lagos to paradise in six years. He has performed admirably with all he's done so far in Lagos. Is there more he could have done? I say yes. Obi has been a failure. All Obi has done is to give cheques to religious leaders or donate buses to communities with his name written on them as if he bought them with his money.

My dear brothers and sisters don't let politicians fool us anymore, fashola has done absolutely nothing in my own opinion as he's only concentrating on well established places while poor areas are been neglected.

Also Grabbing Lands from poor people and making well established family life to an Homeless.

Victoria Island, Mainland, Surulere and other part of lagos that are set by colonial people are the areas Fashola is fixing. .....what about Okomaiko, Badagry, Ketu, Ikorodu and many more.

I really feel sorry for Nigerians hailing this politicians as they can't solve any problem but for themselves.

Been a governor doesn't mean the whole states becomes yours but in Nigeria everything belongs to Tinunbu, he even use Teslim stadium for his mothers burial.....what a cheek, but this mess only happen in a country like Nigeria where Religious leaders are messing as well ...Yeye Men of God reaping Ordinary people up and living Large......KMT.

Until fashola looks in the direction of poor people before I can recognise his work.

That's my own Opinion oo because some Nigerians doesn't understand that this forum is a platform where you can share ypur views but they'll start insulting you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by icankel: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Am sure u don't know ur village
payless:

Good for you. Is that how the whole Lagos looks? Do you need me to provide you few pictures from Iboland?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by MrKinkey: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
ocelot2006:

uuhmmmm.....dude...did you just mention Ogun and Osun states as performing states? Keep in mind that i've lived in these states (more period in tge former tgan the later). You can't even compare the best places in the capitals for these states to the WORST areas in capitals like Calabar and Enugu. Hell, even qiuet Gombe's capital is ahead, yet you dont hear them talk.

Payless and his crew are people who are either sycophants or irredemably bigoted by publicized mediocrity.

How can you say Amosun is performing when he's done less than nothing? OGD at the same stage in his 1st term was shaking up the state in terms of achievement, while Amosun prances about with his ludicrous cap.

As to Fashola, his first term could perhaps be termed pro-active in a general sense; but his 2nd term has been nothing short of tyrannical and stagnant. All he's done is make inhumane laws, consign people to malicious poverty and institutionalized elitism as a mode of governance.

I don't need to get out of my LGA or even LCDA to show his increasing incompetence.

As to him being respected in government circles, that is more a condemnation than a praise...or how should i take the fact of someone being respected by a clique of mostly thieves, abi?

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by simpleseyi: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
the_ripper3: I laugh at the witless attempt of the @OP to turn a gathering of thieves to deify his benefactor. What happens next after this function?

They enter the "inner room" to discuss how to share the loot.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by 1nation4ume: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its obvious Aig is the next CBN governor hence most politicians are flocking round him. Don't think nigeria needs a social CBN governor with plenty friends sha.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
wen US residents are talking folks that are living by the mercy of food stamp are talking
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta: Shey the villager gatecrash the party ni or he did mo gbo, mo ya or he just don't know anything about dress code and appropriate fashion for such events..

....well, at ease he didn't wear aso ebi...smh

your dad was warned not to marry ur mum he was bent on marrying her now look at the outcome a slowpoke like you.
U only went to univ and graduated wit first class in e-thuggery abi e-rat waiting for wen ur xtravagant dad will die so dat u will bury him beside soakpit bc he has sold all lands generations yet unborn will build on and used the money to party away his n his kids future.
The only 7rooms face me i face u he managed to inherit from his father will now be inherited by u and ur 17 siblings bc u chose to be comforatble with poverty and "we are the most attitude" of ur clueless folks.

Keep sleeping in nairaland and always be an e-gladiator,the lazy igbos will come with nothing few yrs later dey buy ur heritage wen ur parents die u bury dem beside sewage lines,they will live in d estates u will be dragging canals with rats and snakes,dey will be living in highbrow areas ur folks will be overpopulating lagos ghettos and swamps with stilt houses.

Remain an e-urchin afterall "you are the most" educated,enlightened,bravest,intelligent,wisest,wealthiest,toughest,finest est est est bla blah blah keep living in delusion of granduer

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by bootlegaz: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mehn. Yoruba kids are low life. Very docile.
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by boss1310(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Son if you could even open the gate at my house in the village you would thank the Gods grin I will let you know when I have a job opening wink
thats a masterpiece reply!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by boss1310(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

your dad was warned not to marry ur mum he was bent on marrying her now look at the outcome a slowpoke like you.
U only went to univ and graduated wit first class in e-thuggery abi e-rat waiting for wen ur xtravagant dad will die so dat u will bury him beside soakpit bc he has sold all lands generations yet unborn will build on and used the money to party away his n his kids future.
The only 7rooms face me i face u he managed to inherit from his father will now be inherited by u and ur 17 siblings bc u chose to be comforatble with poverty and "we are the most attitude" of ur clueless folks.

Keep sleeping in nairaland and always be an e-gladiator,the lazy igbos will come with nothing few yrs later dey buy ur heritage wen ur parents die u bury dem beside sewage lines,they will live in d estates u will be dragging canals with rats and snakes,dey will be living in highbrow areas ur folks will be overpopulating lagos ghettos and swamps with stilt houses.

Remain an e-urchin afterall "you are the most" educated,enlightened,bravest,intelligent,wisest,wealthiest,toughest,finest est est est bla blah blah keep living in delusion of granduer
hahaha
choi
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Akiika: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Keep fighting while they steal your money and make fun of you at their parties.....mumu Nigerians!
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by abbeysteph: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oga wat sort of analysis is dis,how can u say he budgetd 500bilion n spent 5bilion wat planet ar u 4rm na wa 4 u ooo
simpleseyi: If I have my way, I will beat all of you fighting yourselves because of these looters. These looters are looting us dry while we are here fighting ourselves. ARE WE ALL MAD? cry cry cry

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by telexfree1: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Agba...fcky...meta
The most stupid guy on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
telexfree1: Agba...fcky...meta
No you are not serious this old man is talking like this undecided embarassed
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by blocker: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2013
tongue tongue This anger against governor Obi is it because of his dress code or because APC lost the election in Anambra? Perhaps it is because he did not move his office to under bridge at 3 am to receive the victims of Faschistshola's selective justice (deportation). Ndi Ara!
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2013
Ollajay: Actually, going by the amount of Allocation and IGR made by Fashola's Government and the huge amount of foreign loans already incurred, Lagos should be like Dubai by now. But huge part of that money has been used and is still being used, to fund elections in Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo States etc.

u forgot anambra.
Ndi ara
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2013
hotwax:

Yes we know that place in Lagos.

Despite that, no place in the east is still as developed as Lagos.

Please dont cry. Its the fact.

Prove me wrong.

if u mean no place in the east is finer than VI, lekki parts, ikoyi parts, I agree.
Aside these, mainland, Oyo, osun, ondo, ekiti ate pathetic to the east.
See ur self, u want to compare east to the former capital that was deliberately developed.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Beync(f): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2013
telexfree1: Agba...fcky...meta
little wonder some say, maturity doesn't come with age. I give up for this old man behaving like 15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shoprite Announces Plan To Leave Kenya / Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. / Chi Limited Acquired By Coca-cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.