Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience (28830 Views)

Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit / I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos / Chika Ike Shares Pictures From A Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by silverdam(m): 5:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Toolz shared these pictures on Instagram showing us her first experience in a cockpit, courtesy of Arik Air.
She captioned the pictures:

Got a new hustle… *We fly high, no lie, you know this* thanks @captmoh
for the experience! #CaptToolz
#IBelieveICanFly…APlane

Captain Toolz!

For those who don't know the meaning of cockpit, it means front of an aircraft, from which a pilot controls the aircraft.

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6944[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Phranciz(m): 5:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Please haven't we heard enough of this fat working equipment.

56 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Bigflamie(m): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Fat lady cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by axortedbabe(f): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Ayam tayad,if she likez make she fly witchcraft join,e concern am.....unto d nxt one abeg

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by DesChyko1(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2013
To we, she may be a captain..but to captain, she is no captain.. BTW, who took the picture of her with the pilots?? #IfaTinz

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
To we, she may be a captain..but to captain, she is no captain.. BTW, who took the picture of her with the pilots?? #IfaTinz

The person in front of the plane...on the windshield

15 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by boss1310(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2013
its amazing how undeserving fame can come from just having a fat posterior.

14 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by homesteady(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Good for her!

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2013
But, I can't see her ukwu.

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by cocoberry(f): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Phranciz: Please haven't we heard enough of this fat working equipment.
Pure beef!!!

9 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Dannylux: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Dear Toolz, if you're gonna share a pic of yourself please be sure to make it a full photo.

Sincerely, Concerned Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Karleb(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Dannylux: Dear Toolz, if you're gonna share a pic of yourself please be sure to make it a full photo.
Sincerely, Concerned Nigerians.
Sincerely concerend indeed.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by IAMBREEZY: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2013
What is toolz self?what sort of name is that...

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Phranciz: Please haven't we heard enough of this fat working equipment.
Me sef don tire o
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by DesChyko1(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2013
n.oxide:

Hehehehecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Yemlizzy(f): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Phranciz(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2013
cocoberry:
Pure beef!!!
Yeah, I think its pure beef she's stuffed with. And if u r fat too, u r stuffed with pure beef too.

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by omobadurella(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
i so much luv seein her full pix cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by MzLakore(f): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
I jus wonder y pple stil keep insulting dis lady...aam sure sum1 here wuld b celeb one day and know it feels to be insulted.....#stop cyberbullying....let comments be fair

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by iyatrustee(f): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
abeg oh, na with that sunshades the pilot wan tak fly? no wonder them no dey see well before them dey overtake for cloud grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by IAMBREEZY: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mz_Lakore: I jus wonder y pple stil keep insulting dis lady...aam sure sum1 here wuld b celeb one day and know it feels to be insulted.....#stop cyberbullying....let comments be fair
don't mind them only broke people hates and i don't think she gives a flying fucck about there criticism.

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by silverdam(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mz_Lakore: I jus wonder y pple stil keep insulting dis lady...aam sure sum1 here wuld b celeb one day and know it feels to be insulted.....#stop cyberbullying....let comments be fair
This is so true, evil people...

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by geesilver(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
A

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
All this Arik people sef... Abi na promo she dey run for them. Hope pilots go concentrate for work so?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Tbillz(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Toolz pls only your face can't make u a front page product Buh your full pix wit the inclusion of Ukwu can even give u tha chance of benching tyra banks on XL mag.... # with all due respeckt commot dis nonsense!
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Clemzy16(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2013
I want to yansh toolz

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by luvablesam(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2013
cocoberry:
Pure beef!!!

from which kind livestock?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by duni04(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2013
Nobody is insulting her, shez d one putting her fat piggy self in our faces al da time. Its sickening!

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2013
n.oxide:

grin grin lmao. Kai nairaland o

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by igbsam(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Its obvious that the plane is still on ground. Probably she went there to pose for photos or maybe to shoot a video.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Snoggy(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Please, what is toolz or who's toolz?
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2013

Word! But she wants the public to talk about her, she wants publicity, she must be ready for the good and bad, unless she could go and die.

IAMBREEZY: don't mind them only broke people hates and i don't think she gives a flying fucck about there criticism.

Dude, kindly note that not everyone is like you and your neighbours.

As for toolz, Iont give an eff about her (or other 9grian female celeb), she's not even sexy to me anyway.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Critically Ill. Hospitalized In London - Manager / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone / Kelvin Ikeduba Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.