Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience (28842 Views)

Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit / I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos / Chika Ike Shares Pictures From A Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by colossus2: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Snoggy: Please who's toolz?
She's an OAP

What is OAP? On-Air Personality

Which one is OAP again? A personality who appears in on-air position in radio broadcasting i.e a radio host.

She works with Beat 99.9fm Lagos (dunno if she's still there).

Sorry I had to break it down that way cos I felt you might ask more questions in that sequence grin. Person wen dey ask questions no dey ever miss road

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Snoggy(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2013
colo$$u$:

She's an OAP

What is OAP? On-Air Personality

Which one is OAP again? A personality who appears in on-air position in radio broadcasting i.e a radio host.

She works with Beat 99.9fm Lagos (dunno if she's still there).

Sorry I had to break it down that way cos I felt you might ask more questions in that sequence grin. Person wen dey ask questions no dey ever miss road

Thanks for breaking it down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by yuncka: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Pls dnt try dis in Dana.
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2013
she is famous for bin fat. what are u famous for? this question goes to those who r ranting abt her size and u wonder why most celebrities have eating disorder

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Airforce1(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Na 'kitchen" all dis shakara go still end put..

So what's the need undecided
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Captain Toolz!

For those who don't know the meaning of cockpit, it means front of an aircraft, from which a pilot controls the aircraft.

Thanks captain Toolz for the meaning of "cockpit"..

I thought it meant "pit in the middle of the Toolz to bury the co.ck
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by 2oluwaseyi(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2013
Hahahahahahaha...toolz i get ur medicine
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by IAMBREEZY: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Promhize:
Dude, kindly note that not everyone is like you and your neighbours.

As for toolz, Iont give an eff about her (or other 9grian female celeb), she's not even sexy to me anyway.
you should know that your hate and critcism won't lead you anywhere and she won't feel any atom of depression, karma is a b*tch i hope you know that it will be your turn one day trust me life is a rollercoaster.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2013
ZURYZEST: this is just an advert for laziness.
fat things stinks.

Your comment stinks to! Little wonder people have body image problems and some commit suicide! People like u, should have no friends.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by penny4urtots: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Phranciz:
Yeah, I think its pure beef she's stuffed with. And if u r fat too, u r stuffed with pure beef too.

Haahahahahahaha...ure d wickedest of them all..no b only pure beef na hausa kpomo

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by adesexy(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2013
If plane crash naw..dem go dey blame Stella Oduah..TOOLZ ko UTENSILS nii...Wobbish
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2013
cocoberry:
Pure beef!!!
Impure pork. No be only beef. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by crisycent: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Fat fool
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2013
SO WE ALL AGREE SHE IS A FAT PIGGY
HIT 'LIKE' IF U THINK TOOLZ IS A FAT PIGGY grin
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2013
duni04:
Nobody is insulting her, shez d one putting her fat piggy self in our faces al da time. Its sickening!

How is she doing that? Is this the 20 topics on frontpage? undecided undecided undecided Why must you open this one? I/diots

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by ndidibabe(f): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2013
Only in Nigeria will someone be called a Celeb just because she has a huge bum- bum.
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by osaaaaa: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Snoggy: Please, what is toolz or who's toolz?
I ask this question myself
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by uninvited: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2013
what's the big deal about toolz?
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by babakb: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2013
See ass babes like to bully fat girls as if its a crime to be fat, and yet toolz no send dem self, i like her style joor, btw, we guys know the pleasures we get form those heavy butts, real men out there know what i mean wink

fat or not i love those bum bum.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2013
wetin consign me

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2013
ndidibabe: Only in Nigeria will someone be called a Celeb just because she has a huge bum- bum.

Just like kim kadashian and jlo!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by sima(f): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2013
sandijey:

Just like kim kadashian and jlo!

Actually, just Kim Kadashian. At least Jlo has talent.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2013
sima:

Actually, just Kim Kadashian. At least Jlo has talent.

Lmao! True!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Chalice: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2013
PLEASE I ALSO WANT TO FLY. WHO CAN BE OF HELP.
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by buoye1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tools to badt gan-an....!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
****in terry G voice**and so?I know some brain-less pig might come and attack me for saying this!!!!!
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by eminemkayc: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Very soon, she'l become their cocck's pit...
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by obailala(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Promhize:

So you think this only happens in Nigeria. You think this is the worst? And its peculiar to Nigeria?
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

I bet you really haven't done Yo Momma disses much.. Try that and you'll know the comments are indeed very fair.. cool
There's a point where it goes beyond the normal yabbings which celebrities and other TV personalities are meant to receive and it becomes insults and pure heartfelt hate... Its actually a black race issue but YES, I think the way people go about it in Nigeria is a bit different and disturbing... Nigerians are about the most confident black people in the world. Overconfidence however breeds arrogance and when arrogance meets competition, hate is born... A simple example is the way we treat our celebrities and the way our celebrities are treated/welcomed when they visit other African countries
duni04:
Lol. U nid 2 visit foreign celeb blogs n forums n see hw dey yab their celebs 2 destruction. Nobody hates toolz, personally I don't. Its just annoying wen someone whose only claim 2 fame is her overweight buttocks, is constantly thrown in our faces by d media. If its ok 4 her 2 flaunt her buttocks in our faces al da time, it shud b ok 4 pple 2 comment on wot shez throwin @ dem
She is not in anyway trying to use her 'Assets' to gain any fame... Rather it is you and me that have decided to see it as if she is throwing her 'Assets' around.. besides, it is not her fault that she's got huge 'Assets' and I dont think it would be possible for her to come out of her house and leave her 'behind' at home... so what then do u expect her to do?... lock herself indoors in fear because some people she dont know think she is ONLY coming out to flaunt assets??.. C'mon bro, search yourself very well.. u are annoyed at her for no reason and the definition of that is 'hating'

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by adellam16(f): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
:oMe I can't see any toolz o, na d two fine brodas I'm observing and dreaming bout from here. They r just so cuuutteee
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by simdam500(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Keneking: All this Arik people sef... Abi na promo she dey run for them. Hope pilots go concentrate for work so?
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by obailala(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
duni04:
Nobody is insulting her, shez d one putting her fat piggy self in our faces al da time. Its sickening!
@duni04
Kaii... I did not see this comment earlier.... u say u are not insulting and that you do not hate her??... Others on this thread made jokes about her but ur own comments are filled with hate.. u must be a very bitter person undecided

A lady takes a picture and uploads on her personal facebook or instagram page then some stranger steals the picture from her page and places it on Nairaland frontpage and u accuse her of putting herself in ur face all the time??

No apologies bro but I think u are sick and u are the definition of the word 'hate.' I suggest u go seek help before the hate eats up what's remaining of ur soul...

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Hogan007: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Migrate to Azerbaijan or Turkey this season.Lets help you realize that dream at a very affordable rate. bemmatravel@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone / Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set / Peter Okoye Enjoying 'Daddyhood' With Pretty Daughter Aliona [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.