Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience (28844 Views)

Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit / I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos / Chika Ike Shares Pictures From A Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Sard(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2013
some of the comments on here are too harsh. Calling her piggy fat or any other foul names is just uncalled for. We should be civil with our comments as they can hurt the person targeted atimes. Peace!

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by obailala(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2013
Can someone please explain the motive behind all these insults simply because a picture is seen of a lady in a cockpit?? angry angry

Nigerian youngsters have to be the most bitter people on the planet... They may argue that they're just trying to be funny or making jokes but in reality, it's just plain undiluted hatred and jealousy for absolutely no reason.... a very terrible and destructive habit which is very common these days in Nigeria.. SMH
undecided

10 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Lexusgs430: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2013
For those who don't know the meaning of cockpit, it means front of an aircraft, from which a pilot controls the aircraft.

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6944[/url][/quote]

And that was me thinking cockpit meant, a pit where dead cocks were pitted !!!!!!
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2013
obailala: Can someone please explain the motive behind all these insults simply because a picture is seen of a lady in a cockpit?? angry angry

Nigerian youngsters have to be the most bitter people on the planet... They may argue that they're just trying to be funny or making jokes but in reality, it's just plain undiluted hatred and jealousy for absolutely no reason.... a very terrible and destructive habit which is very common these days in Nigeria.. SMH
undecided

So you think this only happens in Nigeria. You think this is the worst? And its peculiar to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by musicworld: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2013
undecided undecidedMaybe shez fucking one of dem
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by lepasharon(f): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2013
Was toolz a UK naija ? undecided..she has a british accent

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by duni04(m): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2013
obailala: Can someone please explain the motive behind all these insults simply because a picture is seen of a lady in a cockpit?? angry angry

undecided
Lol. U nid 2 visit foreign celeb blogs n forums n see hw dey yab their celebs 2 destruction. Nobody hates toolz, personally I don't. Its just annoying wen someone whose only claim 2 fame is her overweight buttocks, is constantly thrown in our faces by d media. If its ok 4 her 2 flaunt her buttocks in our faces al da time, it shud b ok 4 pple 2 comment on wot shez throwin @ dem

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by duni04(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2013
musicworld: undecided undecidedMaybe shez fucking one of dem
She actually is grin
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by greggng: 12:56am On Dec 18, 2013
Sentiment apart this lady is cool. Wonder what haters wanna achieve. I love u toolz

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by theripper3: 1:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Fatty bom bom, hope her weight no cause some turbulence mid-air?
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by kcpragmatik(m): 1:11am On Dec 18, 2013
#ifNOTforRadio... Toolz wuld av been a salesgirl for a sextoy Shop!
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Where can I see the ukwu, that's all I'm after
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by mrofficial(m): 1:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Never knew so many people know that shes fat. Our fat so-called celeb purpoting to have figure-eight shape, Toolz.
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Icudkill: 1:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Wat can i say
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by roymary: 1:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Big Ikebe will get you anywhere including Cockpit grin
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Freenoblemanyahoocom(m): 1:56am On Dec 18, 2013
that is good for her
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 18, 2013
silverdam:

For those who don't know the meaning of cockpit, it means front of an aircraft, from which a pilot controls the aircraft.

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6944[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Phranciz:
Yeah, I think its pure beef she's stuffed with. And if u r fat too, u r stuffed with pure beef too.
grin

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by DesChyko1(m): 2:18am On Dec 18, 2013

undecided

I bet you really haven't done Yo Momma disses much.. Try that and you'll know the comments are indeed very fair.. cool
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Snoggy: Please, what is toolz or who's toolz?
SOME TOOL WITH A HUGE RUMP

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 18, 2013
silverdam: Toolz shared these pictures on Instagram showing us her first experience in a cockpit, courtesy of Arik Air.
She captioned the pictures:

Got a new hustle… *We fly high, no lie, you know this* thanks @captmoh
for the experience! #CaptToolz
#IBelieveICanFly…APlane

Captain Toolz!

AND I BET AFTERWARDS A CAPTAIN (OR THE TWO SEF) TOOK A RIDE IN HER 'COCKPIT'
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 18, 2013
Sard: some of the comments on here are too harsh. Calling her piggy fat or any other foul names is just uncalled for. We should be civil with our comments as they can hurt the person targeted atimes. Peace!
SUE US
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by suzyluv(f): 3:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Make una see ♍ε̲̣̣̣ see local trouble Oº°˚˚°ºoo watin concern ♍ε̲̣̣̣ if she fowlPit?
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by sima(f): 3:37am On Dec 18, 2013
nawa o... Some people here are just plain rude and mean!
How can you even call someone a fat working equipment shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Phranciz:
Yeah, I think its pure beef she's stuffed with. And if u r fat too, u r stuffed with pure beef too.

At least she is using hers to make money! What are u using ur comments to do?
Beef!

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 18, 2013
sima: nawa o... Some people here are just plain rude and mean!
How can you even call someone a fat working equipment shocked shocked shocked

I don't understand! How can u call a human being that and some people were liking the post!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2013
I was wondering if her ass was there with her in the cockpit... I ain't seen any traces of that shiit there with her.lol

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by AdeniyiA(m): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2013
IAMBREEZY: What is toolz self?what sort of name is that...
u be learner? u no kno working equipment ni
cheesy
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by evmandy(f): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2013
silverdam: Toolz shared these pictures on Instagram showing us her first experience in a cockpit, courtesy of Arik Air.
She captioned the pictures:

Got a new hustle… *We fly high, no lie, you know this* thanks @captmoh
for the experience! #CaptToolz
#IBelieveICanFly…APlane

Captain Toolz!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by trustone(m): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2013
I dont agree to this
Re: Toolz Shares Pictures Of Her Cockpit Experience by ZURYZEST(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2013
this is just an advert for laziness.
fat things stinks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set / Peter Okoye Enjoying 'Daddyhood' With Pretty Daughter Aliona [photos] / Adesua Etomi And Dakore Akande Cover Accelerate TV’s Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.