Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan (2148 Views)

China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others / 2015: Jonathan Will Win Across Board – PDP / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by lincolnj88: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2013
grin lets see liar mohd gat.to say.about this......
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by fdigital(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2013
payless: Jonathan is an uncharismatic dofus of a president. He wouldn't have anyone around him if he wasn't the president or if there was no money in politics. He inspires nobody except the chest beating experts from the East and oil bandits from the creek. I can see Jonathan dying like Samuel Doe or incarcerated like Lawrence Gbagbo.
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Oluwaseun
Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist.
Disclaimer : Nairaland members are solely responsible
for anything that they post or upload on Nairaland.
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by Jman06(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2013
jeffizy: shocked
How do you sleep at night without a clear conscience?
No! That question should be directed to you and your likes who have lost your conscience to sensationalism. Please how do you feel after constantly consuming electricity which has been improved by GEJ's administration and yet come here to deny ever seeing any good in this government? How do you feel when you ply any of the roads done by GEJ only to come and deny their existence on nairaland? Do you close your eyes to the positive changes taken place in our rail transport system,aviation sector, health sector, education sector etc? On a last note, may i advise you and your likes to stop being selfish and say things the way they are if you truely love Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2013
amaboss: A President should never defend himself. It's like a CEO explaining himself to his staffs.
Jonathan doesn't have the charisma of a strong leader.
wen he replies, u'll say he is clueless, wen he snubs, u'll call him a retardeen. Smh for brainless despots like u.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by Olaolufred(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2013
[size=14pt]JUST LIKE OBJ WAS ATTACKED FOR 3RD TERM.

PDP PROMISED ME 20 HOURS OF POWER PER DAY BEFORE 2001 ENDS(REMEMBER CHIEF BOLA IGE?).

IN 2013, POWER IS STILL IN DEPLORABLE COMATOSE.
[/size]
[size=18pt]PDP IS A CURSE.[/size]
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by Greatihex(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2013
All of our president supporters are the wise ppl in dis country. It takes a wise person 2 identify a wise man like our president.
GEJ till 2019
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by samilo88(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2013
payless: Jonathan is an uncharismatic dofus of a president. He wouldn't have anyone around him if he wasn't the president or if there was no money in politics. He inspires nobody except the chest beating experts from the East and oil bandits from the creek. I can see Jonathan dying like Samuel Doe or incarcerated like Lawrence Gbagbo.
Why spamming every thread with your stupid stupid talk. I ll rather be an incarcerated Lawrence Gbagbo than be a walking dead scum like you. You need to get a life.
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by omenka(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Billyonaire:

The way you are jumping from thread to thread, I can tell that you are addicted. And when you are addicted to Nairaland, you are finished. And I can see that you are a professional poster of negative messages, it is an indication of the ocean of negativity and pains in you occasioned by God-knows-what.

My advise is that you get a better addiction to replace Nairaland, because I can assure you, that the way you are going, you wont afford a good life.

Have a schedule for yourself and stop NOW to think of your life outside Nairaland.

My 2 kobo
If you as well havnt been jumping from thread to thread, how do you know that's what he's been doing

3 Likes

Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by 1025: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
imengerj: This is a typical nigerian talking. We nigerians spend our time talking without backing it up with facts. I wud love to see d president jst kip quite and deliver on his so called transformation agenda. The main problem is nt even the APC, the problem is in his cabinent, he s surrounded wit people who alws tel him what he wants to hear and not the other way round. You are failin cos u choose to romance corruption.

uncle,
please what are his transformation agenda? i am a nigerian but i can shamefully say this out; I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS GOVT. the govt is running a secret govt which leaves everybody in the dark. the only thing transparent about this govt is corruption.
uncle, i guess the second river niger bridge is part of his transformation agenda so when is the project starting and ending? outside nigeria, every govt project has time frame. the govt will tell the masses that we are starting off on this project come january 12 and will be done by december 12. by so doing, every citizen will know what he is expecting and when.
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by ShineIt: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2013

But we the "oil bandits" as you called us have been feeding your sorry generation for decades. Dude where's your respect for those whose resources make it possible for you to post from your nokia phone. ?
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by ShineIt: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Toktee: May the devil baptise u.

You still dey hustle? Leave your number and i will give you a job. Later bro..
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by ShineIt: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Billyonaire:

The way you are jumping from thread to thread, I can tell that you are addicted. And when you are addicted to Nairaland, you are finished. And I can see that you are a professional poster of negative messages, it is an indication of the ocean of negativity and pains in you occasioned by God-knows-what.

My advise is that you get a better addiction to replace Nairaland, because I can assure you, that the way you are going, you wont afford a good life.

Have a schedule for yourself and stop NOW to think of your life outside Nairaland.

My 2 kobo

Apt observation from the one and only.
1million likes.
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Billyonaire:

My 2 kobo
Stupid man, keep your advise to yourself. This is era of gadget where there is access to the net. Nairaland is in palm anytime I need to keep Ibos like you in check.

About affording a good life, you can only dream to be in my position.

So Billy the goat and fellow Ibos liking his post should just Go and Die!

1 Like

Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abagworo:

F*ck you a million times for writing that. How can you wish our President death like he'll be there forever? I think the attacks and death wish is getting out of hand or do you have plots to kill him?
How did I wish him death? Fvck you 10 million times. Go and Die!
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bigcake: A status ur useless farther cldnt achieve n will never achieve. Small rat shut up n stop rubbishing d President. U fvcken tribalist
so your father is a useless father? Is your mother useless mother too? I think so....
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tuntheycr7:

dear Mr Payless Brainless abi wetin b ur name ?
Its crystal clear that you gat no life after Nairaland and that won't help you.
Am not a PDP or CAN supporters but I think its getin too much of you jumpin from one thread to another calling GEJ names.
Perhaps your judgements are unrealistic.
So pls kindly go find better things doin if u dnt have reasonable comment. But if you fail to change then I pity ya future children
You are so foolish. I am in a position to feed you and your parents for generations without a dent to my bank account. Ode lasan lasan! grin grin
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by najoke: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Billyonaire:

My 2 kobo
^
I pity the people who liked ur post cos they are so myopic, u say someone has been jumping from thread to thread....but the people they like ur post did not ask this simple intelligent question "how did u know" .........
Ans: cos ur jobless, poor, fake Billy-DA-goat a$$$ has been jumping from thread to thread too grin grin grin grin

My 1 kobo
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by cyril10(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Payless I see you killing the president, so why not go and try it. Your hate for Jonathan has so much overwhelmed you that you've forgotten that respect for your leader and elder is demanded of you by God, that is if you believe in God.
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by DerideGull(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2013

Your grammar sucks and roughs the brain.
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by AdeniyiA(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Princess2be: President Goodluck Jonathan remains the 'best' President Nigeria has ever had. Ride On Sir!
i know sarcasm when i see one
Re: APC, Others Attacking Me Because Of 2015 – Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: There are social maladies in most Nigerian families, churches, mosques, schools and working/market places hence every d.ic.k and Harry take pleasure in throwing insults and at the same time can never absorb insult on their own person.

What a shame, in Nairaland adults congratulate abusers of themselves who possess superior insulting verbose and use them as a tool in socio--political or regional economy debates.

who told you Nairalanders are adults?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Photo Of Arrested Boko Haram Men / . / Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.