Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Man Molests Young Girl In Akure - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Molests Young Girl In Akure (1084 Views)

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State / Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by GentleMimi: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2013
AKURE — POLICE in OndoState is quizzing a top official of the Akure Zonal Office of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council, Mr. Boma Benibo, 59, for allegedly defilling a seven-year-old girl.
Vanguardgathered that the incident occurred at the residence of the suspect, 18, Kola Ogunmola Street, Ijapo Estate, Akure, lastTuesday.
The suspect resides in the same building with the parents of the victim.
It was learnt that the girl (names withheld)used to visit the suspect’s flat often to play.
But the unexpected happened last week when she visited and was there for over two hours which made her mother became suspicious.
On getting to the suspect’s apartment, she discovered her daughter was not her usual self and after a brief interrogation she pointed at her private part.
Further interrogation, according to reports, showed that the suspect had touched her private part.
The father of the girl, Mr Rotimi Babadipe, immediately reported the matter at the Ijapo police station and the suspect was picked up.
Contacted, the state Police image maker, Wole Ogodo, confirmed the incident.
Ogodo said: “The police was going to do a medical test on the girl to ascertain if Benibo actually penetrated her.
“Yes, it is true, but we have a little problem to resolve, because the girl, on interrogation, said the man was fiddling with his private part and did not penetrate her.
“The police is trying to take her to the hospital so that a proper medical examination will be done to determine the fact of the matter.”
source-http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/59-yr-old-man-defiles-7-yr-old-girl/
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by davuvid(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2013
If she wasn't enjoying it, she would have shouted....
If her mum hadn't come looking, she'd still be there........mtcheeeew
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by sademola: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2013
davuvid: If she wasn't enjoying it, she would have shouted....

Enjoy Seven yrs old. Think again, boy!
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by Dhotseal(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2013

How retarded can some people get bikonu? Didn't u read that the little girl is 7yrs old?
Dude, did u notice u did not even condemn the actions of the pedophile? I think brain scans should now be mandatory before some people are allowed to post comments on nairaland so that only people with functional brains can post here.
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by GentleMimi: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Na wa oooooo! See thinking! So u feel that the man's actions are justified? Its sickening to imagine a man taking advantage of a little girl's innocence.The fact that the mum detecteed a change in her behaviour is enough to tell u smfin. Paedophiles always have stu*pid excuses,u know? Tomorrow,the girl gets blamed for being a who*re. Who made are what she is? *spits*
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by onuwaje(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Since the beginning of 2013 majority of all the molestation cases I have heard/read on nairaland/newspaper are men from the west.. What's goin on?
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by GentleMimi: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Dhotseal:

How retarded can some people get bikonu? Didn't u read that the little girl is 7yrs old?
Dude, did u notice u did not even condemn the actions of the pedophile? I think brain scans should now be mandatory before some people are allowed to post comments on nairaland so that only people with functional brains can post here.
I tire oooooo! Imagine such shallowness! People now have excuses to be evil! What can a girl of seven enjoy in such? Her organs are not even fully developed! Sick!!!
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by sademola: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2013
onuwaje: Since the beginning of 2013 majority of all the molestation cases I have heard/read on nairaland/newspaper are men from the west.. What's goin on?

.....and baby factories from where, dude? Why would you leave the subject matter and go sectionalisation?
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by GentleMimi: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2013
onuwaje: Since the beginning of 2013 majority of all the molestation cases I have heard/read on nairaland/newspaper are men from the west.. What's goin on?
Hian! U wan start tribal war? Pls leave that tin ooo! Molestation cases are not found in the west only....there are soooo many cases we do not hear abt in the news media.So pls,lets keep an open mind.
Moreover,his name does not sound like a westerner....it was simply stated that he lives there.
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by Adedayolayo(f): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2013
The girl is SEVEN for Godsake. You were once a child, how did you react to abuse/ bullies?
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by Davo93(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2013
See this tribalist? Hian!!

It is quite an unfortunate incidence. At least, let us be glad there was no penetration because that would have been another serious issue for the young girl. Animals like that man should be banished from among human beings.
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by onuwaje(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Davo93: See this tribalist? Hian!!

It is quite an unfortunate incidence. At least, let us be glad there was no penetration because that would have been another serious issue for the young girl. Animals like that man should be banished from among human beings.
I'm no tribalist.. I'm just been realistic here.. Do ur research and prove me wrong
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by onuwaje(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
GentleMimi:
Hian! U wan start tribal war? Pls leave that tin ooo! Molestation cases are not found in the west only....there are soooo many cases we do not hear abt in the news media.So pls,lets keep an open mind.
Moreover,his name does not sound like a westerner....it was simply stated that he lives there.
I never said he's from the west.. What I meant is that most molestation cases I have read of this year happens in the west.
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by onuwaje(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
sademola:

.....and baby factories from where, dude? Why would you leave the subject matter and go sectionalisation?

Ur mis understanding my statements... Am not trying to go into 'sectionalisation'
I only tried to air my observation that's all...
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by onuwaje(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2013
I just read somewhere that d young man has been released unconditionally after medical examinations revealed that d gals hymen is still intact... Can someone pls confirm?
Re: Man Molests Young Girl In Akure by 190theclown: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2014
onuwaje: I just read somewhere that d young man has been released unconditionally after medical examinations revealed that d gals hymen is still intact... Can someone pls confirm?

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Headless Body Of A Man Found In Mile12, Lagos / Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do. / Graphic Pictures Of Wife Killed By Her Pastor Husband Yesterday In Edo....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.