Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. (46569 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Finecat(m): 3:06am On Sep 06, 2011
Sex video causes ripples at Abia varsity
From UBONG UKPONG, Abuja
Tuesday, September 06, 2011

A video clip depicting a wild sex scene is currently causing ripples at the Abia State University, Uturu. The video, Daily Sun learnt, is being circulated among the students. It could not be ascertained, however, if the incident took place within that institution, although the senders insisted the rapists and the victim were students of the institution.

The five-minute video, a copy of which is in possession of Daily Sun, shows a young lady being forced to Be Intimate with five different young men in a room. The audio wasn’t too clear, but the lady appeared tired while the young men were excited.

The faces of the men in the clip were blurred, but the lady’s face was very clear. In the video, the apparently fatigued girl, even begged the suspected rapists to kill her. In response, the men threatened to detain her in the room for two more days if she did not cooperate.

Those who spoke with Daily Sun on the incident believed that the young lady in the video was gang-violated. Some said the video was in parts and that some other clips beside the one in Daily Sun’s possession were also being circulated on the campus.

Investigations revealed that the video had been circulating on the campus in the last two weeks.
A concerned mother, who has also watched the video, could not curtail her anger in a letter she sent to Daily Sun.
“This lady was violated by five boys. This video going round the school is in parts. This is just a fraction of it. The girl went through this ordeal for hours.

“This violation incident happened last Tuesday and the culprits sent the video all over campus by the next day, Wednesday. I saw this video on Thursday, August 18, 2011 same week in Abia.

“Our Nigerian universities should be made safe for those of us who can’t afford to send our children abroad or to private universities. The minister of education should be informed about this. You could see it was a planned event. You see they all have their condoms on.”

It is believed that the men in the video are members of a cult.

Authorities of the institution could not be reached at the time of filing this report.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/sept/06/national-06-09-2011-0027.html
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by tpia5: 3:09am On Sep 06, 2011
i've long said seun needs to monitor this site better before he himself gets monitored better.

many of these people [both male and female] are on nl and they dont even hide who or what they are.

God punish satan.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by tpia5: 3:12am On Sep 06, 2011
the culprits sent the video all over campus by the next day

You could see it was a planned event. You see they all have their condoms on.”

It is believed that the men in the video are members of a cult.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by rezzy: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
Pls upload the video, Thanks
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by cindylee: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
God punish all the boys one after the other. They will die a very painful and slow death. Nonsense
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by oladcity(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2011
Despicable
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by ronkebp(f): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
These cannot be going on, something has to be done,
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
Ok Can we see the video?
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Finecat(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Ok Can we see the video?

Why would you wanna see a video like that?? Are you that demented?
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Seriously Dayo?
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
Finecat:

Why would you wanna see a video like that?? Are you that demented?

I am more demented than you thought, Are you satisfied?

jennykadry:

Seriously Dayo?

Many times some have claimed videos of something and nothing came out of it. About a Month ago, Al Mustapha claimed he had videos of some politicians getting bribed by the late Abacha to cover up MKO's murder.

If we are to conclude based on that we would say the alleged Politicians are guilty, When the videos were aired, It turned out that it shows people leaving Aso rock. Is this not Nigeria?

Moreover the said video have faces screened out

How do you make judgement on an issue you dont know about, If it happens to be a clip from a soft p0rn all those cheap black African/carribean P0rn.

It could be anything. If you have seen it you might want to describe it to me at least i can trust your judgment more than some random newspaper
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by tpia5: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^can the people who saw the video not tell when someone is nigerian?

@ topic

have the police been involved.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by kurus: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Finecat(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
kurus:

true talk. before[b] some people get tribalistic and start insulting igbo people![/b]

Some people who has seen the video said those boys were speaking Ibo and laughing!
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by seedord247(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2011
Igbo!!!!

again?
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2011
Smh. It made d front page cos its titled IBO. If its yoruba nw U̶̲̥̅̊ can't even see it. NAWA OO. IGBOS d sell ooo.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by WackyJ1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
Despicable and i support the request to view the video,
This thread should not turn into an igbo bashing thread oh!! Only tribalistic goats would do that.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by seedord247(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
WackyJ1:

Despicable and i support the request to view the video,
This thread should not turn into an igbo bashing thread oh!! Only tribalistic goats would do that.

Why won't they turn it too. . . .

Last Month.  . . . Igbo people Kidnapped Mikel father

yesterday. . . . .Igbo boyz smugg drugs into malaysia

Today. . .  5 Igbo boyz violate an innocent girl.

tomorrow . .  .  Igbo Boyz return to blood money.

wettin!!! . . . . dem use crime swear for una.

plz i don forget the meaning of Igbo in Yoruba, Can somebody help me with that
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by WackyJ1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:

Congratulations you dummy. You've listed all the crimes in Nigeria that have happened in the last 2 months and it seems they were all done by igbo people. Don't forget it was an igbo man that drove into the UN Building,

1 Like

Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by seedord247(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
WackyJ1:

Congratulations you dummy. You've listed all the crimes in Nigeria that have happened in the last 2 months and it seems they were all done by igbo people. Don't forget it was an igbo man that drove into the UN Building,

Silly Monkey.

Do you know how many of your brother that has been use for sacrifice in china in order for their economy to grow. check google for answer.

morealso. . . do you watch al-jazeera last week . . pls count how many yoruba in libya and minus it with igbo boyz.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by folahann(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Couldn't believe my eyes when someone twitted some pictures from the video earlier today.

Very very sad sad
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
Before this topic turns into tribal war, the only thing i would say is that, if this is real, The perpetuators would surely suffer. There's no two ways. Raping a girl alone is a curse not to talk about having forceful sex with a girl. Consent is paramount in any sexual intimacy. Me i will keep on saying it till tomorow, if i want to sleep with a girl and she says No, that's it for me. I don't push it. If they were looking to have group sex they should pay for PROSTITUTES afterall it's all the same. Those guys that raped girls in the past are ripping what they sew then. Like they say ''what goes around comes around'' abi rapists no get sistas? Abi rapists no get mother? Abi rapists no go born girl child? Leave dem jare, dem go reap their handwork bountifullyBefore this topic turns into tribal war, the only thing i would say is that, if this is real, The perpetuators would surely suffer. There's no two ways. Raping a girl alone is a curse not to talk about having forceful sex with a girl. Consent is paramount in any sexual intimacy. Me i will keep on saying it till tomorow, if i want to sleep with a girl and she says No, that's it for me. I don't push it. If they were looking to have group sex they should pay for PROSTITUTES afterall it's all the same. Those guys that raped girls in the past are ripping what they sew then. Like they say ''what goes around comes around'' abi rapists no get sistas? Abi rapists no get mother? Abi rapists no go born girl child? Leave dem jare, dem go reap their handwork bountifully
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by teemon: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:

Silly Monkey.

Do you know how many of your brother that has been use for sacrifice in china in order for their economy to grow. check google for answer.

morealso. .  . do you watch al-jazeera last week . .  pls count how many yoruba in libya and minus it with igbo boyz.

Abi they keep behaving as if they are the only ones that need money upon all that Dangote is still richer than any living Igbo man shame on them embarassed
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by idmanzik: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2011
He should not also forget to mention that Bank-Ole is  an Igbo man and Obj is from Anambra

Fool
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:

SMH Bigot. Eediot. Its igbos dat killed yoruba  in bauchi.its igbos that massacre yoruba muslims in der mosque n many attrocities in jos. Its igbo boy dat want to bomb down US plane to kill 300onboard n over 3000+ on land. Ewu
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by stagger: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2011
This video was first talked about by a "lamola04" here, and the moderator in the Romance section removed it. It was even on Youtube.

My question is, why did the moderator remove it when that video could have been used to track down the b.ast.ards that committed this crime?

Something to do with 2go?
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by seedord247(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2011
stagger:

This video was first talked about by a "lamola04" here, and the moderator in the Romance section removed it. It was even on Youtube.

My question is, why did the moderator remove it when that video could have been used to track down the b.ast.ards that committed this crime?

Something to do with 2go?

plz give me the link to the video
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by cupid4ig(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
thunder fire anybody that call igbo boys here. fool. if not for one thing i will upload the once yoruba boys do cos i have it here in my laptop. idiots. a crime is a crime it doesn't matter if it is igbo hausa or yoruba as long as it is in nigeria the world will see it as nigeria.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
I hv d video bt because some bigots will tk advantage of it. I won't upload it
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Scooby1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
Youtube has removed the video, felt sorry for the girl when i saw the video. she didnt deserved to be raped by those animals.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by seedord247(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
cupid4ig:

thunder fire anybody that call igbo boys here. fool. if not for one thing i will upload the once yoruba boys do cos i have it here in my laptop. idiots. a crime is a crime it doesn't matter if it is igbo hausa or yoruba as long as it is in nigeria the world will see it as nigeria.

Aunthentic  Eediot MUMU.

Give me a link of Yoruba crime in the western world and i will give 10 link of Igbo, kidnapping, drug, crime, blood money
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by WackyJ1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:

Silly Monkey.

morealso. .  . do you watch al-jazeera last week . .  pls count how many yoruba in libya and minus it with igbo boyz.
Guy what you said here does not make sense. Go and rest your tribalistic head,
teemon:

Abi they keep behaving as if they are the only ones that need money upon all that Dangote is still richer than any living Igbo man shame on them embarassed
The Dangote you're talking about doesn't even know you exist,
I don't know how people can read about the actions of 5 human beings and blame their tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Slept With Numerous Girls At Cemetery Confesses (video) / Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.