Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years (16412 Views)

'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ivandragon: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
despite his many flaws, GEJ was a man who just got on with the job & did what he could while relying on some of the best brains/professionals he could assemble.

boko haram was a MASSIVE distraction for GEJ & if not for that, the North & by extension, Nigeria would have been far along in becoming less dependent on food imports.

furthermore, the vision of GEJ was to industrialise the agric sector to such an extent that less than 10m diverse farmers would conveniently feed 200m people, a large majority that can then be freed to explore/expand other sectors...

but now we have a president that rather have 200m subsistence farmers using archaic farming tools & can barely feed themselves

6 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
But according to Obailala, Throwback and their ilks, GEJ did nothing.

Confused fellas.

-Lord

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by deji68: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Small time they will be claiming Buhari stopped the importation of rice that is why production increased.. or start building fake rice Pyramid. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by Throwback: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:
But according to Obailala, Throwback and their ilks, GEJ did nothing.

Confused fellas.

-Lord

He did something ooo.

He tried his best to ensure the foreign reserves was reduced to zero, despite earning 51% of all our oil earnings up till 2016, during his own tenure of 5yrs.

He also rehabilitated DSP Alamieyeseigha from a corruption convict to join an already dishonourable senate.

His civil servant wife is still fighting over ownership of tens of millions of dollars that should be her retirement benefit from civil service?

Olisah Metuh is still suffering for the billionaire status Jonathan almost made him.

Kindly answer the below puzzle.

If Olisah Metuh and Tony Anenih both insist they gave their account details to Jonathan, how did the NSA get this account details to pay public funds into those accounts?

Is the ONSA the personal bank of Jonathan?

When will your hero of democracy go and provide his input having been subpoenaed upon the request of Olisah Metuh who is dying slowly. Or is your hero of democracy scared of an institution of a democratic society?

Continue to wallow in your regret that you are not on the current train of looters. You wanted to loot for 9yrs, but still not satisfied you had up to 5yrs of looting to keep your corrupt stomach from crying out of hunger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Throwback:

He did something ooo.

Look at you displaying your tomfoolery.

He tried his best to ensure the foreign reserves was reduced to zero, despite earning 51% of all our oil earnings up till 2016, during his own tenure of 5yrs.

Provide proof that he reduced the foreign reserves to "zero"?

He also rehabilitated DSP Alamieyeseigha from a corruption convict to join an already dishonourable senate.

GEJ has the constitutional right to pardon DSP and he used it. No apologies.

His civil servant wife is still fighting over ownership of tens of millions of dollars that should be her retirement benefit from civil service?

Show me any currently poor ex First Lady of Nigeria?

Olisah Metuh is still suffering for the billionaire status Jonathan almost made him.

How did Buhari get his campaign funds?

Kindly answer the below puzzle.

If Olisah Metuh and Tony Anenih both insist they gave their account details to Jonathan, how did the NSA get this account details to pay public funds into those accounts?

Is the ONSA the personal bank of Jonathan?

The same reason why Ameachi gave APC delegates $10,000 each to vote Buhari.

When will your hero of democracy go and provide his input having been subpoenaed upon the request of Olisah Metuh who is dying slowly. Or is your hero of democracy scared of an institution of a democratic society?

When Buhari shows his certificate and makes his assets declaration.

Continue to wallow in your regret that you are not on the current train of looters. You wanted to loot for 9yrs, but still not satisfied you had up to 5yrs of looting to keep your corrupt stomach from crying out of hunger.

Your attention is needed here -- https://www.nairaland.com/4333682/defend-yourselves-against-killer-herdsmen#64848886. Go and tell them you were right to campaign for Buhari in 2015.

-Lord

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by Throwback: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

Look at you displaying your tomfoolery.

Provide proof that he reduced the foreign reserves to "zero"?

GEJ has the constitutional right to pardon DSP and he used it. No apologies.

Show me any currently poor ex First Lady of Nigeria?

How did Buhari get his campaign funds?

The same reason why Ameachi gave APC delegates $10,000 each to vote Buhari.

When Buhari shows his certificate and makes his assets declaration.

Your attention is needed here -- https://www.nairaland.com/4333682/defend-yourselves-against-killer-herdsmen#64848886. Go and tell them you were right to campaign for Buhari in 2015.

-Lord

You have never shown your self to aspire to any lofty or noble ideals.

All you cry about everyday of your miserable life is that a shamelessly corrupt Jonathan was not allowed to continue.

Why are you so miserable that you did not have a 2nd term to benefit from the corruption of Jonathan?

And who told you we needed his apology as the grand patron of corruption, when we knew we could sack him as we bloody hell did? Did his campaign for re-election that was hinged on projecting himself as a lover of corruption, stop a corruption riddled Nigeria from sacking him?

The patriotic people that sacked Jonathan whose cluelessness made the very regions that had voted him in 2011 to rather vote Buhari in 2015, are also determined to sack Buhari who has also shown that he is as useless as the corrupt Jonathan

Cry like a baby from now till forever, Jonathan remains a useless human being who was sacked and who a useless Buhari refused to prosecute. Jonathan will never come back to office, please try and deal with your misery.

That Buhari has failed is because he has become willing to compromise when people like Jonathan should be languishing in jail.

1 Like

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Throwback:
[s]

You have never shown your self to aspire to any lofty or noble ideals.

All you cry about everyday of your miserable life is that a shamelessly corrupt Jonathan was not allowed to continue.

Why are you so miserable that you did not have a 2nd term to benefit from the corruption of Jonathan?

The patriotic people that sacked Jonathan whose cluelessness made the very regions that had voted him in 2011 to rather vote Buhari in 2015, are also determined to sack Buhari who has also shown that he is as useless as the corrupt Jonathan

Cry like a baby from now till forever, Jonathan remains a useless human being who was sacked and who a useless Buhari refused to prosecute. Jonathan will never come back to office, please try and deal with your misery.

That Buhari has failed is because he has become willing to compromise when people like Jonathan should be languishing in jail.[/s]

Trash.

I responded to each of the points you made in an orderly manner. If you can't comport yourself and keep it going like you're civilized, don't rant like you have rabies.

Try again.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by Throwback: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

Trash.

I responded to each of the points you made in an orderly manner. If you can't comport yourself and keep it going like you're civilized, don't rant like you have rabies.

Try again.

-Lord

When will Jonathan appear in court to testify for Metuh that he indeed got Metuh's bank account details, only for Metuh to get credited by the ONSA which was never privy to the account details of Metuh?

You are a rotten and hungry cretin who does not fool me.

The day we are rid of hungry vultures like you, Nigeria will be better for it.

You are no different to the "Sai Barbarians" who can see that a moro.n is in power, yet they are determined to re-elect him.

If Buhari is voted out and another moro.n unravels himself after assuming the presidency, does that make those who insisted that Buhari deserves a 2nd term right while those who sacked him are wrong?

That is situation with hungry partisan supporters like you who never know when to objectively desert a useless leader.

2 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Throwback:

When will Jonathan appear in court to testify for Metuh that he indeed got Metuh's bank account details, only for Metuh to get credited by the ONSA which was never privy to the account details of Metuh?

You are a rotten and hungry cretin who does not fool me.

The day we are rid of hungry vultures like you, Nigeria will be better for it.

Still regurgitating that nonsense.

Jonathan will appear in court when Buhari has provided his certificate and made his asset declaration.

Reply all my points.

Where did Buhari get his campaign funds from?

Which ex First Lady of Nigeria is poor?

Where did Amaechi get the money to spend $10,000 per delegate to vote Buhari?

You voted a clannish, bigot, Islamist and you are diverting issues like you voted for a saint.

The day Nigeria rids itself of despotic, corrupt hypocrites like you, we'd be better off.

-Lord

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by Throwback: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

Still regurgitating that nonsense.

Jonathan will appear in court when Buhari has provided his certificate and made his asset declaration.

Reply all my points.

Where did Buhari get his campaign funds from?

Which ex First Lady of Nigeria is poor?

Where did Amaechi get the money to spend $10,000 per delegate to vote Buhari?

You voted a clannish, bigot, Islamist and you are diverting issues like you voted for a saint.

The day Nigeria rids itself of despotic, corrupt hypocrites like you, we'd be better off.

-Lord

When did being an islamist become a problem, when some are fanatical Christians?

Both belong to the same extremist breed that a sane world does not need.

Again I repeat, hungry choir boys like you do not fool me. It is your destiny to sing the chorus of your principal who has saved you from hunger having been allowed to plunder the national purse.

You have never ever in your posts advocated for anything patriotic and selfless. All you care about is your hungry stomach that must be filled by the political camp you belong and which you hope will always have access to the national purse.

Now you have no access, and you have to cry yourself to sleep. You are a pathetic sycophant.

We that sacked a useless a Jonathan, will also sack a useless Buhari.

But this time, both will go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Throwback:
[s]

When did being an islamist become a problem, when some are fanatical Christians?

Both belong to the same extremist breed that a sane world does not need.

Again I repeat, hungry choir boys like you do not fool me. It is your destiny to sing the chorus of your principal who has saved you from hunger having been allowed to plunder the national purse.

You have never ever in your posts advocated for anything patriotic and selfless. All you care about is your hungry stomach that must be filled by the political camp you belong and which you hope will always have access to the national purse.

Now you have no access, and you have to cry yourself to sleep. You are a pathetic sycophant.

We that sacked a useless a Jonathan, will also sack a useless Buhari.

But this time, both will go to jail.
[/s]

Answer my questions or shut the f*ck up.

You just like ranting without basis. Haba!

Dem use am swear for you?

So because there are fanatical Christians, it's okay to vote in an Islamist in a secular country. Your stupidity never fails to amuse me.

And what makes you think any Nigerian, dead or alive, can arrest an ex-President? Why are you so annoyingly naive? Nigeria never reach that stage, you simpleton. No wonder you believed Buhari will end corruption. DUNCE!

If you don't answer my questions, I'll just keep striking through your replies. I answered your questions, answer mine or run away like the dullard you voted for who was scared sh*tless to have a debate.

Buhari relied on morons like himself to take power in 2015. We'd continue exposing your folly. You want to remove Buhari with your one inconsequential vote. Awon noisemaker!

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by seunowa(f): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
maasoap:
Dancing azonto. Fooooools.

It is my curse dat is working on u.. so continue
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by Throwback: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

So because there are fanatical Christians, it's okay to vote in an Islamist in a secular country. Your stupidity never fails to amuse me.

And what makes you think any Nigerian, dead or alive, can arrest an ex-President? Why are you so annoyingly naive? Nigeria never reach that stage, you simpleton. No wonder you believed Buhari will end corruption. DUNCE!

If you don't answer my questions, I'll just keep striking through your replies. I answered your questions, answer mine or run away like the dullard you voted for who was scared sh*tless to have a debate.

Buhari relied on morons like himself to take power in 2015. We'd continue exposing your folly. You want to remove Buhari with your one inconsequential vote. Awon noisemaker!

-Lord

So you believe Christians have a right to be fanatical, while Muslims must be moderate? Or a Christian president who was gun running with the private jet gifted to the CAN president is a good choice in a secular country

Again you do not surprise me that you believe it is an impossible task to arrest an ex president when such has been found culpable for corruption while in office. I already said that you do not aspire to anything noble, patriotic or selfless. Your only grouse is that your own camp of thieves are out of power. That is your only grouse. You do not care anything for rule of law or patriotism. Your hunger and insatiable greed can never allow you to be objective about any matter.

Jonathan also relied on moro.ns like you in 2011 despite our pleas that his 1yr presidency had shown him unfit to rule Nigeria. Those who were objective realised their folly and sacked the same clueless man they had earlier voted despite our pleas. Now another retar.d is at the helm, and he will also be sacked without any apology given to the previous retar.d that was rightfully sacked, nor will any remorse be shown his sycophants who are now hungry and cannot understand why they must not eat from a Nigeria that must remain corrupt for their own benefit.

Can you remind me the presidential debate that Jonathan attended in 2011. Was he scared shitless then, yet you still voted for him, despite knowing he was just an educated dunce?

I even recall that sometime in 2008/2009, a notable newspaper had an article where it reported that some Bayelsan women went to visit the family of vice president Jonathan in Aso Rock. Upon enquiring from the educated illiterate wife where her husband was and how life in the presidency was faring, Patience Jonathan lamented that her husband was busy reading newspaper as that was the job the power hungry Turai Yar'Adua had assigned to Jonathan. Even Turai saw that the PhD wielding Jonathan was an educated dunce that had to be brought up to speed on national and global affairs that required an intelligent mind. Jonathan's wife eventually dwarfed Turai in being hungry for power when her own husband became president.

You are a disgrace to every sane mind that believes the world can always be better than what they inherited. Your mental shackles can never be broken.

1 Like

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

What baffles me abt Nigerians like u, is fighting tooth n nail, on d side of corruptionshockedangry

Imagine, an educated, erudite n supposed intellectual, standing proudly with corruption! Pple like u, who don't know, when to stfu n cover ur heads in shame, instead of trying to make sense!

Go tell ur kids, niece, nephews, if u have any, that stealing is not corruption! As long as others have committed a crime, then they can join in!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by Throwback: 12:57am On Feb 07, 2018
ashjay001:

What baffles me abt Nigerians like u, is fighting tooth n nail, on d side of corruptionshockedangry

Imagine, an educated, erudite n supposed intellectual, standing proudly with corruption! Pple like u, who don't know, when to stfu n cover ur heads in shame, trying to make sense!

Go tell ur kids, niece, nephews, if u have any, that stealing is not corruption! As long as others have committed a crime, then they can join in!

The dude has no shame.

He does not even care that corruption has continued thriving under Buhari. His only grouse is that Jonathan should have remained there so that corruption can thrive without the hypocrisy evident in the Buhari regime.

Is it a crime if Buhari could have taken us to the stage where an ex president can be arrested and where corruption at the very corridors of power is not tolerated. Buhari could have but he has refused and has become a failure.

But this dude is not even desirous of such a socially and democratically developed Nigeria. He has no positivity when it concerns his own country. All he wants is "let us all be corrupt without restrictions". "And let the political party for which I am a sycophant, be the corrupt government in power so that my hungry stomach can be fed"

That is all he stands for, nothing else, nothing positive and selfless. His agony at not having Jonathan remain in power knows no bounds.

2 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by maasoap(m): 1:23am On Feb 07, 2018
seunowa:

It is my curse dat is working on u.. so continue
Your curse working on your father. Are you sure you are not cursed? What's my business with you? What are you driving at by digging into my past post that had nothing to do with your pathetic and cursed life?
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2018
ashjay001:

Imagine, an educated, erudite n supposed intellectual, standing proudly with corruption! Pple like u, who don't know, when to stfu n cover ur heads in shame, trying to make sense!

And what baffles me about Nigerians like you is that you are corrupt hypocrites.

The current Nigerian political system breeds and supports corruption. That is the reality. That is the hard truth you have to live with. You can keep lying to yourself that a strong man would make it magically fret away on one sunny day but it wouldn't. We are stuck with it for now.

We have to deal with it, one step at a time using processes and building strong institutions, making substantial progress as we trot along.

Stealing is not corruption and the ICPC chief reiterated it. If you are so daft and uneducated that you can't tell the difference, you are welcome to use a dictionary. I don't have the time to cure your ignorance.

Every Nigerian politician is corrupt and have cronies who are corrupt, are you saying we should not elect any of them because of that? Where do they make unreasonable mor*ns like you. Kids that never grow up! Still believing in fairy tales and stupidity.

Nonsense!

-Lord

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2018
Throwback:

So you believe Christians have a right to be fanatical, while Muslims must be moderate? Or a Christian president who was gun running with the private jet gifted to the CAN president is a good choice in a secular country

You are a BAST*RD for this.

Where did I say Christians have a right to be fanatical?

And where did you expect GEJ to get weapons when our supposed ally US blocked all sales from the US, Israel, Brazil et al; if not the black market? You seem to strive in stup*dity.

Again you do not surprise me that you believe it is an impossible task to arrest an ex president when such has been found culpable for corruption while in office. I already said that you do not aspire to anything noble, patriotic or selfless. Your only grouse is that your own camp of thieves are out of power. That is your only grouse. You do not care anything for rule of law or patriotism. Your hunger and insatiable greed can never allow you to be objective about any matter.

How about you take your nobility, patriotism, and selflessness and shove it where the sun does not shine! There are things that are impossible currently. Voting a President in China, eliminating lobbying in the US, asking Putin to resign, arresting an ex Nigerian President. This is the world we live in. You play by the rules or you stay away.

Hopefully, in the future we can (like Israel, South Korea and other countries), but currently we can't. And if you are advocating for an impossibility to become reality now without having a clue how it will destabilize the polity and the country, then it proves how st*pid you are.

We all would want Kim to be deposed and the NK population is liberated, but doing so would lead the Korean Peninsular to a debilitating war with heavy casualties. I'm not surprised that you reason like the world is Hollywood. Dumb a**.

And see you talking about selflessness and patriotism, yet you vote same corrupt, vindictive, nepotist bigots. You're an animal! You have no clue what you're doing.

Jonathan also relied on moro.ns like you in 2011 despite our pleas that his 1yr presidency had shown him unfit to rule Nigeria. Those who were objective realised their folly and sacked the same clueless man they had earlier voted despite our pleas. Now another retar.d is at the helm, and he will also be sacked without any apology given to the previous retar.d that was rightfully sacked, nor will any remorse be shown his sycophants who are now hungry and cannot understand why they must not eat from a Nigeria that must remain corrupt for their own benefit.

On this thread is one of the many visible achievements of Jonathan. Seems like you just like talking out of your a$$!

Jonathan had achievements to show for his time in the Presidency. Yet you said he had nothing. We felt that was enough for him to get elected and 12 million people agreed. 3 million of you + 12 million irredeemable cows preferred to believe in fairy tales and empty promises from an obvious demented senile bigot.

3 years later, here we are. Go to most recent threads and see how the mention of GEJ elicits positive reactions, while the same Messiah you toted in 2015 is being derided left and right.

Can you remind me the presidential debate that Jonathan attended in 2011. Was he scared shitless then, yet you still voted for him, despite knowing he was just an educated dunce?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/jonathans-nesg-debate/

I even recall that sometime in 2008/2009, a notable newspaper had an article where it reported that some Bayelsan women went to visit the family of vice president Jonathan in Aso Rock. Upon enquiring from the educated illiterate wife where her husband was and how life in the presidency was faring, Patience Jonathan lamented that her husband was busy reading newspaper as that was the job the power hungry Turai Yar'Adua had assigned to Jonathan. Even Turai saw that the PhD wielding Jonathan was an educated dunce that had to be brought up to speed on national and global affairs that required an intelligent mind. Jonathan's wife eventually dwarfed Turai in being hungry for power when her own husband became president.

You are a disgrace to every sane mind that believes the world can always be better than what they inherited. Your mental shackles can never be broken.

Are you alright?

GEJ was a VP and his principal was incapacitated without making him the substantive Acting President. What exactly did you expect him to do?

He bid his time until the Senate enshrined the doctrine of necessity and that was the last we heard of Turai Yaradua and her gang. His first task was to sack the Attorney General who was Turai's right hand man. And he won the election in 2011 with a 10m gap over Buhari.

YOU SIMPLY HATE GEJ! That's all I can deduce from all the balderdash you write. You simply hate GEJ. I'm not sure what he did to you or why. But that's the fact, and nothing he does will ever be good enough for you.

Here's a thread about GEJ's achievement with video proof and you can't even bring yourself to acknowledge it. Even I on a recent 989900 thread admitted that Buhari increasing the reserve is an achievement and that he should not listen to those telling him to spend it to improve the economy. And this is Buhari everyone and their grandmother agree is a failure.

Rid yourself of HATE.

And answer my questions, you dimwit!

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

And what baffles me about Nigerians like you is that you are corrupt hypocrites.

The current Nigerian political system breeds and supports corruption. That is the reality. That is the hard truth you have to live with. You can keep lying to yourself that a strong man would make it magically fret away on one sunny day but it wouldn't. We are stuck with it for now.

We have to deal with it, one step at a time using processes and building strong institutions, making substantial progress as we trot along.

Stealing is not corruption and the ICPC chief reiterated it. If you are so daft and uneducated that you can't tell the difference, you are welcome to use a dictionary. I don't have the time to cure your ignorance.

Every Nigerian politician is corrupt and have cronies who are corrupt, are you saying we should not elect any of them because of that? Where do they make unreasonable mor*ns like you. Kids that never grow up! Still believing in fairy tales and stupidity.

Nonsense!

-Lord

Still tryna make sense! U don't seem to get what civilization, is all abt. U're d immature adult, with head buried in d sand. Though, Trump called Africa, a shithole, he has gone all out to refute that statement in public(I hate trump, by d way).

That's what they do in civilised climes. A president of a third world country, living in a quagmire of corruption, doesn't have any excuse to make that statement! And, nobody, can make it sound right!

That u're hellbent on justifying it, just shows how depraved u are, in ur pursuit to be right! That's immaturity, right there.

Seems u're just sprouting sha, I tot u had a little bitty of sense, but I can see, u're one of those on a mission. Ur way or d high way! Gej, icpc chairman n ur say so; doesn't make d statement, "stealing is not corruption", right!
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Throwback:

The dude has no shame.

He does not even care that corruption has continued thriving under Buhari. His only grouse is that Jonathan should have remained there so that corruption can thrive without the hypocrisy evident in the Buhari regime.

Is it a crime if Buhari could have taken us to the stage where an ex president can be arrested and where corruption at the very corridors of power is not tolerated. Buhari could have but he has refused and has become a failure.

But this dude is not even desirous of such a socially and democratically developed Nigeria. He has no positivity when it concerns his own country. All he wants is "let us all be corrupt without restrictions". "And let the political party for which I am a sycophant, be the corrupt government in power so that my hungry stomach can be fed"

That is all he stands for, nothing else, nothing positive and selfless. His agony at not having Jonathan remain in power knows no bounds.

Buhari cannot arrest an ex-President. No one you elect in 2019 would be able to take us to that stage.

These things take time. Our democracy is only 19 years for crying out loud, and we are a nation clearly divided on religious, ethnic, and ideological lines. Where will you start? Or will you arrest GEJ and OBJ and leave IBB, Abdusalami, Gowon et al?

How will you convince the people in the Niger Delta and SW? How are you going to quash the inevitable uprising and politicians (and gun runners) taking advantage of the violence to perpetuate their sinister goals?

You guys talk like buff**ns like this is Europe. This is Africa where dictators rule, we hate ourselves, and can't seem to agree on anything.

Just because you live in a city and went to an underfunded tertiary institution does not make you a Gandhi.

For as long as I can remember, I've been voicing it here that we should restructure, that our problem is structural. You won't see that. Even before the recent uproar about the herdsmen menace from the Middle Belt, I've been voicing it here about the growing problem and how no one seems bothered. And how in my state for example, they receive regular supplies in the forest, harass farmers, rape women and even extort community members to give them permission to farm. This has been happening in my state since I learned about it in 2016.

But no, I'm concerned about GEJ who is not contesting in 2019. You are a F**L!

You think we all have the luxury to play bet9ja with lives and the economy. I live in the safest area of my state and I do not earn in Naira. I literally don't give a sh*t who becomes president. It doesn't even remotely affect my ability to earn or survive.

From OBJ to Yar'Adua to GEJ, I saw progress. We were going somewhere. We were solving the electoral quagmire, slowly improving infrastructure, diversifying the economy (oil represented 9% of the GDP), improving agriculture, and what not. They all made mistakes, but they also had their achievements, and each of them was an improvement over the predecessor. Then I see simpletons like you take us 30 years back because you are impatient, unrealistic punks with the IQ of an orangutan.

You want to live in a perfect world without doing the hard work. You think America, Britain, South Korea, China are all where they are by always making perfect decisions. Mao killed over 100m people. Washington scammed his soldiers of land owed them and had a black slave. The Chaebol in South Korea at one time controlled 75% of the economy, and to this day hold undue leverage over the government.

Yet here in Nigeria, you vote for a senile bigot who was sponsored by corrupt individuals and you expected him to arrest same corrupt individuals. How stup*d can you really be? You guys talk like children who have never followed the developmental progress of any current industrialized nation. Uninformed, uneducated riffraffs!

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by seunowa(f): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2018
maasoap:

Your curse working on father. Are you sure you are not cursed? What's my business with you? What are you driving at by digging into my past post that had nothing to do with your pathetic and cursed life?

Continue crying....it is a result of my spell
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2018
ashjay001:

Still tryna make sense! U don't seem to get what civilization, is all abt. U're d immature adult, with head buried in d sand. Though, Trump called Africa, a shithole, he has gone all out to refute that statement in public(I hate trump, by d way).

That's what they do in civilised climes. A president of a third world country, living in a quagmire of corruption, doesn't have any excuse to make that statement! And, nobody, can make it sound right!

That u're hellbent on justifying it, just shows how depraved u are, in ur pursuit to be right! That's immaturity, right there.

Seems u're just sprouting sha, I tot u had a little bitty of sense, but I can see, u're one of those on a mission. Ur way or d high way! Gej, icpc chairman n ur say so; doesn't make d statement, "stealing is not corruption", right!

The statement is correct. And it is important for the President and ICPC Chairman to make the distinction.

When a person steals stuff in the market, do you send the police after him or the EFCC?

GEJ and the ICPC chairman did not say stealing is not wrong and not punishable. They simply said it is not the same thing as corruption. And in Nigeria's penal code, they are not the same.

If the President and ICPC chairman do not make that distinction, who would or should?

And by the way, Africa is a sh*thole! Trump is defusing the tension because he used the word "sh*thole" which is a derogatory word. Presidents shouldn't typically use derogatory words. Cameron called Nigeria, Afghanistan and several other countries "fantastically corrupt" countries and there were no fireworks. Why do you think that is?

Do you have an idea of what you're talking about?

See why I call you st*pid.

And an hypocrite. You know the current political system is the issue and that even if you bring Obama here, there'd still be corruption under him. Yet, you find it convenient to blame Mr A, while you turn around to vote another equally corrupt individual to replace Mr A. Then when the new corrupt individual proves to be an even worse disaster, you turn around to blame Mr A.

You are like an animal looking at a mirror and can't understand why you can see yourself. You're that daft.

And you think you're intelligent. Troglodyte you've got nothing on me.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

The statement is correct. And it is important for the President and ICPC Chairman to make the distinction.

When a person steals stuff in the market, do you send the police after him or the EFCC?

GEJ and the ICPC chairman did not say stealing is not wrong and not punishable. They simply said it is not the same thing as corruption. And in Nigeria's penal code, they are not the same.

If the President and ICPC chairman do not make that distinction, who would or should?

And by the way, Africa is a sh*thole! Trump is defusing the tension because he used the word "sh*thole" which is a derogatory word. Presidents shouldn't typically use derogatory words. Cameron called Nigeria, Afghanistan and several other countries "fantastically corrupt" countries and there were no fireworks. Why do you think that is?

Do you have an idea of what you're talking about?

See why I call you st*pid.

And an hypocrite. You know the current political system is the issue and that even if you bring Obama here, there'd still be corruption under him. Yet, you find it convenient to blame Mr A, while you turn around to vote another equally corrupt individual to replace Mr A. Then when the new corrupt individual proves to be an even worse disaster, you turn around to blame Mr A.

You are like an animal looking at a mirror and can't understand why you can see yourself. You're that daft.

And you think you're intelligent. Troglodyte you've got nothing on me.

-Lord

Still NONSENSE!

HTF is stealing not corruption?shocked WTF is corruption?shocked Guy, carry ur intellectual eminence, out of my circuit. I totally, apologise for quoting u.
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2018
ashjay001:

Still NONSENSE!

HTF is stealing not corruption?shocked WTF is corruption?shocked Guy, carry ur intellectual eminence, out of my circuit. I totally, apologise for quoting u.

Because both terms in our penal code refer to different offenses and are investigated by different law enforcement agencies.

You are not a legal luminary, a lawyer, nor do you have the slightest idea of what you're trying to debate.

Here's an abridged expose where the ICPC boss clarifies the "stealing is not corruption" statement.

“If you don’t know what you are fighting then you might be busy fighting other things and thinking you are addressing the problem,” he stated.

The ICPC chairman, who has been criticised in the media for saying “stealing is not corruption”, stated that from the United Nations Convention Against Corruption (ONCAC) and the ICPC Act, the first item that falls under corrupt practices is bribery in public and private offices.

He backed up his views with Articles 15 and 16 of UNCAC and sections 8, 9 and 10 of the ICPC Act. He listed what is considered as corruption under Article 19 of UNCAC and Section 19 of the ICPC Act as: illicit enrichment, trading in influence etc.

Explaining what he says constitutes corruption, the ICPC chairman said: “If I walk into your office and I say that I have been sent by the president that this contract you are about to award must be awarded to me and now drop his card or the president’s card on the table. This is also an offence under corrupt practice.”

Nta reiterated that the major function of the ICPC is to check abuse of office by public office holders and government officials. Stealing, he said, falls under the criminal code and should be reported to the police.

Note the difference?

Stealing is wrong. Corruption is wrong. They are both punishable. But they are not the same in legal speak.

It is not my fault that you are daft mor*n trying to be a faux intelligentsia. I soak in more information in a week than you do in a year, and I'm a realist at heart, while you're a snowflake.

Next time arm yourself with requisite knowledge before talking about anything or you'd be embarrassed.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

Because both terms in our penal code refer to different offenses and are investigated by different law enforcement agencies.

You are not a legal luminary, a lawyer, nor do you have the slightest idea of what you're trying to debate.

Here's an abridged expose where the ICPC boss clarifies the "stealing is not corruption" statement.

Note the difference?

Stealing is wrong. Corruption is wrong. They are both punishable. But they are not the same in legal speak.

It is not my fault that you are daft mor*n trying to be a faux intelligentsia. I soak in more information in a week than you do in a year, and I'm a realist at heart, while you're a snowflake.

Next time arm yourself with requisite knowledge before talking about anything or you'd be embarrassed.

Nonsense!

Going by ur brilliant synopsis, icpc has no biz, recovering govt monies, properties, cars n homes from public servants! Since dey just/only stole it ba? I hear.

I have tendered an apology for quoting u, can u now gtf out of my mentions? Nincompoop!
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

ID**T! Can you read?

How can you be this foolish?

Stealing is not corruption. Both are wrong, they are both punishable, but they are not the same thing. MADIOT!

You are so ret*rded!

-Lord

Seriously, u've got nerve! Ur stupidity is being exposed! U just claimed, an icpc chairperson(Nta), claimed, catching thieves, is not part of their core responsibilities na? If u need me to start breaking stuff into pieces, for ur consumption, I decline.

Ignorance is bliss bros.
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by FRESHG(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2018
TAHARQA LONGEST TIMEgrin
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

I did not claim.

It is what he said.

Or are you saying you know more about the ICPC than the person heading the organization? He quoted facts, can you quote facts from the constitution that he is wrong.

You are completely M*D.

You're not a lawyer, not a Senator, don't have any legal knowledge, yet you are debating against the head of an anti-corruption agency about what corruption is. That is STUPID*TY. You can not be more stup*d than that.

-Lord

So, why was ur brilliant self, pissed, when I said, icpc had no biz going after petty thieves Shebi na their legal luminary of a chairman, na him talk so?!

The day u actually grow brains, u'll look back on ds chat n understand ur folly.

I smell BS, miles away! Even mine.grin

U're full of BS! Hope u're wealthy sha, u can't be ds full n not successful
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2018
ashjay001:

So, why was ur brilliant self, pissed, when I said, icpc had no biz going after petty thieves Shebi na their legal luminary of a chairman, na him talk so?!

The day u actually grow brains, u'll look back on ds chat n understand ur folly.

I smell BS, miles away! Even mine.grin

U're full of BS! Hope u're wealthy sha, u can't be ds full n not successful

I'm not pissed. That's their job description.

The job of the ICPC is not to go after thieves. That's the purview of the Nigerian Police. The ICPC was not created to duplicate the functions of the Police, they were created to check abuse by political office holders.

A foreigner entering the country illegally is wrong, but you wouldn't ask Customs to go after the illegal; that's the purview of Immigration.

All of you illiterates that don't understand the Use of English or legal terms should do well to stick to what you know and not crowd public discourse with unintelligent opinions that are SH*T!

The law is there. The constitution is there. Yet you left all that and started talking out of your a$$! If you are so right, why is it hard for you to quote from the constitution that stealing and corruption are the same.

See your stup*dity!

GEJ opined that stealing is wrong. He opined that corruption is wrong. But just because he rightfully said that the two are not the same, you want to crucify him. So as the #1 public defender of the constitution, he does not have the right to set the record straight on what both mean?

-Lord

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

I'm not pissed. That's their job description.

The job of the ICPC is not to go after thieves. That's the purview of the Nigerian Police. The ICPC was not created to duplicate the functions of the Police, they were created to check abuse by political office holders.

A foreigner entering the country illegally is wrong, but you wouldn't ask Customs to go after the illegal; that's the purview of Immigration.

All of you illiterates that don't understand the Use of English or legal terms should do well to stick to what you know and not crowd public discourse with unintelligent opinions that are SH*T!

The law is there. The constitution is there. Yet you left all that and started talking out of your a$$! If you are so right, why is it hard for you to quote from the constitution that stealing and corruption are the same.

See your stup*dity!

GEJ opined that stealing is wrong. He opined that corruption is wrong. But just because he rightfully said that the two are not the same, you want to crucify him. So as the #1 public defender of the constitution, he does not have the right to set the record straight on what both mean?

-Lord

Ur face saving, try sha. U've still gat hope. So, cos d constitution has created different law enforcement arms, to fight different crimes, it doesn't recognise that stealing is corruption! Owo wo gbo! Ur parents have wasted funds!

Sh*theads like u, attach so much importance to certificates n abandon commonsense. As if those that made d official rules, where birthed with them. Why have there been constitutional reviews, if everything was perfect in d 1st instance?

So, according to u, Gej, Nta n ur supporting egg heads, a thief is not corrupt n a corrupt individual, can't be termed a thief!? Too much sense, will not kee all of ugrin

Well my country's constitution, terms everything a crime, and unfortunately, d stupid senators n legal luminaries u're quoting, duplicated law enforcement agencies, to fight d same crime!

Of all law enforcement agencies we have, only ur Nta of icpc came out in support of ur lettered buffoon?! When, even Nta's own agency(icpc), pursues thieves up n down, when dey can be bothered. Going by ur assertations, when immigration sees contraband, they'll look away n allow d victim to go n be caught by customsgringringrin

Seems u're d brainiac in ur lineage ba? Kudos to ur family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders / Labour Party Attacks Lawyer, Kehinde Ayanwale At The Tribunal / Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.