Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier (692 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier by teniyi(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2013
“….NOBODY IS AS STUPID AND FOOLISH AS YOU ARE. IDIOT ANIMALISTIC HUMAN BEING AS YOU ARE KILLING HUMAN BEING AS IF YOU ARE KILLING RAM. ONLY GOD WILL PURNISH ALL ISLAM AND GIVE THEM THEIR BLOOD TO DRINK BY THEMSELVE AND EAT THEIR OWN FLESH BY THEMSELVES AMEN”.

Isaac John Mba
Isaac John Mba

This is part of the message one Isaac John Mba sent to me some time ago. Ordinarily my inbox is filled with hate messages, threat to life, threat of SSS arrest, insults on me and my entire family, so I do not take them to be anything because I know in whose Hand my life is. But I was concern when this ISAAC JOHN MBA person sent this message to me in response to an article I wrote. This is why, two things worried me in his message:

Firstly was that I discover that this person is a born again Deeper lifer. His facebook page is filled with admonition and prayers. It made me wonder what kind of Christians we have today. When we were young, “born again” Christians were easily identified by the modest dressing and soft speech, today it is the opposite. It is like other than prosperity, the only other topics being preached on Sundays are hate massages against Muslims. He wrote in his facebook page that he went to WOFBI BIBLE COLLEGE RAJI OBA CAMPUS LAGOS. Can you imagine? He is even a Pastor.

The part where the lunatic accused me of killing human beings as if I was killing ram is kind of funny because last Eid Adha, we could not even slaughter our Ram ourselves, we have to wait hours in hunger for some brothers to come from the other end of town to help us slaughter. If we could not even slaughter Ram, how then are we going to slaughter a human being? Ironically, as a Nigeria Muslim, I am more likely to be slaughtered like an animal and made barbeque of than followers of other faith. Few Years ago, 2011 precisely, several Muslims were attacked, slaughtered and roasted like suya (barbeque) on Eid Day by Christian youths in Plateau State. We saw it on video and how the security people stood by and did nothing and this brings me to the second troubling issue.

The second thing that worried me was the fact that this ISAAC John Mba guy that is praying for the destruction of Islam and Muslim is a member of the Nigeria Armed Forces, stationed in Maiduguri.

So when you hear of how Nigerian Soldiers killed Muslims in Baga and how they are killing Muslims in Maiduguri and envious under pretense of fighting Boko Haram, when you hear of how they are torturing, executing and starving Muslims to death in their custody, it is idiots like this that are doing it. To them Muslims are vampires and sub-humans and they should be eliminated at any given opportunity.

Just like the Crusaders did when they entered Jerusalem, they sang songs of praises as they slaughtered Muslims in hundreds; they sang praises to Christ as they cut open pregnant women, smashed and crushed their foetus. The blood of mainly Muslims, alongside Jews and eastern Christians flowed like stream in the street of Jerusalem. The bodies of Muslims were arranged in heaps as if they were houses. All this, they did, to the glory of whom they worship. So when they seized Baga, they killed Muslims men and women, threw suckling babies into burning flames, in the mind of these hate filled Soldiers it was for the glory of Christ.

I once advised that good Christians should admonish the foolish ones, but today I plead with good Christians to admonish the evil ones among them. Muslims are in the forefront in denouncing and rebuking Boko Haram and other Muslims who engage in violent acts, but Christians, especially Nigeria Christians, are silent in denouncing evils perpetrated by Christians in the name of Christianity.

As numerically little the Jews are, centuries of prosecution and mass murder by Christian Europe did not make them disappear from the surface of the earth, so Muslims are not going to disappear to anywhere. The US and her allies have killed directly and indirectly two million Muslims since September 11, 2001, this has not significantly reduced Muslims in number.

As much as you hate us, you have to learn to leave with us. For everybody sake.

IGHO HAKEEM OHWOJEHERI
Twitter handler @naijainfoman
Safar, 13, 1435AH
December 16, 2013CE

http://naijainfoman./2013/12/16/my-encounter-with-a-born-again-nigerian-soldier/

Re: My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier by kambo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sure he is angry but wat in his message is out of place.

"Nobody is as foolish and silly/st.upid as u ar (about d muslims) " - yeah its harsh but tru.
How many lives have islam/islamic nations wasted

"animalistic human being killing people as you ar killing ram " - is this an insult or a statement of fact?
A muslim is a blood thirsty devil. Anointed to kill at d slightest whim once he accepted islam.
Examples wud fill this page.
Islam is of d devil pure and simple thts y muslims emanate devilish bhviour.
- customer stabbed to death in festac because of one naira.
- 2 customers butchered in broad daylight in northern market because of objectg to meet seller.
Dyu ppl respect human lives?
"only God will punish all islam and give them .... "
- this is a prayer and a prophesy.

The rest of the trailg post is junk.
You cudnt kill ur ram urself so wat?
Some men cant slaughter chicken if their lives depended on it.
The plateau youths and d killings ar reactionary. People ar tired of watchg u beasts called northern muslims slaughter their loved ones like meat and d govnment does nothg. A nigeria with no north wudve been quiter and more prosperous . Breakg news wud b about one thievg politcal rat thts all not blazing buildgs and tribal decimation like wat boko haram is doing.
The bible said of ishmeal "his hand will b against every man.."
islam is a scourge.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier by teniyi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
kambo: Sure he is angry but wat in his message is out of place.

"Nobody is as foolish and silly/st.upid as u ar (about d muslims) " - yeah its harsh but tru.

"animalistic human being killing people as you ar killing ram " - is this an insult or a statement of fact?
A muslim is a blood thirsty devil. Anointed to kill at d slightest whim once he accepted islam.
- 2 customers butchered in broad daylight in northern market because of objectg to meet seller.

The plateau youths and d killings ar reactionary. People ar tired of watchg u beasts called northern muslims slaughter their loved ones like meat and d govnment does nothg. A nigeria with no north wudve been quiter and more prosperous . Breakg news wud b about one thievg politcal rat thts all not blazing buildgs and tribal decimation like wat boko haram is doing.
islam is a scourge.
Another of same of Devil plated Blood just barked!
Re: My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier by harbiola1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2013

islam is a scourge.
You brain is seriously flawed.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier by kambo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
@teniyi and harbiola

NO ISLAM = no boko haram,
no al qaeida, no 9/11, no waste of 3 airplanes, no destruction of world trade center, no international mourning, no embassy bombings, no afghanistan search, no 2003 gulf war, no almajiris, no professional beggars, no ninja women in purdah, no heart breaks by marryng multiple wives , no domestic rivalry for husbands attention and jealousy and all that,
no irresponsible fatherg from men with too many wives - baby factories - without plan on how to cater for them .
Spawng litters who bcome fodder for machinations of evil men . Boko haram recruits, almajiris, political thugs etc.
No under development due to religious mindsets-islam controlled countries ar chronically backward,
no entrenched abuse of human rights- islamic strongholds have human right abuse symptoms as a glaring property. Egypt,iraq,iran,dubai - wherever there's islam there's suppression and subjugation.
No islam no poverty- i'm embarrassed to find grown men in the city who cant even understand basc english because the god fathers of their state ensures tht they dnt ever get educated so tht they can live as serfs to the high and mighty. Livg often in abject poverty so tht they cud b controlled like puppets by their overseeing lords.
So much for islam.
The wrld is better off without it.
Re: My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier by Quatermaine: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2013

islam is a scourge.
and you know what?, despite all these, God still loves them.

God is wonderful!.

Truth is that 90% of muslims are just like the above analysis.. Same goes for many christains too!.
Re: My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier by jnoz23(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hahaha
Re: My Encounter With A Born Again Nigerian Soldier by teniyi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo: @teniyi and harbiola

NO ISLAM = no boko haram,
no al qaeida, no 9/11, no waste of 3 airplanes, no destruction of world trade center, no international mourning, no embassy bombings, no afghanistan search, no 2003 gulf war, no almajiris, no professional beggars, no ninja women in purdah, no heart breaks by marryng multiple wives , no domestic rivalry for husbands attention and jealousy and all that,
no irresponsible fatherg from men with too many wives - baby factories - without plan on how to cater for them .
Spawng litters who bcome fodder for machinations of evil men . Boko haram recruits, almajiris, political thugs etc.
No under development due to religious mindsets-islam controlled countries ar chronically backward,
no entrenched abuse of human rights- islamic strongholds have human right abuse symptoms as a glaring property. Egypt,iraq,iran,dubai - wherever there's islam there's suppression and subjugation.
No islam no poverty- i'm embarrassed to find grown men in the city who cant even understand basc english because the god fathers of their state ensures tht they dnt ever get educated so tht they can live as serfs to the high and mighty. Livg often in abject poverty so tht they cud b controlled like puppets by their overseeing lords.
So much for islam.
The wrld is better off without it.
NO CHRISTIANINTY= NO Prostitution (because it was practice and promoted by the bible and wherever you are in Christian dominated land, it filled with prostitutes)
No sodomy or homosexual (because it thrived very well among them and they have also allowed it in the churches),
No infidelity in marriage, no fornication or adultery, no cultism, no lewd music everywhere, ( just check your married Christian family and friends and study their life)
No family disobedience, no broken home, (This is also common as you can see in your environment)
No World Word I and II, no crisis , no economic problems (All world War Lords are Christian, Salini, Adolf Hitler, George Buses, Charles Taylor, Ojukwu, Yakubu Gowon, etc. The greater problem in the world now is economic problems and it because of interest supported by Christians.
No Blind thinking, these is glearing from the basic teaching of Christianity where there is one God but the father, the son and the spirit of the 3 persons is the same as one God. Also the majority of the Christian are in support of Isreal today because they felt Islam can be pushed down. Recently a fellow told me Israel has more Christian than Muslim, he doesn’t know that the Muslim population in Israel almost tripled that of Christians. Shame on them all!
The world of Islam is the World of Peace and salvation! See United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia etc!

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Spiritual Warfare In The Home / Support To Our European Brothers - European Congress Of Ethnic Religions / Humans Has Done More Favour To God Than God Has Ever Done To Humans???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.