Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? (804 Views)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by Keluong(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Yes,

I often hear the clause"dont judge".
If I one day get loan from the bank, open a church and claim to be a man of God. How do you know if I am sincere when you are not to judge me?
Also, what if I am good at motivational gospels and interesting services and moving crowds, my church expands, then I also demand for tithes, How do you know if I am a true, when you are not to judge me?
How do you know if your tithe collector- one who takes 10% of your hard earned earnings- is a true mog?
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by PastorKun(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2013
No true MOG would demand tithes from christians. All "MOG" who preached mandatory tithes to christians are fake.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by PastorOluT(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2013
Pastor Kun: No true MOG would demand tithes from christians. All "MOG" who preached mandatory tithes to christians are fake.

I dont fully agree with that, I used to pay tithe ignorantly before my understanding on tithe, does that mean I was sinning or bad for paying tithe?

NB I am also not condemning tithers 'cos I have seen the light. My stance on it is if u pay tithe u ain't sinning n if u dont u are also not sinning n no devourer will devour u.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by oyeludef(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2013
a true man of God will not condone sin in d church, he will emphasize holiness witot which no one can see God. Tithing remains a divine principle for biblical prosperity.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by Keluong(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
oyelude f: a true man of God will not condone sin in d church, he will emphasize holiness witot which no one can see God. Tithing remains a divine principle for biblical prosperity.
If I open a new church tommorrow,(I am not anointed by anyone. Just my choice). it grows, you are invited. It then becomes your church. I demand your tithes, you give it to me. How do you even know that I was a true mog in the 1st place. Do you often enquire of that
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by oyeludef(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
those who open churches witot d call of God r mere business men nd it will reflect in their message. i can only attend a heaven-bound church cos dat is d reason i attend any. d bible says you shld bring all d tithe into d store house(conoting where you r fed wit d word of God) .d moment i change to ur church i am obliged to resume my tithing there.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by PastorKun(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I dont fully agree with that, I used to pay tithe ignorantly before my understanding on tithe, does that mean I was sinning or bad for paying tithe?

NB I am also not condemning tithers 'cos I have seen the light. My stance on it is if u pay tithe u ain't sinning n if u dont u are also not sinning n no devourer will devour u.

My brother I never said tithing is a sin, what I said is that no true mog would demand tithes from christians. If he is a true mog then I expect him to know that tithes is not required for christians and he should be honest enough to tell his congregation this truth.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by PastorKun(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
oyelude f: a true man of God will not condone sin in d church, he will emphasize holiness witot which no one can see God. Tithing remains a divine principle for biblical prosperity.

You obviously have a lot to learn.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by oyeludef(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You obviously have a lot to learn.
pastor kunle Say no more cos i know of self aclaim pastor like u who r always ready to argue abt topics like dis but neglect d weightier matters of d law. uv spent alot time on nl arguing abt tithing dan on any cardinal doctrine of d bible iint it shame? iv been observin ur posts n topics fr a long time now. im a tither nd am not complainin infact it has opend fr me numerous doors.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by PastorOluT(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pastor Kun:

My brother I never said tithing is a sin, what I said is that no true mog would demand tithes from christians. If he is a true mog then I expect him to know that tithes is not required for christians and he should be honest enough to tell his congregation this truth.

Well understood bro, I just want to be clear 'cos so many anti tithers say those that tithe are sinning.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by PastorOluT(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
oyelude f: pastor kunle Say no more cos i know of self aclaim pastor like u who r always ready to argue abt topics like dis but neglect d weightier matters of d law. uv spent alot time on nl arguing abt tithing dan on any cardinal doctrine of d bible iint it shame? iv been observin ur posts n topics fr a long time now. im a tither nd am not complainin infact it has opend fr me numerous doors.

Bro it is not ur tithing that opened numerous doors for u but ur heart of giving, this is the mistake many make, whichever way good for u. I am not saying u should stop tithing bt just give, 'cos if u do without personal revelation on it u will still be sinning anyways.

Bt seriously, upholding the doctrine or refusing it is not the issue ('cos whatever we do we do unto the Lord, and we will all be judged based on our knowledge/revelation), bt like u made mention of "weightier matters", that is what we xtians should be more concerned about.

NB Though there are many making merchandise of the gospel through this gospel of tithe, which is why I understand the pain of anti-tithers. My advice to everyone is to study to show themselves approve, know God personally n no one would be tossed around by every wind of doctrines.

4 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by oyeludef(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Madam it is not ur tithing that opened numerous doors for u but ur heart of giving, this is the mistake many make, whichever way good for u. I am not saying u should stop tithing bt just give, 'cos if u do without personal revelation on it u will still be sinning anyways.

Bt seriously, upholding the doctrine or refusing it is not the issue ('cos whatever we do we do unto the Lord, and we will all be judged based on our knowledge/revelation), bt like u made mention of "weightier matters", that is what we xtians should be more concerned about.

NB Though there are many making merchandise of the gospel through this gospel of tithe, which is why I understand the pain of anti-tithers. My advice to everyone is to study to show themselves approve, know God personally n no one would be tossed around by every wind of doctrines.
wch madam r u talkin of
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by PastorOluT(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
oyelude f: wch madam r u talkin of

Lol, Sorry I saw the f at the front of ur moniker before the m (ur sex), I will sure edit it now.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by oyeludef(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Lol, Sorry I saw the f at the front of ur moniker before the m (ur sex), I will sure edit it now.
ok d f is just one of my initials. tnks

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by Keluong(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2013
oyelude f: pastor kunle Say no more cos i know of self aclaim pastor like u who r always ready to argue abt topics like dis but neglect d weightier matters of d law. uv spent alot time on nl arguing abt tithing dan on any cardinal doctrine of d bible iint it shame? iv been observin ur posts n topics fr a long time now. im a tither nd am not complainin infact it has opend fr me numerous doors.
How do you know your pastor is not self aclaimed? How do people even become pastors and how do you know that they are true pastors and not self acclaimed?
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by oyeludef(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Keluong:
How do you know your pastor is not self aclaimed? How do people even become pastors and how do you know that they are true pastors and not self acclaimed?
wen d bible sair by their fruits u shall knw dem do u knw it was actually referin to false prophets? d bible has given us a fool proof way of determinin dat wch is by 'fruit'
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by PastorKun(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
oyelude f: wen d bible sair by their fruits u shall knw dem do u knw it was actually referin to false prophets? d bible has given us a fool proof way of determinin dat wch is by 'fruit'

To preach monetary tithe from income, a pastor would have to twist scripture and scripture twisting is definitely a very bad fruit and a symptom of a false preacher.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by oyeludef(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pastor Kun:

To preach monetary tithe from income, a pastor would have to twist scripture and scripture twisting is definitely a very bad fruit and a symptom of a false preacher.
wen a minister leaves d weightier matters of d law n only argues abt trivial issues is not a good fruit. wat has happend to mark16:15? if you do anytin witot faith, dre is no reward.
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by PastorKun(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2013
oyelude f: wen a minister leaves d weightier matters of d law n only argues abt trivial issues is not a good fruit. wat has happend to mark16:15? if you do anytin witot faith, dre is no reward.

You mean twisting the word of God is a trivial issue shocked what kind of christians are being produced these days
Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by Gombs(m): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2013

grin grin

Kunle, this guy just described u like he has ur blueprint. We are about starting a new year, give moree time to weightier matters of the bible....

@ OP... I knw they are true MOGs, for God's spirit in me beareth witness that they are from God. U dnt hvv to bliv me sha

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithing Propagators- How Do You Know If Your Pastor Is A True Mog? by oyeludef(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You mean twisting the word of God is a trivial issue shocked what kind of christians are being produced these days
pastor kunle u r not diff frm those people who spend their entire christian life arguing abt if we should celebrate christmas or not.

(1) (Reply)

Was This New Pope Just Chosen To Make The Catholic Church Cool And Liberal? PR? / Why Are Almost All Atheist From Christian Background? / Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.