Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) (61691 Views)

Car Parking Position. Neutral Or On Gear? / 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai -pictures / His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by ameer2: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hahahahah. . .d comments on d first two pages funny die ahswear gringringrin
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Tintinix: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Coolboi05:
SESSION u mean??

And he was explaining away.

2 Likes

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
alienware: Later, una go say unilag students dey rich ? Hope una don see ?
grin grin
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by OneOpinion: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
ITbomb:
No because they are practicing a progressive Islam not the poverty-stricken, oppressive, kill-the-infidel Islam that we have in Nigeria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc

If you could just help me out here....

"WHATS PROGRESSIVE ISLAM"

I'd appreciate if you kindly grant my request.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by goldentj: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
striker9: E go better.
[color=#000099][/color]poor man prayer
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Hoodrat(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by muktarmtt(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
axortedbabe: Abeg na sch.b dis abi na car shop..poverty thunda fire ur mama
U b mumu did u ever see car show wit a plate number on.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by joyfit: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Moni is gooooooooood[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by olahero(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
axortedbabe: Abeg na sch.b dis abi na car shop..poverty thunda fire ur mama
it's a school, even it's a University, I saw Jamiah there.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by olabukola: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dem dey follow pump our oyil join dia own? How come our students in naija d enter keke while Dubai student d cruz RR.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nice cars!!!

Wealth is really good

1 Like

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Interestingly, I was on this campus 2 weeks ago. Bad cars by those Arab oyel billionaire children....and the Indians.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Sunglow: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
I need a penpal friend in that school ASAP cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by addictiv(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
vivacious vivi: Hehehe....a student is driving the Benz Brabus. That's one of my Boss's cars! On a serious note,so after this theses "students" will search for job abi na wetin? They had better remain in Dubai where some companies can afford them dia! Lol
When your family is a major shareholder in oil blocks n investments you dont need to work. Most of their wealth is generational.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
at least a wear a 16k wrist watch for now, whether Winch govt like am or not, i must to make it.......chaiii!!!
if we look at the amount of oil we lose to bunkers and those stolen, then we will know how unfortunate the citizens of this country are; am not even talking about stolen funds. chaaiii, MANY NIGERIANS WILL SUFFER FOR A LONG TIME
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by adconline(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Aureliuz:

Here we go again with the population argument. I hear you , I was spewing trash for real.
Naija population was 60-70mil in 70-80s; instead of our leaders to build the country, they said they had so much money and invested in FESTAC instead of science, technology and infrastructure. Umari Dikko and co were flying plane load of money overseas.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by momodub: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chief Ebenezer Obey - Aimasiko grin grin grin grin THIS IS MY TIME
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by HDT: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
lord av mercy.i gat make am ni oo
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by zibe(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
I still like the fact that they go to school despite the affluence. Education is for all.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by darami(f): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
This comment was so funny cheesy.

They should enjoy because their grad-dads were riding camel and cooking with camel dung, and their grand-kids will be eating the camel dung in 50 years.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/outrageous-cars-at-the-american-university-of-dubai-photos-2013-12#ixzz2nkoLRTwH
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by waistaa(f): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ma father ma father ... God punish povety
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by DrDre1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Arabs guys know how to enjoy their money. Quite similar to what I see in a secondary school parking lot almost opposite my house. I avoid the road like a plague if I have to walk around their closing time.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Arab mula!!
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by lordfalcao(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
chineke'mu e see ride!!!!...poverty must leave this 31 DEC 2013

1 Like

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Usminous: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
This looks like Lautech.
for your mind? i be LADOKITE ko jo ran won rara so pack well.......
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by adorable29(f): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
aventura: The best thing na to become cultist for this school.

Lmao! Choi!
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by warrenweste(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: Awkward moment when you don't have a ride atall and you are having a romantic walk with your chick on campus, suddenly this next man pulls over in an aston martin V12 and be like "i'd like to offer you both a ride but I've only got place for one person" grin grin

Lol na to just walk away o..God forbid lol
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by crisycent: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Where is my father? Is this not how my life is supposed to be jellof
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by markpun2000: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
END TIME THINGS.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Monarchmindset(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
End time tinz grin

1 Like

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by peter1994(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Arab swag..
Oil money!!
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
My school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars / Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.