Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] (4901 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by gistmelove(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
A husband has been jailed for 17 years after he killed his wife by stabbing her at least 15 times then running her over with his car because he thought she was having an affair with a neighbour. Minta Adiddo sent Akua Agyeman a Christmas card as she was being treated in hospital, blaming the attack on 'devils', the Old Bailey heard.

The 32-year-old mother of two died two months after the brutal stabbing, which was witnessed by her five-year-old daughter.

Adiddo, 38, was today given a life sentence after being convicted of murder, with a minimum term of 17 years.

The Sainsbury's worker from Enfield, North London, had pleaded guilty to manslaughter, although he denied murder.

The court heard he suspected his wife was having an affair with their neighbour Oledapo Etti-Williams in October 2012.

Mr Etti-Williams denied it, but said they exchanged three to four 'sometimes flirtatious' texts a day - and phone records showed they had sometimes sent as many as 80 messages in one day.

On November 5, Adiddo stabbed his wife with a large kitchen knife in their bedroom while their one-year-old daughter slept in a cot next to them.Ms Agyeman managed to escape through the living room window, waking neighbours with her screams.

But her husband chased her down and stabbed her again in the street as she lay on the ground, leaving her with 15 separate stab wounds.

When he realised she still wasn't dead he got in his car and tried to run her over, almost ploughing into shocked witnesses who were tending to her. Ms Agyeman's last words as she lay injured were to ask if her children were all right.
READ MORE GIST HERE >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/12/ghanaian-in-uk-kills-wife-for-flirting.html

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Typical british-African bred.

Anger, what it will lead people do.
Btw I didn't see their nationality in this article. The guy is sick and should be locked up forever.
Thankyou.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by wonlasewonimi: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ladies...stop marrying wussies.
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Woged2005(f): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
- Men, if you don't love ur wife anymore, let her go alive and move on. there's something called 'Divorce' or 'legal separation'.
- Women, behave yourself, don't cheat on your spouses, if you don't enjoy your husband anymore, there's something called 'Divorce' or 'legal separation.'
-Neigbors, mind your business and get your own. Thou shalt not covet ur neigbor's wife or property. If you want ur own, please hit any African church, dem plenty well, well praying for a good man.
- Hot-tempered people, there's a 6 months counseling/ therapy class called "Anger Management', take the session before starting a relationship. It helps!

My heart goes out to the poor kids growing up without a mother and father.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
This man must have always been violent, this is why human beings should exercise self control. After killing his wife, why didn't he go to kill the Nigerian neighbour?
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by baby124: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
steph7: This man must have always been violent, this is why human beings should exercise self control. After killing his wife, why didn't he go to kill the Nigerian neighbour?
Believe it or not these monsters are aware of dangers to themselves. They will not take a broken arm or swollen eye funny. They are very cautious about their targets. He must have always been a monster to do such with a little child sleeping by him. Now that his kids have lost both parents now what?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by oluboyo04(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
poor her. She looks more like a nigerian.
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Peterwizzy: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
hmmm
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by IAMBREEZY: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Foolishness
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by funnyx(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Some Naija guys in the UK are very useless, they can woo any woman even pregnant ones. There is no limit to their escapades but this Ghanaian man is wicked! 17 years is too small for the crime, he surely deserve life with no possibility of parole.
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by EfemenaXY: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
RIP Mrs Minta Adiddo sad
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
The heart of man(woman) is wicked.
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by GHANAOGA: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: The heart of man(woman) is wicked.

Married with two kids and still cheating on your husband.
RIP to nonsense.....
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by LogansShadow: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
GHANA OGA:

Married with two kids and still cheating on your husband.
RIP to nonsense.....
What sort of bs is this one saying or Is this how all Ghanian men behave?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by PetroDolla2: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Logan's shadow:

and what did he say to warrant your stvpid question? he said she was cheating after two children for her husband and you are asking whether that is how Ghanaian me behave?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by GHKWAME1: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Logan's shadow:

The gentleman has expressed an opinion, why make a sweeping comment?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by LogansShadow: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
/\/\/\See them,defending their kinsman like say he win gold medal for olympics.
Well one thing is to be stupi.d,another is to showcase it in public and defending a murderer,defending someone that defended a murderer is a classic case of the latter.
I know you guyz will probably reply with waves of insult(Na ya way) but pls ask yourself this Murder or Cheating which is worse.If you choose the latter,pls swallow some humble pie and accept that i was right about my second paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by bebe2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lord give me strenght
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
GH^KWAME:
The gentleman has expressed an opinion, why make a sweeping comment?

PetroDolla2: and what did he say to warrant your stvpid question? he said she was cheating after two children for her husband and you are asking whether that is how Ghanaian me behave?

The way you guys defend someone here simply because he's Ghanaian, knowing fully well he just wrote nonsense is really amazing
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by GHANAOGA: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Logan's shadow:
/\/\/\See them,defending their kinsman like say he win gold medal for olympics.
Well one thing is to be stupi.d,another is to showcase it in public and defending a murderer,defending someone that defended a murderer is a classic case of the latter.
I know you guyz will probably reply with waves of insult(Na ya way) but pls ask yourself this Murder or Cheating which is worse.If you choose the latter,pls swallow some humble pie and accept that i was right about my second paragraph.

Cheating and murder are both two evils.In her case,while the husband was away working 2-3jobs daily to provide for her and the kids,she was at home flirting and cheating with a next neighbor.How cruel can a human heart be?
Am in no way supporting the fact that he killed her,however I feel no iota of sympathy towards the victim.The man could also have committed suicide upon hearing of her infidelity.At the end of the day...a life might be lost either way.
I hate cheats.If you cant tolerate your spouse again,just divorce him.Don't cheat and bring out the evil in him.
There is an evil within us all,his was just at the extreme.
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by GHANAOGA: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2013
joeydozzy:

The way you guys defend someone here simply because he's Ghanaian, knowing fully well he just wrote nonsense is really amazing

What would you have said if the man had committed suicide over the wife's infidelity?
My sympathy goes to the kids not a cheating wife.RIP to nonsense!!
Lets face the real truth instead of being sentimental.
Marriage is a vow,if you cant abide then divorce. Don't stay and cheat.Cheating can be an emotional torture!
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Waspy(m): 1:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Pathetic case.... The lefthead flirting with a married neighbour is to blame
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by gsalvatore: 1:48am On Dec 18, 2013
they exchanged sms doesn't mean she was sleeping with another man, read the topic well.

the man is insecure and a coward,why didnt he attack the man? now he has rendered his kid parent-less, he should clap for himself.

what the man did was wrong 100 percent wrong period and its very wicked for anyone to TRY and defend him here.

People and way they Think can be frightening.
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by gsalvatore: 1:53am On Dec 18, 2013
GHANA OGA:

What would you have said if the man had [s]committed suicide over the wife's infidelity[/s]?
My sympathy goes to the kids not a cheating wife.RIP to nonsense!!
Lets face the real truth instead of being sentimental.
Marriage is a vow,if you cant abide then divorce. Don't stay and cheat.Cheating can be an emotional torture!

commit suicide because of infidelity? who talks like this?

and you think cheating is a recipe for MURDER and not divorce?
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 18, 2013
GHANA OGA:

Cheating and murder are both two evils.In her case,while the husband was away working 2-3jobs daily to provide for her and the kids,she was at home flirting and cheating with a next neighbor.How cruel can a human heart be?
Am in no way supporting the fact that he killed her,however I feel no iota of sympathy towards the victim.The man could also have committed suicide upon hearing of her infidelity.At the end of the day...a life might be lost either way.
I hate cheats.If you cant tolerate your spouse again,just divorce him.Don't cheat and bring out the evil in him.
There is an evil within us all,his was just at the extreme.

It would have better if he took his own life Than takin his wife's. Is he couldn't cope with his wife's infidelity he could have done the world a favour and taken a gun to his head!

Why did he have to kill her?

For your to justify murder with cheating just shws how twisted you really are.
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:22am On Dec 18, 2013
I just learnt something here now that will carry me till the end of my days. Hmmm, nice one.

Cheating spouses is now a very common phenomenon. My house is close to a notorious guest house for short rests and I see women who are obviously married women coming in and out every week.

Recently, a friend's Elder brother's wife was caught in that same guest house sleeping with...............HER HUSBAND'S COUSIN. The matter still dey ground as when she reach village in front of JUJU she confess say not be only my friend cousin. Infact, 3 of our mutual friends when we all dey hangout follow dey DIG her hole.

Wetin dey happen?
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by greatgod2012(f): 3:42am On Dec 18, 2013
My heart goes to the innocent kids who are now left with no parent, no dad, no mum, but i declare to you kids, that regardless of the predicant that your parents are putting you through, you shall sail through, your destiny and purpose for your living shall be accomplished in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 18, 2013
Husband working at a grocery store, financial failure
Probably not handling business at home and a smooth neighbor filled in the blank space,a failure in the bedroom
Stoopid man with low self esteem
Why kill her?
If you wife has migrated to a better lover why kill her and in such a gruesome manner
What a loser
What happened to divorce and moving on
She doesn't want you and then you kill her?
I hope he is tortured SE,xually in jail by his fellow men
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by GHANAOGA: 5:37am On Dec 18, 2013
Baby mama: Husband working at a grocery store, financial failure
Probably not handling business at home and a smooth neighbor filled in the blank space,a failure in the bedroom
Stoopid man with low self esteem
Why kill her?
If you wife has migrated to a better lover why kill her and in such a gruesome manner
What a loser
What happened to divorce and moving on
She doesn't want you and then you kill her?
I hope he is tortured SE,xually in jail by his fellow men

So she deserves to cheat because the husband works at a glocery store?Didn't she know that before having two kids with him.
You not making sense!!
RIP to the death,only pity the innocent kids

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2013
I've read the op 10x and I'm still looking for the part the woman cheated undecided
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by ifyalways(f): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2013
joeydozzy: I've read the op 10x and I'm still looking for the part the woman cheated undecided

The woman is dead so we may never know the truth however the neighbor dude admitted they exchanged flirtatious sms'es each day.
Re: Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] by dinachi(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2013
The man is a murderer regardless of the Cheating and the woman if she cheated is a cheater regardless of her murder. Evil is evil!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is My Husband Sleeping With Prostitutes? / Materiality of life / SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.