Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? (1631 Views)

Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly / Kelly Rowland Is Set To Duet With Nigerian Singer And Songwriter D'banj. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by prinsuvz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2006
Who would you guys pick to do a duet album for "The Best of Both Worlds", or it can be any two artists, kinda like how Jay-Z and R. Kelly was, then Jay-Z had a collision course with Linkin Park. Who would you pick? I think Usher and Alicia Keys would do a really good album, after hearing "My Boo", I think they would be good.
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by prinsuvz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2006
I also think Nas and Coldplay would be a good one.
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by BigShishi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2006
busta rhymes and mike jones
trina and remy martin
crayola and 2fine4u grin
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by spikedcylinder: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2006
I would like to see Christina Aguilera and Whitney Houston do a song together because they have such strong voices that i think would be so good in a collabo.
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by snazzydawn(f): 5:55am On Sep 20, 2006
Beyonce, J-Lo and Shakira
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by babonboard(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin
beyonce and rihanna
they will be cute o

Ayuba and Joe

Pasuma and Piddy

Obesere and Busta Rhymes
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by bioye(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2006
eLDee and ModeNine. Let the 2 best nigerian rappers collide! Yeah, baby!
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by nguage(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2006
Anthony Hamilton and India arie
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by Oracle(m): 1:09am On Dec 04, 2006
neyo and mario

bow wow and romeo

jamelia and rihanna

bioye:

eLDee and ModeNine. Let the 2 best nigerian rappers collide! Yeah, baby!
Eldee is no where near the best nigerian rappers, i hope you note that
i heard his lyrics and i was dissapointed

a better duet is ruggedman and mode nine
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by skingo(m): 1:16am On Dec 04, 2006
eldee is probably the dopest, hands down
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by alisigwe(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2007
guys,eldee is tight but he aint in any wherE lyrically compared to modenine,i think i'd like NAS AND THE GAME,collide and ma pal=GINO AND A-Q,PREMUIM AND ILLBLISS.
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by tosinadeda: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2007
Illbliss(dat ibo boy) mode9 and sauce

pasuma and beyonce

jayz and azeezat

rasqie and usher
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by eldee(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2007
err, i heard rugged, modenine and freestyle

i'll rather prefer rugged, modenine and saucekid three way battle. may the beef never end.
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by WarfyBoy(m): 1:02am On Oct 15, 2007
[center]FAZE N AKON
OR
FAZE N T-PAINE
[/center]
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by busygirl(f): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2007
Bouqui and Sasha, cheesy Mehn, it's gonna be WICKED!!!!!!!
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2007
Pharrell and Carlos Santana

Snoop and Wyclef
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by prncss(f): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
T-pain and BEYONCE
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by spikedcylinder: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2007
I also think the cranberries should collaborate with cold play or something
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by eldee(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2007
@busygirl
that collabo will be of the hook
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by dejahvu(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2007
t pain and 9nice

modenine and proverb

sasha and eve

p2 and usher since they said they be one no be two,

d'banj and durella
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by busygirl(f): 1:38am On Oct 22, 2007
lol @ DBANJ AND dURELLA. . . . .D collabo is gonna be lipsrsealed
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by almondjoy(f): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2007
Faith Hll and Tim Mcgraw! cool

Amy Grant and Vince Gill cool

Lisa Hartman and Clint Black cool
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by kmaja: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2007
U 've askd a serious questn jo o, Sunny T Adesokan n P. square
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by berserker(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2007
ruggedman and mandoza
incase you do not know mandoza is sipposed to be the best in south africa sorry all fans of proverb
Re: Which Two Artists Would You Like To See Do A Duet Album? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2007
Oliver d' Couqe feat. T-pain

Oliver d' Couqe feat. Akon

Oliver d' Couqe feat. Bone Thugz

Oliver d' Couqe feat. Michael Jackson

Oliver d' Couqe feat. G-unit

Michael Jackson Feat. 50 cent (soon, seriously)

Michael Jackson feat. 9ice

then the best of the bests,

Faze feat. 50 cent (Oh God, it would be heavenly)

Faze feat. Joe (i cant shout)

Faze feat. Sean Paul (oh boi)

(1) (Reply)

Modenine's Album Is Not Available In Lagos Go Slow. Unintelligent Marketing? / Chris Brown Vs Ne-yo (who Is Better) / Davido Is WACK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.