Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit (32002 Views)

Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) / This Is Not Funny! Nigerian Police VS NSCDC Officers Caught On Tape / Download Video : Elenu - Nigeria Police VS British Police (AY Live N London 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by AjaniYoung: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
claps from da sailor
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by gratiaeo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
@immkels:
lmao wetin masquerade do nah. ndi igbo kwenu
What's this 1 saying?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by adusco(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
I'm so disappointed,how come dis made it to the front page when there are other interesting and educative info
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by LMAyedun(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
LOL!!! grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by frainc(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
i think say egungun get jass na,

chai, so una na fake
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pagan9ja wud not like this. cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Beennkumar(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Can someone please explain what's going on there? undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by 01mcfadden(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
This picture is as old as methuselah..only the tittle is new.
Last-bullet-To see this make front page,nothing is impossible!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by NadiaSA1(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Please I wan laugh
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
How did i get here?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by themyt: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
oya nw
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by blank(f): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Donpeak: Reminds me of "Oliva de coq"=> nuuku moohn puta, obee le aagba wo oso....when a big mosquerade appears d small masqurade runs...

I thought my written Igbo was bad but yours is worse.

BTW, how many times will this picture make front page? This is the the third time i remember.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by sarutobie(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
destino24: Pagan9ja
grin I can bet it is him under that lice infested costume
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Ulokomatt: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sti typin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by adewumi713(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by GentleFrank(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lolz !
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Lantean(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Beennkumar: Can someone please explain what's going on there? undecided

"The masquerade was, probably, harrassing pedestrians and extorting with the help of its cronies.". The police arrested them for a reason and for some reason they must be guilty of the charge(whatever it is) to lie in that posture 'cos it looks like a plea.

My thoughts:
"Ara oruun ri ara aiye to fe ran pada si orun. Ara orun ba mu ebe be. Nitori aiye dun ju orun lo"

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Ameekas(f): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
8-)!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Asemo11(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Okija juju i sight u jare.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by donkross1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
destino24: Pagan9ja
hehehehehehe mesef don dey find Pagan9ja oo. See ur amadioha on da floor. Baaalluuuuu
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by oladoya(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
All these moderator self, it seems seun has travelled or he has joined the caccus or nitwits. Many other post that are suppose to make first page are there but all we see here are redundant post. If this persist, i will be forced to close nairaland oo. Oya seun make you come beg me for that joint. I have spoken.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by johnemeka(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=20pt]nawaooooh police why nah![/size]
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Beennkumar(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lantean:

"The masquerade was, probably, harrassing pedestrians and extorting with the help of its cronies.". The police arrested them for a reason and for some reason they must be guilty of the charge(whatever it is) to lie in that posture 'cos it looks like a plea.

My thoughts:
"Ara oruun ri ara aiye to fe ran pada si orun. Ara orun ba mu ebe be. Nitori aiye dun ju orun lo"
Okay. Thanks for the explanation, but can you please translate the bolded?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by internetpo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin badt g.
wey ur juju na.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Donpeak(f): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=blank]

I thought my written Igbo was bad but yours is worse.

...so you cud tell it was igbo I deserve 1bottle of champagne
o...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by eluquenson(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
And

Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by philtrum(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
my liver wan burst
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by abatajjvii: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Laughing in chinko
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by freda506(f): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by gbolalekan(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Fynestboi: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1471022_Police_vs_Spirit_jpgca3778dffdf68ffe36e1c9161809eceb

[size=16pt] lol so what next?[/size]
Make the evil spirit begin commot his jersey. LoL
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Dhotseal(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Donpeak: Reminds me of "Oliva de coq"=> nuuku moohn puta, obee le aagba wo oso....when a big mosquerade appears d small masqurade runs...

Ok, just wishing u are not nwa Afo. Cos if u are nwa afo igbo and u write the language like u did...better not show ur face in the village this Christmas or Amadioha might really come visiting.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit by Donpeak(f): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dhotseal:

Ok, just wishing u are not nwa Afo. Cos if u are nwa afo igbo and u write the language like u did...better not show ur face in the village this Christmas or Amadioha might really come visiting.

...you are on ur own oooo.... You and ur Amadioha.... correct me if you can, am jst learning 2 speak igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes, The Whatsapp Group For Funny Jokes Has Been Created - Jokes Etc - Nairaland / Hilarious Pic Of An Accident Victim And A Journalist / #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.