Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office (20653 Views)

Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / Ipalibo Gogo-Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor / Protesters Shut-down Governor’s Office In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by otokx(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
omenka: Jonathan will end up being dragged in the streets of Abj like a common thief. His desperation is getting out of hand.

Please let us not be hasty to come up with conclusions as this.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Symphony007: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abagworo:

Don't be too quick to judge. An accident might have occurred and Amaechi wants to politicize it. I call that a smart move though. So Jonathan has bombed Igbo stores. Hahahahahahaha! Only a toddler will give this unfortunate fire disaster a political attention.
so the state government not ruling out the possibility of arson in a fire that has cost people their life savings is political? Did they mention any name? Did they in anyway suggest it is connected with the ongoing political crisis in the state? What should we call your state of mind? Guilty conscience or just plain ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Symphony007: shut up! Go and see the level of security outside the rivers state government house since mbu became CP. How many police men have been withdrawn from the governor's detail? Are'nt these the same police men who refused the governor access into his own residence. The CP now moves around p.h with a longer motorcade than the governor. Go research facts before vomiting trash. What benefit will ameachi gain from setting his state onb fire to give jonathan and excuse to declare a state of emergency. Especially now that things are going so well for him.
you're such a nonsense pikin sha grin to think YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOU MADE SENSE

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
otokx:

Please let us not be hasty to come up with conclusions as this.
pls dont take omenka serious, he has a phd in sadness

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Symphony007: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
talktimi: you're such a nonsense pikin sha grin to think YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOU MADE SENSE
apparently i did. That's why you had nothing better to respond with than this shambolic and cringe worthy comment.

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by ettybaba(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Jona,Jona,Jona.. How many times did I call you? Shame on you.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
I believe this story make i die! AMAECHI IS EMOTIONAL QUEEN.THIS POO WAS STAGED!
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
ceo4eva: The political situation in Rivers State is getting messy by the day as an improvised explosive device was thrown at the Administrative Block of the Office of the Deputy Governor, Tele Ikuru, in the early hours of today, causing a minimal damage to the building.

The Deputy Governor was unhurt in the explosion.

There has not been any official statement yet but Mr. Godswill Jumbo, the Press Secretary to the Deputy Governor confirmed that an incident like that happened, adding that he would issue a statement later.

P.M.NEWS sources at the Government House assured that an official statement will be issued after Governor Chibuike Amaechi had inspected the scene.

Phone calls to Ahmad Muhammad, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, for the state, were not answered.

Facts are also emerging that the fire that engulfed the old section of the Mile One Rumuoji Market today may have been caused by an explosive device thrown into the stores in the market.

Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, the state Commissioner of Information and Communications, said that arson was not ruled out in the burning of the market as explosions were heard in some parts of the state capital the previous night.

She said explosives might have been thrown into the market.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/17/explosion-rocks-rivers-deputy-governors-office/
apc u can lie o!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by 1shortblackboy: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ganys: BOKOHARAM Is PDP & PDP Is BOKOHARAM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Azazi Must be Dancing Azonto in his Grave Now sad sad

Anxiously Waiting for Jesus Christ of Okrika & Mandela of Otuoke to deny their involvement... undecided undecided undecided

God save Nigeria
cry cry cry cry
azizi never said that nonsense u wrote there I listened to his speech and I never heared him say such a thing. What u guys keep quoating was d title a nairander could come up with after reading azizi's speech and failing woefully to comprehend
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Symphony007: apparently i did. That's why you had nothing better to respond with than this shambolic and cringe worthy comment.
how does one actually respond to your crass stupidity ? Do you really and honestly know anything about the security set up around the Rivers state govt house apart from the soap opera Amaechi feeds you guys with ? For once in your life try and be truthful to yourself abeg. Dont expect me to believe that bullcrap youre selling that the Rivers govt house has no police protection, its a very wicked fallacy on your part and i cant reconcile how a grown adult with logical thinking abilities would bandy this sh1t. Once again I dare you to go round the Rivers govt house at ANY time of the day & dilly dally aimlessly whether you no go take your eyes see your ear. Dan iska
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by ettybaba(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abagworo:

Don't be too quick to judge. An accident might have occurred and Amaechi wants to politicize it. I call that a smart move though. So Jonathan has bombed Igbo stores. Hahahahahahaha! Only a toddler will give this unfortunate fire disaster a political attention.
Jona bombed Eagle square. He can bomb Patience, if need be, to win 2015.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by theripper3: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
More like a marksman missing at close range. Since when explosive device turn knock-out wey person dey throw anyhow? Abeg , this is news for the recycle bin of Nairaland.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by franksunny(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
talktimi: Do you guys actually believe anybody can just loiter around the Rivers govt house like that ? Even long enough to light a dynamite fuse ? There are gullible people sha but im not one of them. Try going too close to any govt house building around Nigeria and see if the security men on ground no go show una pepper. This is a despicable situation quite alright but i believe it was staged by in house people to garner sympathy.
Bros no vex o but u 4 recall say the power house don withdraw so many of their security, that is if we are to go by your assumption. I no dey anybody side o
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Aifey(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
GEJ will alwys remain a fool 4letting sheppo wife bomb PH.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by jayAjoku(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ganys: BOKOHARAM Is PDP & PDP Is BOKOHARAM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Azazi Must be Dancing Azonto in his Grave Now sad sad

Anxiously Waiting for Jesus Christ of Okrika & Mandela of Otuoke to deny their involvement... undecided undecided undecided

God save Nigeria
cry cry cry cry
lol. Lwkmd nice 1
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by EzePromoe: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Una carry our shop dey play polithief abi? sad
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by sparklescraft: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmm wonder wat will happen next
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by ocelot2006(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nafeesa AA: Snipers

Snipers use sniper rifles, not improvised explosives.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
I said people should try walking aimlessly around the Rivers govt house (or any one for that matter). Now depending on where the deputy governors office is within the complex, (im not sure but i dont think it will be near any fence) i dare anybody to just walk into the govt house or better still drive into the complex just like that then chill out till 3am just to set off an explosive device without being caught. I have been inside that complex a couple of times and i tell you the level of security there no be beans. Yet symphony is trying to convince us that Mbu has withdrawn all policemen from Amaechi and now it is bow and arrow wielding aboki's guarding the place. I dey laugh some yeye people sha
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by ocelot2006(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
franksunny: Bros no vex o but u 4 recall say the power house don withdraw so many of their security, that is if we are to go by your assumption. I no dey anybody side o

State Security Service is still there.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by netflydotcom(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Where can i get my xmas card to joy to my friends
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by funshint(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abagworo:

2 explosions in one day! It is well...it's just a ploy to declare a "State of Emergency" in Rivers state thereby skewing out Amaechi!
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
franksunny: Bros no vex o but u 4 recall say the power house don withdraw so many of their security, that is if we are to go by your assumption. I no dey anybody side o
its not by having a quantum of police men, security personnel in such environments are always strategically placed coupled with the high powered rifles they are armed with and patrol vehicles for operation within and around the complex. We havent talked yet about the SS officers there o. My guy, this one na action film and Amaechi na the actor here grin
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
talktimi: Do you guys actually believe anybody can just loiter around the Rivers govt house like that ? Even long enough to light a dynamite fuse ? There are gullible people sha but im not one of them. Try going too close to any govt house building around Nigeria and see if the security men on ground no go show una pepper. This is a despicable situation quite alright but i believe it was staged by in house people to garner sympathy.
Yea most def somebody in must have a hand in this moreover there is a power that supercedes all other directives which is from the oga @the top. Nothing should be overlooked @this time
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Amaechi! Amaechi!! Ameachi!!! angry how many times did I call you?

All these for what?

Btw I didn't add Rotimi so clowns should let me be. it is only the man that kills with cutlass that gets uncomfortable when one is unsheathed behind him undecided
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Yea most def somebody in must have a hand in this moreover there is a power that supercedes all other directives which is from the oga @the top. Nothing should be overlooked @this time
my guy, if the fg was involved in this wahala, i promise you the damage would have been more devastating and not this borokiri waterside boys level that happened

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by EngrChris(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2013
If dis really happen is not a gud1, I pray for God to guide rivers people n d governor, oder leaders in rivers. Secondly any person on dis Forum dat bring in Jona our President on dis matter is 1 of d problem individual we hav on Net. Stil on dis matter without finding out what is d problem, some of use hav started calling names which is not gud. because people dat quick to judge, by calling names are not matured. Incase if u are d type n u are above 30yrs, u are fooling urself n if u ar below 20yrs it mean dat ur age is disturbing ur brain. Nigeria will be good or not start from us, mold our character, behave well, good comment in every Topic, represent our country wherever we find ourself. If u know dis write-up is for u n concern u amend urself. Tnks u for ur understanding. Longlive Nigeria. I believe in 1 9jeria. Pray for our leaders n pray for our country.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Bigking101: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Na waoooo[left][/left]
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by size38: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2013
Buhari is being blamed for the bombing in the North. Now who is to be blamed for the bombing going on in port harcourt? I guess GEJ and his gang of political rascals. OBJ is right in his letter to GEJ. Nigerians should open their eyes to see that PDP is destroying our dear country everyday. Not even in military regime have I seen the level of impunity we are all witnessing today in our country. GEJ should go. He is a complete failure.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by omenka(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: pls dont take omenka serious, he has a phd in sadness

I'd pretend I didn't see this and not give an appropriate response so as not to dignify it.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by biafranqueen: 12:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Humph! Well Governor I guess somebody heard your Mandela speech and felt a stone was too soft for ya hardheaded poli-thieves. Maybe they did not like the I just wanna steal 1 billion remark, not everybody has a sense of humor. I applaud you coming out and telling Nigerians to they face that they won't do nothing, while the leaders continue to swim in national loot. Of course this is all a game but be very careful the best player can be checkmate at any given time.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Nogodre: 12:35am On Dec 18, 2013
Let's not be 2 quick to say it is d handiwork of d president. It could b a campaign of calumny by d oppositn 2 smear d president's name, just 2 give claim to d issue raised by Obj in hs leta about d iminent of a political assasination of perceived political foes by d presidency, or a third party who has bn a sideliner in d politics of the state but with other ulterior motive. Also, if d perpetrators had wanted ppl dead, ppl would have, i c it as a warning shot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Immigration Officer, Abdullahi Usman Linked To Odili Home Invasion / Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children / Why Are Filling Stations In Lekki Not Selling Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.