Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office (20654 Views)

Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / Ipalibo Gogo-Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor / Protesters Shut-down Governor’s Office In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Niseamaka(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: you're such a nonsense pikin sha grin to think YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOU MADE SENSE

He actually made sense, more than you do.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 18, 2013
The return of the killer squad

Those who have been pardoned are back in action. For the 'good of the country'
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Symphony007: 5:36am On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: how does one actually respond to your crass stupidity ? Do you really and honestly know anything about the security set up around the Rivers state govt house apart from the soap opera Amaechi feeds you guys with ? For once in your life try and be truthful to yourself abeg. Dont expect me to believe that bullcrap youre selling that the Rivers govt house has no police protection, its a very wicked fallacy on your part and i cant reconcile how a grown adult with logical thinking abilities would bandy this sh1t. Once again I dare you to go round the Rivers govt house at ANY time of the day & dilly dally aimlessly whether you no go take your eyes see your ear. Dan iska
you see raining abuses on me and talking vaguely about the issue which proves you don't know anything about what you speak of. Even the CP admits that security around the governor has been reduced. Early this year when gov. Ameachi was in bonny street. Town, port harcourt to inspect the new integrated cultural center, people were shocked at the lack of protection. His protection was constituted by a few men in suit. No policemen were in sight except a few by the road who were all seated in their van. A day after the fracas at the rivers state house of assembly earlier this year, a cannister of tear gas was thrown over the government house fence while the state executive council was meeting. The smoke abruptly ended the meeting as the governor and his cabinet exited the councol chamber coughing and gasping for air. Theses are many more are'nt fallacies fed toi me my anyone. They are facts i have seen and it will be good for you to get facts too before speaking.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2013
omenka:

I'd pretend I didn't see this and not give an appropriate response so as not to dignify it.
undecided who gives a fvck
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by ifeomabernard(f): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2013
omenka: Jonathan will end up being dragged in the streets of Abj like a common thief. His desperation is getting out of hand.
Wat has uncle jona. Got to do wtf dis? Eh rascals
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2013
ifeomabernard:
Wat has uncle jona. Got to do wtf dis? Eh rascals
that boy is just too dense i dey tell you
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Biggiestep(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2013
this issue of bombing is unheard of in d south or am i the only one
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by curtain: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Rivers is experiencing its first signs of initiation into bokoharam APC.....Ameachi has mortgaged the peaceful lives of rivers people for political gains, may GOD help the good pple of rivers from the curse following APC.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by 1025: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2013
a governor was speaking in public and one woman snatched the microphone from him. the same gov had 19 votes against 16 by jonah jang and the husband of that woman said no the jonah with 16 votes is the winner. as if that is not enough, one dog has been parading himself as a son of madam jesus christ and mandela, now the snipers and federal bombers are at work.
whosoever is advising or supporting aso rock to be fighting amaechi is doing them more harm than good.
oga aso rock, go home and sort ur differences with sylva and amaechi otherwise, u are in a war u will fight till ur last day on earth.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: Do you guys actually believe anybody can just loiter around the Rivers govt house like that ? Even long enough to light a dynamite fuse ? There are gullible people sha but im not one of them. Try going too close to any govt house building around Nigeria and see if the security men on ground no go show una pepper. This is a despicable situation quite alright but i believe it was staged by in house people to garner sympathy.
I've walked up to the gate of the Rivers State Government House, thinking it was the entrance of the state secretariat. An attack can be carried out from the SUPABOD building being renovated that is in front of the government house.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: you're such a nonsense pikin sha grin to think YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOU MADE SENSE
You talk as if you are the only one that know the RS Government House.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2013
1 shortblackboy: azizi never said that nonsense u wrote there I listened to his speech and I never heared him say such a thing. What u guys keep quoating was d title a nairander could come up with after reading azizi's speech and failing woefully to comprehend
I not only read it, I heard Andrew Azazi say it in a SS meeting in Asaba.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You talk as if you are the only one that know the RS Government House.
sorry i forgot it was your garage undecided
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2013
omenka: Jonathan will end up being dragged in the streets of Abj like a common thief. His desperation is getting out of hand.

Na so dem decieve you reach? GEJ has nothing whatsoever to do with the explosion. If GEJ wants tele ikuru dead do you think is gonna be a big deal? The same security men guarding him will be the same people to take care of that, whatever happened in the Rivers Government house was ochestered by amaechi just to score a political point.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: I said people should try walking aimlessly around the Rivers govt house (or any one for that matter). Now depending on where the deputy governors office is within the complex, (im not sure but i dont think it will be near any fence) i dare anybody to just walk into the govt house or better still drive into the complex just like that then chill out till 3am just to set off an explosive device without being caught. I have been inside that complex a couple of times and i tell you the level of security there no be beans. Yet symphony is trying to convince us that Mbu has withdrawn all policemen from Amaechi and now it is bow and arrow wielding aboki's guarding the place. I dey laugh some yeye people sha
With the CP on the side of the FG, anything can happen. I recently walked to the gate of the government house. I was, unusual of the NPF, mildly asked to leave. The gate had less than 8 police men manning it. They were all sitting down.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: sorry i forgot it was your garage undecided
Though this is a faceless forum, don't think you are the only that know certain places. Others do. I know the government house and the secretariat (A, B, C, Podium Block and Point Block).
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I've walked up to the gate of the Rivers State Government House, thinking it was the entrance of the state secretariat. An attack can be carried out from the SUPABOD building being renovated that is in front of the government house.
that will be a professional long range attack with high powered rifles or rpg's not this local waterside boys style. Pls give the security operatives on ground some credit abeg, they're not useless even if under staffed
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Though this is a faceless forum, don't think you are the only that know certain places. Others do. I know the government house and the secretariat (A, B, C, Podium Block and Point Block).
grin congratulations on that ground breaking achievement. E no easy at all
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by kabba7(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2013
I guess the snipper trainees are back and fully on gound !
Ameichi must change the game plan, if those guys went to Korea for those training soon a lot will happen in that part of Nigeria. It's very possible the focus is to prepare for possible state of emergency !9
This should however not be enough reason for GEJ not to supply answers to those Obasanjo questions .
Guess it will be interesting hearing of state of emergency in the south south too,great archivement by Jonathan .
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by 1shortblackboy: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I not only read it, I heard Andrew Azazi say it in a SS meeting in Asaba.
I say na lie. This is what he said. His words, “The PDP got it wrong from the beginning by saying Mr. A can rule; Mr. B cannot rule,  according to the PDP convention rules and regulations and not according to the constitution. That created the climate of what is happening and manifesting in the country today.’’

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by greggng: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: Do you guys actually believe anybody can just loiter around the Rivers govt house like that ? Even long enough to light a dynamite fuse ? There are gullible people sha but im not one of them. Try going too close to any govt house building around Nigeria and see if the security men on ground no go show una pepper. This is a despicable situation quite alright but i believe it was staged by in house people to garner sympathy.

I would ve agreed with u if mbu is not the cp
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by johnkenn5t(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
God please help us.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Policewoman(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
ceo4eva: The political situation in Rivers State is getting messy by the day as an improvised explosive device was thrown at the Administrative Block of the Office of the Deputy Governor, Tele Ikuru, in the early hours of today, causing a minimal damage to the building.

The Deputy Governor was unhurt in the explosion.

There has not been any official statement yet but Mr. Godswill Jumbo, the Press Secretary to the Deputy Governor confirmed that an incident like that happened, adding that he would issue a statement later.

P.M.NEWS sources at the Government House assured that an official statement will be issued after Governor Chibuike Amaechi had inspected the scene.

Phone calls to Ahmad Muhammad, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, for the state, were not answered.

Facts are also emerging that the fire that engulfed the old section of the Mile One Rumuoji Market today may have been caused by an explosive device thrown into the stores in the market.

Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, the state Commissioner of Information and Communications, said that arson was not ruled out in the burning of the market as explosions were heard in some parts of the state capital the previous night.

She said explosives might have been thrown into the market.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/17/explosion-rocks-rivers-deputy-governors-office/
He who brings ant infested wood into his house is inviting lizards. Amaechi has joined the Bokoharam party and so expect more bombs.
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by bamosagie(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
With the CP on the side of the FG, anything can happen. I recently walked to the gate of the government house. I was, unusual of the NPF, mildly asked to leave. The gate had less than 8 police men manning it. They were all sitting down.

sir, you are a liar!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Dsimple: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: PS the explosions from the mile 1 market fire were from cans of insecticides and deodorants which were reacting to the extremely intense heat. I was there live as i had to drive a neighbor down who lost 2 shops in the fire. The Rivers state fire service are disgracefully UNDER EQUIPPED and under funded. They shouldn't be using such archaic equipment as i saw them using in this present century.
what brought about the 'extremely intense heat'? Without fire and or blast would there be any heat that will be enough toblow up d insecticides? Dont think every one is dumb like u
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by talktimi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
D simple: what brought about the 'extremely intense heat'? Without fire and or blast would there be any heat that will be enough toblow up d insecticides? Dont think every one is dumb like u
olodo it seems you didnt assimilate the article. You're obviously a problem to your community
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by Hogan007: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Migrate to Azerbaijan or Turkey this season.Lets help you realize that dream at a very affordable rate. bemmatravel@yahoo.com
Re: Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
bamosagie:

sir, you are a liar!
Point out where I lied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children / Sanwo-Olu Begins Massive Road Construction In Ikorodu Axis / Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.