Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help (19340 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by themyt: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
emelu:
Guy NA waa for u and kitten. How many u wan Bleep sef!
i no knw 4 am
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fijiano202(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pimples: @ topic
The situation for single women is really serious.
Even the among the remaining men some are no longer interested in women rather in their fellow man (Gay)
Can u Imagine!
No wonder the lucky ladies that eventually get married will just be smiling and grinning like christmas chicken on their wedding day.
If u think I'm lying, just look at any photo album....
gay is on the rise
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by paix(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
tintingz: Na new thing?

Don't forget there is love in sharing cheesy
And there's sharing in love!!
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by madridsta007(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
fijiano202: Nowadays everywhere you turn Ladies are ratio 20:1 to guys,but most of them are single,some are divorced.out of the 100 percent population of ladies between 22-35 around 20 are married,5 are engaged and 15 have boyfriends who are just wallpapers while 60 percent are single.

Out of the 60percent that are single,55 percent are Single and Seriously Searching.

To avoid a future epidemic of girls committing suicide due to their Single status,Pls guys how can we help?

How did you come across these stats? Personal research? What research tool did you use?

Throwing numbers and percentages about to convince people with a proof of their source isn't academic, it is foolhardy.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by johnk44: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Our ladies stop double game and build confidence on their guys.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by lastmessenger: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
The first thing that i want to comment is that the op is simply exergerratting and that just like there are so many single ladies,so we have single guys praying for decent ladies to marry.why are the guys always doing as if it is only the ladies that are desperate? In my life i have seen desperate guys who can do anything to get married.my advice to the single ladies out there is to be responsible for their lives,live a smooth and a simple life,be honest and hold on to intergrity,dont go around trying to please every guy that knocks on your door and get identified with something positive.in no time,your dream of getting married shall be fulfilled.the same advice goes to the single guys.

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by GentleFrank(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by lonzo2214: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
These is one of the discussiom my friends and i where having near our favourite 'nkwanbi joint'.... is not like maybe guys are not ready for marriage responsibility but na money, OWO, EGO, CASH. Na the koko be dat..
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by tintingz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lilimax: He can't.
I've never thought about it cos we kept on falling in love daily cool
Happy Love then wink

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by tintingz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
fijiano202: chai madam you don arrange vegetable for my uncle,na u dey hold the remote control
LOL na to jazz her hubby with love potion grin
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by tintingz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
paix: And there's sharing in love!!
Exactly
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by repent4christ: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
The question should be how can these generation escape the wrath of GOD to come? marriage is only in the flesh!
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
fijiano202: chai madam you don arrange vegetable for my uncle,na u dey hold the remote control
smiley
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by zelexotunla(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Then their turn to be toasting and wooing guy now. And it is happen o. There is a thread where gurl is asking about gurls complimenting guys they see. A friend of mine just met a lady dis october and now begging my guy that they should do wedding this december. I dey fear dis ladies now.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by PedroJP(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
I'm yet to notice that cos i c so many single men around and to be sincere i think the topic shud b d other way round. Just here in Nairaland, check a girl's status and u'll see her status been followed by so many earthlings but check that of a guy( except for few guys here), u would believe with me that it is 20 men to just a girl.

But if i shud add my opinion to d topic, i think the convent always accepts maids.

Make dem check d ape family weda their number pass 4 male. Na help i wan help
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by bxcode(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Exactly the same discussion i had with a female friend of mine this afternoon, u need to see the look on her face when i was teasing her about single ladies and how they are the architect of their own problemgringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Redhot111(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
It is a fact dat women are more dan men in population. Bt d difference is nt as much it looks. The reason we see it as if d gap is so wide is because most ladies hv made a point of duty to hv as many as a dozen boifrnds, sugar daddy and yet fight 4 anoda guy with such despiration dat will make u tink d ratio of guys to gals is 10:4 or even less.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Sike(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
They'd better accept polygamy before it's too late.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fijiano202(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
madridsta007:
How did you come across these stats? Personal research? What research tool did you use?
Throwing numbers and percentages about to convince people with a proof of their source isn't academic, it is foolhardy.
guy First go Ask Google,then chop chicken and die
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by blackprowler: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
bxcode: Exactly the same discussion i had with a female friend of mine this afternoon, u need to see the look on her face when i was teasing her about single ladies and how they are the architect of their own problemgringringrin

My bro thank you o jare. I wish above all things that even fewer men decide to marry Nigerian women so that their eye go clear. Up until they're desperate to marry, Nigerian girl takes a boy as rubbish, an unneeded fool. You haven't seen where girls gather with their friends to mock a guy that tried to talk to them. You go sorry for boys. The one or two out of hundred boys that have money, stature, status and game, almost the whole girl go dey say "this is my boyfriend" while the guys go round on all of them. Go and check, this problem doesn't affect the amala seller and all those less-educated girls because they relate very well with guys on their low level while the ones that can speak "grammar" humiliate and mock guys on their level and better who have not "arrived." My friend I have been on both sides; I know

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
fijiano202: Nowadays everywhere you turn Ladies are ratio 20:1 to guys,but most of them are single,some are divorced.out of the 100 percent population of ladies between 22-35 around 20 are married,5 are engaged and 15 have boyfriends who are just wallpapers while 60 percent are single.

Out of the 60percent that are single,55 percent are Single and Seriously Searching.

To avoid a future epidemic of girls committing suicide due to their Single status,Pls guys how can we help?
Religion aside, the only way out is polygamy. Polygamy is a natural plan to tackle this issue but man in his quest for civilisation created more problems on earth...and this rapidly increasing rate of single ladies is one of such man-made problems.

Financially buoyant men should be encouraged to practice polygamy, not the broke guys ogrin that's the only way out else, so many ladies will definitely not find a husband for the rest of their lifetime irrespective of how good, cute or smart they are.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
blackprowler:

My bro thank you o jare. I wish above all things that even fewer men decide to marry Nigerian women so that their eye go clear. Up until they're desperate to marry, Nigerian girl takes a boy as rubbish, an unneeded fool. You haven't seen where girls gather with their friends to mock a guy that tried to talk to them. You go sorry for boys. The one or two out of hundred boys that have money, stature, status and game, almost the whole girl go dey say "this is my boyfriend" while the guys go round on all of them. Go and check, this problem doesn't affect the amala seller and all those less-educated girls because they relate very well with guys on their low level while the ones that can speak "grammar" humiliate and mock guys on their level and better who have not "arrived." My friend I have been on both sides; I know
You have a very valid point up there. The educated and wildly exposed girls are the most affected. And its cos they keep flocking around few financially buoyant guys....such that one financially buoyant guy is in dating up to 5 different girls and making them look down on the guys that are supposed to marry them and cherish them.

I speak from experience...I have plenty of such guys who are in control of 5 to 10 classy and very hot girls who see the guys as their fiancees and thereby looking down and turning down some less financially buoyant guys coming their way for a real commitment.

So greed, high expectation and comparison with their female friends are some of the reasons most girls in Nigeria won't find a suitable husband to marry them.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Nwanneamakah: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Donate only Y-chromosomes till further notice undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Sunglow: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
dasparrow:

Commit suicide? oh please. With the way many married Nigerians cheat on their spouses left and right while infecting them with deadly sexually transmitted diseases, can you blame those ladies who do not want to get married? Besides, when you add in-law palaver, the unnecessary pressure on the woman to birth male children and how brutally Nigerian society treats widows, then you can understand why an increasing number of women are choosing not to tie the knot.

Marriage does not benefit most women in Nigeria. It benefits the men. Its not as if these women are treated right with love and affection. No, they are treated like glorified housemaids and sex slaves to their husbands. Nowadays, all a lady needs is a successful career or business, build or purchase her home, give birth to or adopt children - the number she can comfortably cater for - and then enjoy her life.

I notice a lot of poverty stricken widows in Nigeria. After their husbands have impregnated them with several children, they then pass away leaving the woman to suffer all alone to raise the children. Nigeria's average life expectancy rate is 52 years. That means that many Nigerian children will end up being raised by just one parent before they are old enough to adequately provide for themselves. So, no need to marry. Life is too short for stress. Stop pretending to help these single ladies. They don't need your help. Women can more easily do without sex. Men can't. You know that, hence you worry about not getting constant entitled sex if women choose to remain single. Gbam!
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST,YOU HAVE JUST SAID IT AS IT IS.I LOVE YOU ALREADY
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by kpolli(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2013

Your analysis is wrong, 20 percent are single, 70 percent are dating the same dudes, while 10 percent are in good relationships
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Uthman75: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=Enegod]lets encourage polygamy undecided

If na muslim talk em na different story u go hear... Funny world.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Uthman75: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1: mbaanu

I can share everything but not a man oo

Then, welcome to the world of fantacy..
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Uthman75: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lilimax:
Hmm....
Sharing my hubby with another woman sad
Ko jo!

E bi lyk say Love Machine would solve ur problem if u cant share.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Hero10001: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
OP, are those figures real?
I'm wasting away over here..
I'm a cool, tall, gap-toothed, happy & a longtin-graduate.

Santa-Hero is here!
Want some love?
Pm me.
cheers.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by pinkguy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ladies pls pray for good economic that is the only solution
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by bajah(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Most of them are playing hard to get...
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by niyitogun(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
The figures are exaggerated though. Anyways I doubt respectful, down to earth, decent, loving, supportive and caring ladies are amongst - those get scooped up fast. Wish everyone the best in the journey of love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will You Be Mine. / The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? / I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.