Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Need A Female Blogger To Help Manage A Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Female Blogger To Help Manage A Project (422 Views)

How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress / How to Spot Rogue Web Developers before giving a project / Upgrade Your Blogger To A Standard Website ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Female Blogger To Help Manage A Project by ponana(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
The theme of the project is relatioship based and its meant for ladies, hence the need for a lady. Please drop your blog address and twitter handle or whatever contact infor you prefer.
Thanks.

P.s : the project is suppose to kick off in january and their is a little arrangement in store for whoever eventually get the role.
Re: I Need A Female Blogger To Help Manage A Project by compyla: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
ponana: The theme of the project is relatioship based and its meant for ladies, hence the need for a lady. Please drop your blog address and twitter handle or whatever contact infor you prefer.
Thanks.

P.s : the project is suppose to kick off in january and their is a little arrangement in store for whoever eventually get the role.

Well, am not a female but am a young successful married guy and my wife can tell me what I don't who which I dont think there's nothing I don't know about women in relationship.

If you are in Lagos, we can arrange to meet and you give me the details, I tell you what I can do for you and you tell me if am fit or not.

You can call me on my cell 08096344372 or email me compylatechnologies@gmail.com.
I will be waiting for your reply.
Re: I Need A Female Blogger To Help Manage A Project by compyla: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
I havent heard from you in a while.
Re: I Need A Female Blogger To Help Manage A Project by ponana(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sorry about that...the request for a female still stands.

(1) (Reply)

Own A Website Today At Affordable Rate / Find Out My SEO Strategy / Lunched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.