Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW (1263 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW by ChinoElects1: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Tune in now on AIT and watch the Nollywood giant Kenneth Okonkwo demolishing Obasanjor..
Re: Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW by Afam4eva(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2013
I'm watching it...
Re: Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW by ChinoElects1: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm watching it...

Okonkwo is so vast that he knows so much about Nigerian politics as much as he is guru in the Nollywood..

The guy's command of English, articulation, composure and coherence is out of this world..
Re: Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW by Kingsley1000(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Chino.Elects:

Okonkwo is so vast that he knows so much about Nigerian politics as much as he is guru in the Nollywood..

The guy's command of English, articulation, composure and coherence is out of this world..
...who made him judge over nigerian matter?he's a very comfortable and affluent man,who's oblivious of masses detriment just like most of nigerian elites...in as much i don't support OBJ,i think he's pretty right.lets see criticism as correction not comdemnation....NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Chino.Elects:

Lol... Are you a she? You seem to talk too much. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW by Jeel: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2013
What's all this noise for?
Re: Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW by mysticgal(f): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2013
emmy-richie:

Lol... Are you a she? You seem to talk too much. undecided
lol grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW by AjaraEwuro: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2013
so what has he said?
Re: Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Takes OBJ To The Cleaners- AIT NOW by strangest(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2013
Tell me about politicians...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VP Namadi Sambo Jittery Over Mass Defection From PDP To APC / Final Battle At Confab• As Crisis Hits Northern Camp / How Wealthy Engineer's Wife Plotted And Stabbed Husband With Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.