Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. (16314 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by greatgod2012(f): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
The controversial letter of Obasanjo's letter to Jonathan and Iyabo Obasanjo's letter to her father has turned into some sort of business in Abuja.
It has been gathered that vendors in Abuja have started selling Obasanjo's letter to Jonathan and Iyabo's letter to Obasanjo.
Channels TV's political correspondent, Seun Okin disclosed this on twitter some minutes ago.
According to him, both letters have been put together as a book and vendors are hawking them on some of the streets in Abuja.
He concluded by asking "can those who put together and hawking Obj and Iyabo's open letters be sued for plagiarism or Piracy?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-NLmYTCfp1mU/UrWVCaCnucI/AAAAAAAADz4/0dXsfh7e2Fo/s512/obasanjo-open-letter-for-sale.JPG[/img]

See tweets below

http://m.naij.com/news/54741.html

3 Likes

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Na wa ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by greatgod2012(f): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
kunletiwoo: Na wa ooo cheesy cheesy

Na real wa!
There is nothing Nigerians can not turn to source of money.
Nigerians!!! I hail thee.
Kowope!!!

4 Likes

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by greatgod2012(f): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Everything don turn to business!
Na wa o!
I no fit laugh!
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by greatgod2012(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg, we need to relax our muscles, this is just too funny, Nigerians are just too funny!
Mod, please, help put this on FP, let people laugh and relax their muscles small.

I love my country!

3 Likes

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
greatgod2012:

Na real wa!
There is nothing Nigerians can not turn to source of money.
Nigerians!!! I hail thee.
Kowope!!!

Trust My Dear Country grin
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by jamace(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
I love this country. No dull moment. cheesy grin

Money is everything and everything is money grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by dewaskillz: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
I love dis country nigeria very creative, amazing and hard-working we just need a government that will get rid of corruption and good ideas and we gonna watch our country blow and boom

2 Likes

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by greatgod2012(f): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
jamace: I love this country. No dull moment. cheesy grin

Money is everything and everything is money grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no dull moment indeed!
I love my country.

1 Like

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
space booked
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Atawewe27: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is seeing opportunities in adversity.

Nigerians are opportunists.

Good move.
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by gtrust: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kai! see sharpness!

These Igbo people beat me on this business idea for Xmas
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
I am waiting for Nollywood to produce a film on it and call it "Open Letter" .

1 Like

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by ShineIt: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
I would buy the Iyabo letter.
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by greatgod2012(f): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
berem: I am waiting for Nollywood to produce a film on it and call it "Open Letter" .

abi o
our Nollywood stars no dey carry last!
They will even add efizzy to it.
Lol.....
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by jliusadura(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dem no go sell jor
after evrybody don read am online. After we dom summarise for social media
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Peter262: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
booked
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lol

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2013
^^
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by greatgod2012(f): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2013
jliusadura: Dem no go sell jor
after evrybody don read am online. After we dom summarise for social media

Who told you that
Do you think it's everybody that have time to sit down with the internet?

2 Likes

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by ayobase(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nigeria, my land of unimaginable dramas!
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hahahaha
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by IamDebola: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Unemployment everywhere.. make dem no chop?
OP abeg help me buy 57 copies, I go com collect am 4 our joint..
In case Jonathan's reply also dey on sale helpme buy am join.. Hope sai na 3D printing mode e dey?
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by kekakuz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
IGBO TINZ
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Sijo01(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Nigerians are really industrious. They always have a way of making money out of any sitution.
From oga at the top
Go and die
and now this.
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by 24in7: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
NO time
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by snika: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
gtrust: Kai! see sharpness!

These Igbo people beat me on this business idea for Xmas
Must you reveal the dumb nature of your mind before you make a point.

Infact,

Go and die!
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
I suspect these vendors were sent out to sell these, by...
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Samunique(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
I don tire 4 Nigeria politic o !
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Annie09: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nothing wey person no go see 4 dis country. I no fit laugh, open letter 4 sale.

1 Like

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Akiika: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
At least dem create employment in their own way. Let the letter keep pouring, it's all part of the transformation agenda and fresh air.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Documents Counter Nigerian Army Denial Of Planned Deployment Of Troops In Gambia / We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo / Rivers 2019: How Amaechi Convinced Me To Run As APC Candidate —tonye Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.