Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew (13467 Views)

Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Brief History And Secrets Of Marvin/dorobucci Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by perfectionist(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Donnest4u: Dis Gal Is Just Forcing herself to look sexy.. U need fame buh Over-doing it isn't what matters. Crazy lad
She is not forcing herself pleaaaase!!! She IS sexy!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by DonaldGenes(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
duni04: [/size]It clear to me now that the Topics disgracing our famed front page are the ones from the Celebrity section. Either the mods dont reason before nominating a topic for front page or they just want to stir controversy or something. This is one woman who has disgraced youthful femininity, and rubbished christianity in her so many nude photos of shame. I guess we are all hypocritical mockers at feast, because its a shame on all of us to even give this woman a glimpse of light or make her popular even more. Where are our morals Nigeria? Christians my foot![/size]undecided
People that talk like dis ar d ones that will turn around and b using vaseline on maheda's pics. Continue formin dere

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by DonaldGenes(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
perfectionist:
She is not forcing herself pleaaaase!!! She IS sexy!!!

Okay-we don hear BadAzz Niggah
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by perfectionist(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
ibkonekt: In one word "wh. Ore"
In one word, 'id.i0t'.
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by MichaelNwiwiri: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Waho, the lady did not reveal anything, but bad belly will blind some people. Maheeda live your life to the fullest.
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Dannylux: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
geesilver: ƳƠƲ don't need to go nude before ƴƠƲ are appreciated, this nudity does not make ƴƠƲ look more sexy or better than other girls out there rather its A̶̲̥̅ show of disregard for womanfolks.ℓ̊ Ќω some idiot will call it fashion and style. Mtchew............_despite the whole exposure ƴƠƲ still ugly. Beauty N̶̲̥̅̊O bε by force its natural. ℓ̊ wonder which tribe is this girl. Asshole well sha i go fit manage am if i see her

Say something that is associated with the picture before you.
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by geesilver(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dannylux:

Say something that is associated with the picture before you.
what are ƴƠƲ talking about, Ȋ̝̊̅§ what ℓ̊ said associated with ƴƠƲ
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by tellwisdom: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na that gurl wey dem dey call ngozi mycheeseball be this?? sad
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pishure....or it didnt happen
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Carsonv(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Buy why are they interviewing her? Did she invent a robot that can solve Nigeria's problem or did she win in the last Olympics?

This is a case of a nation's misplaced priority. A woman decide to make fool of herself, wham! She becomes a celebrity.

*walks away in disgust*
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by 247cheapgadgets: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
I wouldn't like to condemn Maheeda even though I don't support nudity. Afterall. Its a 'free' world. She can do anything with her body
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by baggy4luv(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
role model/activist for oloshod
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by http(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
We are now having more rachet ladies out there and this people are claiming celebrity or trying hard to be famours...

Bad market now sells fast...
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by themyt: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
geesilver: Na wa oo nudity Ȋ̝̊̅§ now A̶̲̥̅ pride not virginity any more. And she claim to bε A̶̲̥̅ gospel artist, abi na lucifer babtize her ni. ℓ̊ wonder who Listens to her songs.
so u neva hear
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by pri3stess(f): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Do you have any idea where Moheeda gets her money as in to survive-literally, I mean her means of livelihood
She married one old oyinbo man like that, he also the father of her child.
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Taiwo20(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Comot that dirty leg for the couch abeg.
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by blaid: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
otokx: She is trying so hard
So desperately hard, ........ and fast on the lane of personal ''detonation''
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by hustla(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
She be like Mgbeke

grin
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by BloggingIq: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2013
kolawaxxy: see your life

>>> that is why aliens wont to talk to us <<<

no kill person abeg, laugh won kill me here, lol
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by toyinjimoh(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2013
No 1 ashawo on d planet
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Itsfresca(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2013
I am lookin for investors to partner wit & start up a record label in lagos, call me on 08066870414 or hit me up on my twitter handle @itsfresca.. Thank u.
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by meobizy(f): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2018
I need three ribbed ‘CDs’ and seven hours with this one. I adore females who stay in shape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Clem Ohameze Down With Illness (pictures) / Secondary School Students Caught Having S3ex. (video) / Battle Of The Year Dance Show: Glo Announces Mega Millions To Be Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.