Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts (26377 Views)

September 23, 2015 Something Strange Is Going To Happen On That Day. / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Analysedis: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Primitive omo Igbos inside miracle water grin grin grin grin grin grin

Soon, them go dey form big men/women for Lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Vincent41(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=sambas][/quote]

thunder fire dat Doctor,how can he say dat the same water use for batheing is also for drinking....ve him been there,its real...its real men
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by 500GP: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
moderatorr: we dont have sink holes here dude. go to US and Japan.

If i lived close to that area. As a sharp Igbo boy, i'll liase with my ever sharp igbo guys, cordone off the area and charge N200 for access to the river.
#millionaireMind

IGBO KWENU
MONEY CONSCIOUS TRIBE..
I GBADUN YOU BRO
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Analysedis: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Cholera waiting to happen and some people are criticising the doctor simply because he ain't from that tribe?

Cholera and typhoid no sabi any group o. If that thing catch you and u no seek treatment, u go just mutu. Educated Igbos are also plunging in that miracle water 2? shocked shocked shocked Okija juju, won't it be nice if that place if cordoned off and declared a health risk instead of bashing the Yoruba doctor?
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by collinsJn(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Vincent 4:

thunder fire dat Doctor,how can he say dat the same water use for batheing is also for drinking....ve him been there,its real...its real men

Ur Point extactly ? Did He Lied When he said That people drink 4rm Same River ?
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by RKVINTLTD: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
The world is full of mystery.

Another is that deceitful religious leaders had turn healing ministry sore.

Miracles can happen anywhere from anybody at any given time.
If you remember that A leper was asked by Elijah in the Bible to go to a river in Damascus to birth and He will be healed and it comes to past.

Water is a natural mineral resources but Spiritual wonders can turn it to Healing Ministry.
My belief is that if you pray to any water, it can heal sickness, I have tried it on so many occasions and it works, you also can try it...Confirm.

The story of the Power of Water & spiritual works.
One day, I was waiting for Management Account Examination in the afternoon of this faithful day at UNILAG Sport centre.
Suddenly, I saw a lot of crowd looking towards a direction, wailing and in pity, as I decided to stop reading my Account Textbook by Omuya, I saw a very young boy in his 18th year precisely, holding a Notebook in his hand and writing uncontrollably, walking in abnormality, instead of walking to the front, He was walking to his Back and moving faster and at the same time writing as He goes, every body started moving closer to him so that they can hold him, tie him or do what they know best at that point in time to save this young man.

As I saw them, I was full of pity, but the only thing I know is prayer, Others have already started praying to heal the boy, but the boy still continue unstoppable and even adopting other styles that was too funny and strange, as he saw a lot of people high action increases with more concentration and actions. Now I realised that, this boy had gone man.

I taught of what to do in my mind and my mind told me to get any water, pray to it and the boy will be normal again, though I had been given prophecy before that if one is very sick, what ever sickness he or she might have, if I pray to water for the person to drink, My God in heaven will surely heal the person. I had tested this on 2 occasion which works, I recalled, therefore I bravely come up the scene with confidence but with a little fear among the crowd. To my surprise I join the pray warrior already built up trying their best for the boy, No soon than I join and raise my loud voice, In Jesus Name, what I had was Amen, every body kept quiet and all focus onto me a the real Messiah, but I have to build my confidence now, even if is not going to work, others have handed over to me, then I voice out, let someone get us Pure water or any water drinkable for this spiritual assignment, in a tinkling of an eye, I saw a lot of pure water from good Samaritans from every corner.

I collected just one, I use my teeth to open it, I prayed to it openly in the presence of others and others that had stopped praying join me to say big Amen, I finished the prayer as my spirit directed. To God who made me, Jesus is Lord, as I pointed the pure water to this boy, He kept his Notebook in His arm and the Pen, collected the pure water from me, drink it and pure it on his head by himself because I do not even have the courage to go near him because I could not predict what happens next.

The young boy, looked at my face straight and direct, He had a sound breath, I was afraid not to deceive you because I did not know his mind as at that time, He held his Notebook and Biro in one of his hand, is not writing any more, He moved towards my direction, with fate, I stood looking and watchful, as He move close to me, I offer my hand to him, He shock me firmly and embrace me, just like nothing had happened.
Immediately, I had a large shout from the crown, Praise the Lord, Hallaluyah ! Now I believe that miracle had happen through me.

I took the boy to a pavement, we both sat down for almost 5 minutes and I introduce myself to him, He responded normally by introducing himself and When He showed me his ID card, I saw FUTA in it. I was socked because I was thinking He was a student of UNILAG.

Then I asked him how he managed to be hear in UNILAG, from FUTA ? Then He opened up, that they came for excursion at UNILAG from FUTA and His mates are somewhere in UNILAG inside there school Bus, that I had, I stood up to look for the Bus, I could not see any Bus visible at the location. I had some people discussing that may be I know him before the incident happens, I immediately reply them that I did not know him from Adam, they were surprised.

I called his name, Frank ! let us have a stroll around, He obeyed me and started calling me 'My Friend' despite I had told him my name is Raphael.
Every minute, My friend look at those beautiful flowers I like planting it, My friend UNILAG is a very Big school etc. We have not walk a distance before I looked up and I saw a White Bus with the inscription FUTA in front of us. As I quickly walked to the Bus, 2 Girls called from my Back, Pastor, Thank you sir, in a very lower voice, I looked back and see 2 young Ladies that were given thanks to God almighty that Frank is normal, that He has been given them a lot of trouble while on there way to UNILAG journey right in the Bus, but they did not know the time He escaped from the School Bus.

No sooner than Frank sighted the 2 Girls, He shouted on his top voice, My Wife !!! Then I realized the girls must have been among the crowed but could not show up because of the shame Frank brought them into.

They took me to the Bus, the Driver was fast asleep and would not give account of the happening. I then gave them money to buy a bottle of Malta drink and Vellum tabs to give him to drink so that He can sleep well for his brain to cool down, which they did and I will tell you latter.

I left them and ran to join my mates in Examination Hall, they started checking them in and there was no sit anymore except the front near the Invigilators, I was brought in and asked to sit right in front of the invigilators, this even helped me a lot as there would be know one disturbing my concentration, the exam was very simple for me as the Compulsory Question was my favourite, I finished before every other persons and I was afraid if I had written down the correct thing, as others are still writing and sweating, Glory be to God, it is well.

The next day was another Examination at the UNILAG sport centre, as I finished the exam, I was going back to my Hall, along the road near UNILAG Mosque, some people were calling me on the other side of the Road, I looked up to see that same FUTA School bus, I quickly ran to meet them to know how far about my friend, all started greeting me, appreciating God, they told me that Frank had totally been healed because He is not troubling them again, He talk normally and He has regain his normality. I them bear them Save journey.

There is spirit in Water, depending on the situation. May be something happens in that water or Someone prayed to the stagnant water and suddenly it was transformed to a healing water for any problem.

I believe in water, I could happen that way but let us still continue to seek the truth about the matter and see, in a short time, the truth shall be known. Search for the truth and Truth shall set you free.

People should be prevented by indigenes from polluting that water. It could serve a Holy land for tourism, just like the Cold and Warm water in Yoruba land that can also heal sicknesses.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by GentleFrank(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Really ??
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
RKVINTLTD: The world is full of mystery.

If you remember that A leper was asked by Elijah in the Bible to go to a river in Damascus to birth and He will be healed and it comes to past.

Water is a natural mineral resources but Spiritual wonders can turn it to Healing Ministry.
My belief is that if you pray to any water, it can heal sickness, I have tried it on so many occasions and it works, you also can try it...Confirm.

One day, I was waiting for Management Account Examination in the afternoon of this faithful day at UNILAG Sport centre.
Suddenly, I saw a lot of crowd looking towards a direction, wailing and in pity, as I decided to stop reading my Account Textbook by Omuya, I saw a very young boy in his 18th year precisely, holding a Notebook in his hand and writing uncontrollably, walking in abnormality, instead of walking to the front, He was walking to his Back and moving faster and at the same time writing as He goes, every body started moving closer to him so that they can hold him, tie him or do what they know best at that point in time to save this young man.

As I saw them, I was full of pity, but the only thing I know is prayer, Others have already started praying to heal the boy, but the boy still continue unstoppable and even adopting other styles that was too funny and strange, as he saw a lot of people high action increases with more concentration and actions. Now I realised that, this boy had gone man.

I taught of what to do in my mind and my mind told me to get any water, pray to it and the boy will be normal again, though I had been given prophecy before that if one is very sick, what ever sickness he or she might have, if I pray to water for the person to drink, My God in heaven will surely heal the person. I had tested this on 2 occasion which works, I recalled, therefore I bravely come up the scene with confidence but with a little fear among the crowd. To my surprise I join the pray warrior already built up trying their best for the boy, No soon than I join and raise my loud voice, In Jesus Name, what I had was Amen, every body kept quiet and all focus onto me a the real Messiah, but I have to build my confidence now, even if is not going to work, others have handed over to me, then I voice out, let someone get us Pure water or any water drinkable for this spiritual assignment, in a tinkling of an eye, I saw a lot of pure water from good Samaritans from every corner.

I collected just one, I use my teeth to open it, I prayed to it openly in the presence of others and others that had stopped praying join me to say big Amen, I finished the prayer as my spirit directed. To God who made me, Jesus is Lord, as I pointed the pure water to this boy, He kept his Notebook in His arm and the Pen, collected the pure water from me, drink it and pure it on his head by himself because I do not even have the courage to go near him because I could not predict what happens next.

The young boy, looked at my face straight and direct, He had a sound breath, I was afraid not to deceive you because I did not know his mind as at that time, He held his Notebook and Biro in one of his hand, is not writing any more, He moved towards my direction, with fate, I stood looking and watchful, as He move close to me, I offer my hand to him, He shock me firmly and embrace me, just like nothing had happened.
Immediately, I had a large shout from the crown, Praise the Lord, Hallaluyah ! Now I believe that miracle had happen through me.

I took the boy to a pavement, we both sat down for almost 5 minutes and I introduce myself to him, He responded normally by introducing himself and When He showed me his ID card, I saw FUTA in it. I was socked because I was thinking He was a student of UNILAG.

Then I asked him how he managed to be hear in UNILAG, from FUTA ? Then He opened up, that they came for excursion at UNILAG from FUTA and His mates are somewhere in UNILAG inside there school Bus, that I had, I stood up to look for the Bus, I could not see any Bus visible at the location. I had some people discussing that may be I know him before the incident happens, I immediately reply them that I did not know him from Adam, they were surprised.

I called his name, Frank ! let us have a stroll around, He obeyed me and started calling me 'My Friend' despite I had told him my name is Raphael.
Every minute, My friend look at those beautiful flowers I like planting it, My friend UNILAG is a very Big school etc. We have not walk a distance before I looked up and I saw a White Bus with the inscription FUTA in front of us. As I quickly walked to the Bus, 2 Girls called from my Back, Pastor, Thank you sir, in a very lower voice, I looked back and see 2 young Ladies that were given thanks to God almighty that Frank is normal, that He has been given them a lot of trouble while on there way to UNILAG journey right in the Bus, but they did not know the time He escaped from the School Bus.

No sooner than Frank sighted the 2 Girls, He shouted on his top voice, My Wife !!! Then I realized the girls must have been among the crowed but could not show up because of the shame Frank brought them into.

They took me to the Bus, the Driver was fast asleep and would not give account of the happening. I then gave them money to buy a bottle of Malta drink and Vellum tabs to give him to drink so that He can sleep well for his brain to cool down, which they did and I will tell you latter.

I left them and ran to join my mates in Examination Hall, they started checking them in and there was no sit anymore except the front near the Invigilators, I was brought in and asked to sit right in front of the invigilators, this even helped me a lot as there would be know one disturbing my concentration, the exam was very simple for me as the Compulsory Question was my favourite, I finished before every other persons and I was afraid if I had written down the correct thing, as others are still writing and sweating, Glory be to God, it is well.

The next day was another Examination at the UNILAG sport centre, as I finished the exam, I was going back to my Hall, along the road near UNILAG Mosque, some people were calling me on the other side of the Road, I looked up to see that same FUTA School bus, I quickly ran to meet them to know how far about my friend, all started greeting me, appreciating God, they told me that Frank had totally been healed because He is not troubling them again, He talk normally and He has regain his normality. I them bear them Save journey.

There is spirit in Water, depending on the situation. May be something happens in that water or Someone prayed to the stagnant water and suddenly it was transformed to a healing water for any problem.

I believe in water, I could happen that way but let us still continue to seek the truth about the matter and see, in a short time, the truth shall be known. Search for the truth and Truth shall set you free.

People should be prevented by indigenes from polluting that water. It could serve a Holy land for tourism, just like the Cold and Warm water in Yoruba land that can also heal sicknesses.

Thanks

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by ojimbo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Who am i to comment, but dont forget that people with diseases are after any means to cure their sickness,
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by EVKenny: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
let's not throw caution to the winds
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Poverty is a curse which everyone should strive to break away from.

Nigerians are the most gullible people alive cry
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
RKVINTLTD: The world is full of mystery.

If you remember that A leper was asked by Elijah in the Bible to go to a river in DamasrEcus to birth and He will be healed and it comes to past.

Thanks

Now listen.

I don't know if this really happened o. But if it did, water is not what healed the boy. It is God that heals. Water is just a channel of faith which God uses to work out his miracles. Even God can use a cockroach to perform a miracle.

God is powerful and very loving indeed. We don't understand this life but God does. All we can do is let him lead the way.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Can somebody take Musiwa and tpia there let's see if they get their healing grin
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by tomzman: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
I won't be surprised if I hear of cholera outbreak in Enugu.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by achi4u(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dewze:

it is obvious that you are not an Igbo person. A typical ibgo man will not cordone off the area like you said, he will instead find a means to scoop up as much as he can, give it a fine package and then travel off to other tribes to sell, while aswell allowing others with same intention to have their share.

The method you have so described is what I find more prevalent amidst the people of Lagos.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by MeandSum: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Demain_man: With FAITH the people can receive healing by that water.

What of the pastor that drove a car without PETROL for over 200 Kilometres?

FAITH is everything especially in Naija.

Public flogging for you for spreading such nonsense - how stupid can you be? do you have any idea how a car work?
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Chibest2000(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
fingard02k: Blind man receives his sight in the pool.. Check the picture below.
chairman u got it wrong! Its nt d issue of whether miracles r actually happening or nt, bt d qtion is; izt hygienic 2 drink 4rm a stagnant water dat pple with different sort of illness will go in 2 wash their full body? N mind u there r 2 sources of miracle; diabolic 1 n pure 1 4rm God, so in dis case is any1 certain of d source? Remember dis is end tym 4 sure anything cam happen!!!!!
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by otiigba1(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2013
look if they truely believe, the water in their kitchen can do miracle also,this people are just men of little faith
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2013
740megawatts: Even the mystical Osun River is not besieged like this in such a profane manner. Is this a sign of poverty or illiteracy?

well, u can't possibly be talking about poverty, illiteracy and Igbo all in the same sentence
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama: Can somebody take Musiwa and tpia there let's see if they get their healing grin

do u want us to start seeing a diff in altitude?
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by latrust(f): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2013
I don't know why most Christian are after miracle instead of God. I don't believe that water heals because there is no prove.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2013
190-the-clown:
who lives in enugu to really confirm this story

does that water/river really heal people as they claim

someone please we need a video, pictures or something

this is an interesting development and i would like to follow up with the rest of the international world if its true smiley

The water has performed many miracles .
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by mwenemutapa: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2013
i even went there to confirm the story and boy i could not beloeve my eyes when i saw people coming all the way from the WEST,NORTH & SOUTH just to fetch this miraculous healing water. then i asked if that be the case that this water is healing individuals then there would not be one single person on that village that must have a failing health to believe that indeed this river is actually healing peps. but what do i know Nigerians are look for miracles every where.
good luck to those that have gone and those that are still going and those that intend to go.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Samirana360(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
mr man go and sit down
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by jude33084(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
People take their bath in the water; people defecate there, people urinate there, all kinds of sicknesses are brought into that water, yet people fetch and drink the same water

grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Princewell2012(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Danhumprey: A disaster in the waiting! No verifiable proof of it healing power,yet people are trooping to it enmasse like soldier ants marching in search of food. SMH. undecided so what makes them to troop there then, if there is no prove of any miracle??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel / Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declarations For 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.