Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts (26378 Views)

September 23, 2015 Something Strange Is Going To Happen On That Day. / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by agohavivi(f): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Some Igbos re just too crazy
who told you that ibos alone are there? You sound like youve been there.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by tellwisdom: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
E go good make dem get cholera than remain blind undecided....Oga doctor, leave these people as what they are going through is beyond them.-tellwizzy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by McPower(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
hmmmmm...i will rather speechless in this mata
bt if medic is anyfin to go by,then i fink dey shud just wif doc advise n stay away frm compoundin der issues
God will give us wiosdom if we sincerely crave foe it
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by moderatorr: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Ok, so explain the geographical anomaly behind this 'miracle'.
i dont owe u any geographical explanation smiley
Get to the river, wash ur illnesses away and wash in all the available water borne diseases in my dear state. smiley
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Dannylux: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
It really does have the healing quality but you'd be risking contracting cholera if you don't have faith. If it doesn't heal you, cholera is the next.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Demainman1: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
With FAITH the people can receive healing by that water.

What of the pastor that drove a car without PETROL for over 200 Kilometres?

FAITH is everything especially in Naija.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Okijajuju1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
When did a Yoruba Doctor become an Expert?! grin grin

Anyways, nothing to fear.. If an Epidemic breaks out, we will just go back to the river and get a miracle for the epidemic... grin

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by andyanders: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
People die because of ignorance.
How can a mysterious river cure? Who knows the source of the water when there are water goddess that has been tormenting people and people still bath with the water and also drink from same water. I saw on one of the posts whereby a man with serious skin decease bathing in the water and many sorts of people and I asked if people are not sick with their brain in believing that the river cures. I see people dying with soem kind of epidemic very soon.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by andyanders: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
People die because of ignorance.
How can a mysterious river cure? Who knows the source of the water when there are water goddess that has been tormenting people and people still bath with the water and also drink from same water. I saw on one of the posts whereby a man with serious skin decease bathing in the water and many sorts of people and I asked if people are not sick with their brain in believing that the river cures. I see people dying with some kind of epidemic very soon.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by experimentist: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
I hearsay d water dey cure kpekus lipsrsealed sickness cry
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by ubanett(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
after drinking the water it subdued the inner rage I use to have , now I am a peaceful man. drink the water with faith and you will be well.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by experimentist: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Okija_juju: When did a Yoruba Doctor become an Expert?! grin grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, nothing to fear.. If an Epidemic breaks out, we will just go back to the river and get a miracle for the epidemic... grin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bro by dah time d river go don dry nacry
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by ezer(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
cryALL THOSE PEOPLE SAYING PEOPLE WILL DIE OF THIS...AND THAT. INCASE THEY DONT DIE, I SUGGEST YOU KILL THEM YOURSELVES JUST TO PROVE YOUR POINTS..MTCHEEW!
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Uwakuwak(f): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
One man's food hmmmm, they shld hv prevented people from bathing there, some people will be cured why some wil double there problem, has any priest found out how come about theab stream or whatever, is it from the god or God.warning people should be careful
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by ikelvin(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mc Power: hmmmmm...i will rather speechless in this mata
bt if medic is anyfin to go by,then i fink dey shud just wif doc advise n stay away frm compoundin der issues
God will give us wiosdom if we sincerely crave foe it
What did u write? You really need the healing water sef!!! Smh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Psylas(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Some Igbos re just too crazy
u are a fool because u didn't make any point, ain't some Chinse, Japanise, Arabians, Russians etc. NOT CRAZY?
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Dewze(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
moderatorr: we dont have sink holes here dude. go to US and Japan.

If i lived close to that area. As a sharp Igbo boy, i'll liase with my ever sharp igbo guys, cordone off the area and charge N200 for access to the river.
#millionaireMind

it is obvious that you are not an Igbo person. A typical ibgo man will not cordone off the area like you said, he will instead find a means to scoop up as much as he can, give it a fine package and then travel off to other tribes to sell, while aswell allowing others with same intention to have their share.

The method you have so described is what I find more prevalent amidst the people of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Carsonv(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
ubanett: after drinking the water it subdued the inner rage I use to have , now I am a peaceful man. drink the water with faith and you will be well.

Please what is inner rage? I'm not trying to be condescending so don't get my question wrong.

I feel if you still need 'faith' to take the water and be cured of whatever, it's as good as swallowing a granite in faith and expect it to heal ur ulcer. So long as faith is involved!
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
tellwisdom: E go good make dem get cholera than remain blind undecided....Oga doctor, leave these people as what they are going through is beyond them.-tellwizzy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Reminds me of our own miracle water that appeared overnight in changanawa-gorondo village in Bauchi State. Come see miracle kiwi and brush for my aboki shoe-shiners, miracle pepper and tray for all aboki maisuya, Miracle 9yr old tight and fresh p-hole for our elder Paedos... Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Pvin: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Am definitly gonna be there this wkend

1 Like

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pvin: Am definitly gonna be there this wkend
Yeah it takes a miracle to get that korokoro off your bum-bum undecided
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by IAMBREEZY: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
That's african mentality for you.
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by Tuntheycr7: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
So, I urge Christians to be cautious of the life they live, even in the Acts of the Apostles, where Paul used handkerchief, it is just a personal thing, it is not a general doctrine, we don’t have to go and start forming a handkerchief ministry
This part got me laffin ;S grin grin
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by ibkonekt(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
If dem talk say d thing dey cure HIV na so ppl go rush enta d place
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by collinsJn(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Danhumprey: A disaster in the waiting! No verifiable proof of it healing power,yet people are trooping to it enmasse like soldier ants marching in search of food. SMH. undecided

In As Much I Concur With The Medical Aspect Of It,that As a Stagnant Water........... It Haz Itz Health Hazard,But TRUST Me,In My Commuinity In Oba,In Idemili South LGA In Anambra State,Just Yesterday a Mad Man that Haz Being Insane For The Past 25yrs Just Regained His Sanity,After He waz Forced To Drink from the water that waz Brought frm the Nachi River. The Families Of The Former Mad Man 're Throwing Party Nw like Kilode.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by deluxs1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Demain_man: With FAITH the people can receive healing by that water.

What of the pastor that drove a car without PETROL for over 200 Kilometres?

FAITH is everything especially in Naija.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by seunlayi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=20pt]COME AND SHARE FROM THE REAL LIVINGSPRING [/size]

1 Like

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by deluxs1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Okija_juju: When did a Yoruba Doctor become an Expert?! grin grin

*endemic

1 Like

Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by InvertedHammer: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
/

All you doubting Thomases.

After many years on NL...with no hope in sight.

Today...Rexceedo is the First to Comment.

And you don't think it has something to do with the Enugu River?

\
Re: Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts by mankand(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Yes indeed a disaster in the making for the so called pastors and doctors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) / New Rccg's Tithe Collection Format / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.