Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo (52195 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo And Others Charged Over Embezzlement / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by TechWalker007: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Akainzo:

What has OBJ's family issues got to do with governance of Nigeria as of this time in 2013?

This is the kind of question you shouldn't ask in a public forum.
Did you read the said letter?

If you did, please read again, this time, see beyond the pages?

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by talktimi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
TechWalker007:

What part of the Vanguard's news do you not understand when they said they spoke with her several times?
You think they don't have lawyers?

Anyway, you have the right to not believe it until she openly stands by it (which may never happen).
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nairaland is turning to something else.
Something tht vanguard carried and u are hear posting nonsence,s tupid nairalander.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

jason123,

Please do not die as intellectually challenged midget. Now I know why historical facts look like film to you. Grow up to be counted, olodo.
As for reasonable ground for the seizure of Ota Farm, it is called embezzlement of government fund and also known as a form of corruption.
Gull, those shrapnels that got into your skull during the Civil War are having adverse effect on your reasoning.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by TechWalker007: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
agbameta: Bottom line, the deplorable letter is nothing but oponuchukwu related trash, but we'll deal with him later. For now, I'm 100% Iyabo Obasanjo is preparing a detailed response to the garbage

How can you be this sure? Oh, I forgot, you are one of "those APC boys" in Alausa where the letter is being cooked up. No?

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by talktimi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
agbameta: Bottom line, the deplorable letter is nothing but oponuchukwu related trash, but we'll deal with him later. For now, I'm 100% Iyabo Obasanjo is preparing a detailed response to the garbage
Yamhead blaspheming just because he's a 0 brained hate filled bigot. PIECE OF SH1T

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by agabaI23(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
If you look at the characters of the letter, You see that It was sent directly from the laptop. To sign it, She will need to print, sign and scan. That will be some stress. I don't see Iyabo as someone who will bother to have e-signature. Talking about space, don't you leave space before your name in your email? Are You meant to sign it. Don't use that sig thing as an excuse.
Olaolufred: SO FAR, I DO NOT SEE ANY REASON FOR IYABO TO DENY THE LETTER.
SHE ONLY NEED TO TELL THOSE USING HER NAME TO DESIST FROM IT.
THE LETTER I SAW ON VANGUARD AND SAHARA REPORTERS WEBSITE LEFT A VERY BIG SPACE FOR SIGNATURE/AUTHENTICATION.

REGRETTABLY, IT WASN'T.

THIS IS IMPERSONATION. HOPE THE ORIGINATOR WILL BE KNOWN AFTER VANGUARD IS WRECKED.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by agabaI23(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
I have just learnt one thing from this thread. The letter is very potent!

That is the reason why those who want attention to shift to her father's letter are on the other hand saying she didn't write the letter citing flimsy reasons.

When I don't have enough facts to argue a situation, I avoid a thread rather than make stupid arguments and end up coming across as silly.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by DrMuzungu(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
I don't write LETTERS to my father. If I need him (or if he needs me) I pick a phone, or go visit him.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
If the purported letter had been about Buhari or IBB, i am sure, north would have been boiling by now.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Afam,

You should have done that earlier.

Tell that prick to stop spamming Ijebu everywhere.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
agabaI23: If you look at the characters of the letter, You see that It was sent directly from the laptop. To sign it, She will need to print, sign and scan. That will be some stress. I don't see Iyabo as someone who will bother to have e-signature. Talking about space, don't you leave space before your name in your email? Are You meant to sign it. Don't use that sig thing as an excuse.

A formal letter requires signature.

Open letters are formal because even though you address it to a person, it is meant for the public.

Read up a bit on open letters on Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by agabaI23(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
So because She didn't comply with the technicalities of an open letter, it is Not from her?

If it was from an imposter, don't you think he would have made effort to forge her siggy to make it appear authentic?
Olaolufred:

A formal letter requires signature.

Open letters are formal because even though you address it to a person, it is meant for the public.

Read up a bit on open letters on Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by callmenow: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
There are two or three significant bigots populating these threads that are living in denial of the BOMBSHELL. Get over it. SHE WROTE the bleeding letter. So what. The deconstruction of OBJ has started, charge up your phone and spark up your mobile data. You will need it. By the way, remember to look back in anger on your comments over the past few months and feel the shame of your ignorance and mechanic mentality. The three wise Chinese Monkeys?. You know who you are. Meanwhile the silly Fani-Kayode is writing tomorrow to save his tinpot god. OBJ...? The mistake that happened in Nigeria. Meanwhile the refulgent Nigerian economy keeps growing thanks to Jonathan and his dynamic ministers. Merry Christmas to the ACTION president of Nigeria. And Happy new year to all the ministers. No weapon fashioned ... shall stop you all. The Redeemer lives after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktj1yOQ2nQ - My Redeemer Lives - Nicole C Mullen

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by tobex23(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
I knew that letter was fake!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by opeshe2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=seunmsg]Am not a fan of Obasanjo and his politics but my immediate reaction to the letter purportedly written by Iyabo to Obj was caution. Something keeps telling me Iyabo did not write that letter. No sane daughter will write such a letter to her father, especially one who is as popular and powerful as OBJ. No matter the disagreement, a YORUBA lady will never insult her father publicly like that.

If we look at the letter well, I think the presidency is behind it. How come no other media outlet except Vanguard published the letter? Infact, the style of that letter looks like something written by Abati. Iyabo should immediatelly institute a legal action against Vanguard newspaper.[/

Objective point of view...
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
No Yoruba child can write such letter to her father!no, not in yorubaland unless she or he is a bastard, I mean a proven bastard even though the father is a demon....
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by rawtruth(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
decrox199: "I Did Not Write Any Letter to My Father, IYABO OBASANJO Speaks Out! December18, 2013 IYABO OBASANJO (On Rainbow FM): > "I have never seen or heard this sort of fabrication in my entire life! I, IYABO OBASANJO never contemplate writing a letter to my Loving Father. I speak with him almost on daily bases. "Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is the best father in the world. He gave birth to me, he raise me up and gave me the best of Education. I wouldn't have achieve whatever I did without my father. IN FACT, WHO AM I WOTHOUT MY FATHER? "As a father he never disappoint his children in any way, he is a father anybody wish to have. "If President Jonathan want to reply the letter my father wrote him, he should be man enough to reply direct. Why are they trying to make me a scape goat? I know my father very well and I don't question his judgement, I believe my father wrote his letter in the best intrest of the nation. If Mr. President disagree with some of the allegations in the latter, let him be man enough to talk directly to my father, he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about. "How can you write a letter to insult my father and claim I, the daughter is the source. If that is how Ijaw people insult their father, I am a Yoruba Woman, we respect our parent in all circumstances. "I IYABO OBASANJO did not write any letter. Nigerians should please take note. "The purported letter is a malicious lies intended to rubish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take the necessary legal actions. "I love my father and I never disrespect him."

The details, some of them damn too intimate, might prove difficult to "erase" without leaving some greasy stains. Lets hope Iyabo is able to trace the "master-forger".

Whatever way it goes, Obasanjo has just started reaping the over-ripe fruits in his many "farmyards".

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by guiddoti: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
The way Nigerian plays politics always surprise me. Is politics really a dirtiest game? I had thought a game for the prudent. That's a rubbish politics. That's no good of a child so publicly write family's affairs on the dailies. The entire piece is just centered on father-daughter hatred. I'm sure Iyabo didn't write that letter.
However, It is shameful and disgraceful for any pro-jonathan alliens to do such a game. Are they afraid of the gladiator? This is a mockery of the highest order. Iyabo should do something on this quadmire.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Princewell2012(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
What make you think iyabo did not write that later? And what if, after she might have writting the later and the yoruba elders called her to deny it imedietely, knowingfully what will comes after it. And beside she dosent have any right to use such a dirty languege on the president, since she did not cut him redhanded. Similarly this is the only country where anybody will just wake up one morning and begin to abuse the president of his or her country. Can we do these in military regime? Shame.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
"How can you write a letter to
insult my father and claim I, the daughter is
the source. If that is how Ijaw people insult
their father, I am a Yoruba Woman, we
respect our parent in all circumstances

You Bastard daughter of an incestuous old father, who shares same woman with his son.

Going by your logic, I may not be wrong to say that its in the BLOOD of Yoruba people to sleep with their Sons' wives(which I'm 100% sure its untrue) YOU FOOL!

Settle your scores or whatever with GEJ and LEAVE the Ijaw Nation out of this.

Beside, what concerns Jonathan in this your show of shame with your father(and sex partner)?

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
ralphelo: No Yoruba child can write such letter to her father!no, not in yorubaland unless she or he is a bastard, I mean a proven bastard even though the father is a demon....
And is that why that Iyabo BASTARD will attribute it to Jonathan and even going further to insult the Ijaw people? If you know the Bastard please warn her to desist from dragging Ijaw Nation into her troubles otherwise, she and her incestuous father won't find it funny.

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by talktimi(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
guiddoti: The way Nigerian plays politics always surprise me. Is politics really a dirtiest game? I had thought a game for the prudent. That's a rubbish politics. That's no good of a child so publicly write family's affairs on the dailies. The entire piece is just centered on father-daughter hatred. I'm sure Iyabo didn't write that letter.
However, It is shameful and disgraceful for any pro-jonathan alliens to do such a game. Are they afraid of the gladiator? This is a mockery of the highest order. Iyabo should do something on this quadmire.
nna mehn..... grin your english is wocked i swia

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by pacido: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
One thing that is very clear to every sensible person in this forum is that for the letter of such magnitude to be published by vanguard newspaper they are 100%sure of its source and authenticity. Failure which they will receive a barrage of law suits that will fold their media house. Vanguard received the letter from iyabo by fax from abroad where she resides and spoke with her on phone too before publishing same even sahara reporters acknowledged vanguard as their source of the letter.. Now to the silly comments about a yoruba child not being capable of doing such this is the jet age and almost anything goes nowadays,the poor girl is just fed up with all the bullshit she and her siblings has endured almost all there life from the devil incarnate. So for those living in denial and fronting stupid rebuttals and fake denials abt the authenticity of the letter wake up and face reality...One with GOD needs not fight his battles himself..GOODLUCK to you

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by ShineIt: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is the final nail in OBJ's coffin.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by honprof1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Point of. Correction , OBJ 's Son. Slept. With his Father s girl friend ; as a matter of fact Obj has severally caution d girl while making advances to his Son but finally she was in Love. And d best for them is to pass d message d way u had it. ... U can make more finding if u r not convinced.

Acidosis: grin grin
I don't have time for all these cheap denials abeg ..
Iyabo will not stand anywhere to point fingers at President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR without facts.
Infact if this denial is real and truly she wants to push legal actions, then she should be ready to go down for condemning my President.

But he slept with his son's wife, right?
This "fake" televised Iyabo should pls keep quiet.

An "EPIC" denial by paid touts will not rescue Ten Thousand Obasanjo.
Just tell us the value of the check you got from Ota, we go understand

Well let me drop this quote for ALL e-politicians (electronic noise makers, 3G Presidents: PDP, ACN and tribal goans)

"No one really understands politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve their problems. They are trying to solve their own problems - of which getting elected and re-elected is number one and two. Whatever is number 3 is far behind."

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by eaglechild: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
ralphelo: No Yoruba child can write such letter to her father!no, not in yorubaland unless she or he is a bastard, I mean a proven bastard even though the father is a demon....
Really?
In other words, the whole Yoruba tribe is trained to look on and even encourage evil/demonic acts as you put it, so far it's their father involved.
That is very low.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by ukukaegbu(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2013

I just hope for the integrity and credibility of the yoruba nation that Iyabo didnt write that letter, because if she actually did.........

And dont tell me she is a bastard because we all know she she is not.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by ukukaegbu(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
seunmsg: Am not a fan of Obasanjo and his politics but my immediate reaction to the letter purportedly written by Iyabo to Obj was caution. Something keeps telling me Iyabo did not write that letter. No sane daughter will write such a letter to her father, especially one who is as popular and powerful as OBJ. No matter the disagreement, a YORUBA lady will never insult her father publicly like that.

If we look at the letter well, I think the presidency is behind it. How come no other media outlet except Vanguard published the letter? Infact, the style of that letter looks like something written by Abati. Iyabo should immediatelly institute a legal action against Vanguard newspaper.

Ok ooo
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by leofab(f): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2013
Any critical thinker will know that the whole scenario was stage managed... From the content of the letter prior to how she addressed her father while saying that this is the last time she will ever write/communicate with him and the "direct attack on Jonathan" says it all. Obasanjo told her to write the same letter and deny it to accrue cheap point and public sympathy... Most Nigerian are Wiser than they think.. Same thing with the Explosion of the Deputy Governor's Office in River states. All these attempt are to bring the president to limelight as CLUELESS and DESPERATE..Nigerians Be Wiser.

Next attempt will be mis-shooting Amechi with a Sniper to prove their points.. Desperados.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.