Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Secret To Maintaining A Beautiful African Skin.ladies Please Stop Bleaching - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Secret To Maintaining A Beautiful African Skin.ladies Please Stop Bleaching (5707 Views)

Please Stop Throwing Things on The Road...Use The Waste Bin. / Top 10 Body Lotions For African Skin / Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Maintaining A Beautiful African Skin.ladies Please Stop Bleaching by divex(f): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2013
The rate of African women bleaching their skin have become quiet alarming. Is this a self esteem issue or they see fair ladies and think to themself "Oh she looks lovely, I think i will bleach to look just like her". Common on ladies, for the fact that a fair woman you saw looked good doesn't mean you should bleach and please i don't want to hear "Men love fair ladies". Women if you follow everything you think a man wants hmmmmmmmmmmm you will end up looking like Micheal Jackson in his late years. Black is beautiful. If you are a dark skinned girl, learn to cherish your skin. Keep it nice and shiny then see if men won't line up just to look at you.

These days you even see fair ladies who still use bleaching products to make them more fair. OMG what do u want to look like ?? SNOW.

Confidence is sexiness, no matter how you are. Learn to carry your yourself. Tall, Short, Big or Slim. You are someone's typo so my African ladies stop altering yourself to fit in to what you think a man likes.

The secret to maintaining your African skin and keeping it beautifully is to keep it NATURAL. Yes ladies, keep it natural. All these creams made overseas where not made for African skin and African weather, that's why it always have one effect or the other. Keep to mild products such as cocoa butter, you will be amazed at what magic cocoa butter works on African skin. When buying creams, buy more of moisturizers not toning or bleaching etc. I believe God created African skin to withstand a lot so when you add so much chemicals to your skin, you kill its natural ability to be able to stay beautiful.

SOAPS
In africa, we have a lot of dust and dirt especially when your daily lives involves you always going out. You are prone to bacteria, germs and the rest. African skin doesn't need beauty soaps, it needs Anti-bacterial soaps and Medicated soaps like Dettol, Pharmaderm, Safeguard etc. Ladies, you don't need beauty soaps. You live in a continent where our weather and conditions aren't glamorous and fabulous so keep you clean skin not glossy or whatever those beauty soaps do. Also make sure you bathe a lot, if your schedule allows you home most of the day then i suggest you bath three times a day and if not bathe whenever you have the opportunity to. Ladies let me even tell you one secret, you see DUDU OSUN, that soap na die. It works magic. Locally made but wonderful. LOL

FACE ISSUES
If you are the type that have face acne, pimples etc. I know that stuff isn't easy to treat and some people experience it in its worst form but no matter how much you look at the mirror and hate your face, wishing there was something that could clear your face over night. REALITY CHECK, there is nothing that clears pimples and other facial issues over night so please ladies stop using harsh products on your face or using anything that any Tom, Dick and Harry recommends to you. My advice is this:
Stop make ups if you use any for a while
Wash your face regularly, anytime you have the opportunity to go to the washroom (Wash your face) not with soap, just with water and pat dry.
Lastly take a lot of natural detox i.e eatable that will wash your system like oranges. Go online and search for foods that washes the body.
Also fruits are very good for the body, take a lot and variety of fruits.

I hope this helps. Keep staying beautiful naturally.

Source: funnytruz..com

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This 9-months-pregnant Ballerina Woman Will Take Your Breath Away / Why Moi Moi Should Be Prepared With Beans And Its Coat / Hepantivir - How Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.