Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father (2055 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by theoctopus: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
And Sahara Reporters go ahead to publish the raw copy!

End of discussion then! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Here is a copy of Senator Iyabo Obasanjo letter to her father, former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo Obasanjo.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/raw-copy-iyabo-obasanjos-damining-letter-her-father-former-president-olusegun-obasanjo

Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by superstar1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is that letter signed.

If not signed, how are we sure it was not Patience Jonathan that wrote it?

waiting for your defense.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by JomoGbomo2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
...Hmmmm was it signed?

If not, anyone could have typed it....simple
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by theoctopus: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
JomoGbomo2: ...Hmmmm was it signed?

If not, anyone could have typed it....simple

Go ask Sahara reporters. Dont be lazy son. Follow the link if you care! grin grin grin
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by theoctopus: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
And even if it was signed, how would you confirm she was the one that signed it? Do you know how her signature looks like? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by superstar1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Go ask Sahara reporters. Dont be lazy son. Follow the link if you care! grin grin grin

so your brain lacks the capacity to tell you that you should not be spreading falsehood.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by Sweetlemon(f): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Seems like you desperately want the letter to be true. Why?

I'm beginning to suspect you were paid to write it.....

1 Like

Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by superstar1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus: And even if it was signed, how would you confirm she was the one that signed it? Do you know how her signature looks like? cheesy

that is left for the publisher to authenticate and not my assignment.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by chi3280(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus: And even if it was signed, how would you confirm she was the one that signed it? Do you know how her signature looks like? cheesy
mumu, that is why they cannot fake her signature. Whoever wrote the trash should also provide a hand written copy of the letter.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by chi3280(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sweetlemon:

aren't you surprised why he's so much interested in the letter? Unfortunately for him,he couldn't forge the signature of Iyabo Obasanjo. grin
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by Clerverly: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2013

Why are you feeding people with false news! The Sahara reporters you are quoting said they obtained the raw copy from Vanguard! why do you like to indulge in falsehood. Should be wondering why only Vanguard reported it angry angry

See Below:

In what is turning out to be a season of open letters, daughter of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Iyabo, has ruled out further communication with her father till death, describing him as a liar, manipulator, two-faced hypocrite determined to foist on President Goodluck Jonathan what no one would contemplate with him as president.

Senator Iyabo Obasanjo in a letter to her father accused him of having an egoistic craving for power and living a life where only men of low esteem and intellect thrive.

In the 11-page letter dated December 16, 2013 exclusively obtained by Vanguard, Iyabo accused her father of orchestrating a third term for himself as president, cruelty to family members, abandonment of children and grandchildren, and also, a legendary reputation of maltreatment of women.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/daughter-former-president-obasanjo-writes-father-says-he-liar-manipulator-and-hypocrite-%E2%80%93v
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by theoctopus: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I want the letter to be true or you want the letter to be untrue? cheesy

As it stands, the letter is true sweetheart! Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by HAVIJ: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus: And Sahara Reporters go ahead to publish the raw copy!

End of discussion then! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Here is a copy of Senator Iyabo Obasanjo letter to her father, former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo Obasanjo.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/raw-copy-iyabo-obasanjos-damining-letter-her-father-former-president-olusegun-obasanjo

Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by theoctopus: 9:40am On Dec 07

Right now, Linda Ikeji 's blog is more credible than Sahara reporters

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1546104/sahara-reporters-exposed-again-unbelieveable

Why quoting them now when you said they are no more credible?
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by theoctopus: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:

that is left for the publisher to authenticate and not my assignment.

So why are you wailing now? grin
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by theoctopus: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
HAVIJ:

Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by theoctopus: 9:40am On Dec 07

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1546104/sahara-reporters-exposed-again-unbelieveable

The original news item ws from Vanguard. I only posted the Sahara link here because they went ahead and posted the hard copy. Gerrit!

Meanwhile, Vanguard just tweeted a confirmation again...Una go get running stomach today! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by superstar1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

So why are you wailing now? grin

i am showing to the world, you are a paid e-sycophant for GEJ, for this govt of lootocracy, this govt of corruptocracy and you are falsehood peddler and a liar without brain.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by theoctopus: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:

i am showing to the world, you are a paid e-sycophant for GEJ, for this govt of lootocracy, this govt of corruptocracy and you are falsehood peddler and a liar without brain.

Hahahahaha! Do you need a bucket? What size? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by simpleseyi: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1: Is that letter signed.

If not signed, how are we sure it was not Patience Jonathan that wrote it?

waiting for your defense.

Rubbish, if you want to defend the Obasanjos, you can go on and defend them. How on earth can you ever think that Dr (Dame) imPatience Jonathan a.k.a Mama Piss can construct the type of grammatical structures in that letter. You want make Mama Piss write letter bomb? cry cry
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by donphilopus: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
HAVIJ:

The guy knows nothing! He has come back to his vomit.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
I thought some people claimed AIT reported Iyabo Obasanjo denied ever writting any letter? I've been looking out to see such report but so far none. The basket mouth of AIT, Gbenga Arulegba of Focus Nigeria, just started his programme right now. He confirmed the letter but used the term "allegedly" written by Iyabo. No mention was made of any denial

1 Like

Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by chi3280(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought some people claimed AIT reported Iyabo Obasanjo denied ever writting any letter? I've been looking out to see such report but so far none. The basket mouth of AIT, Gbenga Arulegba of Focus Nigeria, just started his programme right now. He confirmed the letter but used the term "allegedly" written by Iyabo. No mention was made of any denial
was it AIT or Rainbow FM? Read well before spewing trash.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by theoctopus: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280: was it AIT or Rainbow FM? Read well before spewing trash.

Which trash again now. Didnt you see some people saying it was also on AIT? You people are perennial liars ni! grin
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by Dollarjunkie: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
And they are in the other thread shouting.. "A yoruba woman cannot insult her father in a public like this even if she's a baskard!" And "A yoruba woman cannot do this to her father no matter what!" Smdh for them, do I really get this kind of reasoning? Is it that they are kids or they don't know that there's more to life than just faking up reality! Any person from any tribe can do even worst than Iyabo when pushed to the wall.
Nothing will convince me that the 11page letter wasn't written by Iyabo with the way everything is detailed and explain. No other person, I repeat, no other person (even the siblings) can write such a perfect detailed letter the way it is.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Which trash again now. Didnt you see some people saying it was also on AIT? You people are perennial liars ni! grin
Dont mind that liar. I saw several posts of people claiming that they saw the alleged denial on AIT. As for the Rainbow FM, anybody could have called-in on phone and claim to be Iyabo OBJ.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by shizzle11(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sweetlemon:

rubbish! but you all were jubilating when obj wrote his I'll- advised letter. now iyabo spills it as it is and you all are fidgeting. she wrote the letter, its confirmed. Deal with it
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by Longeria(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Dont mind that liar. I saw several posts of people claiming that they saw the alleged denial on AIT. As for the Rainbow FM, anybody could have called-in on phone and claim to be Iyabo OBJ.
Even when their most reliable "AMEBO" Sahara reporters confirmed it, yet they are still making noise but they believe every trash written against Jonathan. FOOOOOLS.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by pitoski(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
here is the final part of the letter that was signed by IYABO OBASANJO
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by Olaolufred(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
THIS SO-CALLED LETTER LEFT A BIG SPACE FOR SIGNATURE,

ALAS, THERE WAS NO SIGNATURE.

THIS SHOWS THAT IT IS OFFICIALLY NOT A PROPERTY OF THE PURPORTED WRITER.

IT IS NOT AUTHENTIC. SO IT IS NOT TENABLE IN A COURT OF LAW.

MORE DRAMA AHEAD.

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY.
Re: Raw Copy: Iyabo Obasanjo's Damining Letter To Her Father by AZeD1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Whether the letter is true or not, that is the Obasanjo's family business

(1) (Reply)

We Have Discovered How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election –fayemi / DSS Secretly Detains Pastor Who Exposed N7billion Jonathan’s CAN Bribe / Nigeria Profile - Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.