Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35441 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by vanhelsing2099(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I am sure of he could have thought he would not have lied to be from Ivory coast when I first met him. He was soo embaraased to have any association with Nigeria. You see in SA you can be togolese, Senegalese, not Nigerian otherwise you are walking insult! cheesy grin cheesy

I smells LIES

This is the rankest compound of villainous smell of lies that ever offended nostril. -ubuhtu sabi lie

Sweetdeeek , I have been bethumped by wwords

You clod of puke-stocking,roastmeat for worms

Olori-boo-ruku omo ale, anuofia-chineke na pogi, dambura waka shege barau wu bansa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
danjuma_cse: who is africa?Nigeria!. You people just dont respect and sum1 will come hia and spew shit that ignoring 9ja at Mandela's burial was nt deliberate and calculated.....sumfin tells me u r guilty of bleaching sef. prove me wrong by posting ur pic

We ignored you by choice ofcourse who said it was a mistake?
As for bleaching, please go suck you bleached girlfrinds booty and stop crying!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
OlamideGirl: dat is u.......we Nigerians re proud of who we re nd ur opinion is not needed but ao on earth does dis thread concerns Ghana.....if u ve a prob wit naija settle it on dat thread jhoor.....

@sweetcheek or wat did u call ursef ur ranting hia won't help matters nw......we no u hate Nigeria.....so live with dat cos u re takin it personal dan ur life

Now shaaarrraaaap! And go looking for bleach biatch!!!! I never use hate in my vocab now disapear!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

We ignored you by choice ofcourse who said it was a mistake?
As for bleaching, please go suck you bleached girlfrinds booty and stop crying!
pained bi*tch tongue grin..... does the basterd boy suck ur bleached pussy well?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I do not nagg him I am already made he is the one who is always cjeckin on me. Besides I give him what he entitled to so good he has no complaints. He would kill you if he would hear you adressing me like this. I am his princess but also a Bathembu princess. He hails me when ohe comes to my place. cheesy cheesy grin
Gibberish!
Keep deluding your incestuous self..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
danjuma_cse: he is a bastard.omo ale.we dont want him to identify with us sef.

I would choose decent bastard like him than a fully bloody stinkingshiit drinking Nigerian anyday!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by 01mcfadden(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Its always in case like this we dont see some bigots but when it comes to Igbo and Yoruba trading abuse,you see them flexing muscles and talking about fallacies.
Where the Bleep is 5.0g.p,Agba meta,Akshow,Omnisparrow?
These people know much about Nigeria because they always look up to us,trust me,it is now i believe Nigeria is the giant of Africa! This ranting is not going to change a thing about that fact!
Anti-Nigerians,Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
danjuma_cse: i said it already, he is a bastard. a true yoruba boy will always rep anywhere.

You are a liar, Yorubas Ihave met are clear minded, progressive and not overly protective of the cesspit Nigeria. Now pleas do not derail this thread! Olodo!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I would choose decent bastard like him than a fully bloody stinkingshiit drinking Nigerian anyday!
shio tongue. how can u compare a basterd 2 a pure blood cool. dont you know the basterd xteristics will manifest fully later. your bf is not a nigerian, dont force him on us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
01mcfadden: I wonder who this lady is,how on earth can a reasonable lady be spending upto 20hours on nairaland just to trade abuse...i tire for your so callled boy that worships you oooo.
Draw boxers,piss on this lady,spit join and waka pass!

And drink your piss as usuall. This lasy is your worst nightmare. And you are a nobody. Now Stufff you!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't really take the Igbo vs Yoruba feud seriously.
01mcfadden: Its always in case like this we dont see some bigots but when it comes to Igbo and Yoruba trading abuse,you see them flexing muscles and talking about fallacies.
Where the Bleep is 5.0g.p,Agba meta,Akshow,Omnisparrow?
These people know much about Nigeria because they always look up to us,trust me,it is now i believe Nigeria is the giant of Africa! This ranting is not going to change a thing about that fact!
Anti-Nigerians,Go and die!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are a liar, Yorubas Ihave met are clear minded, progressive and not overly protective of the cesspit Nigeria. Now pleas do not derail this thread! Olodo!
small small, she's acknowledging us o.they have nt denied 9ja unlike ur basterd bf. babe wa..... shofe shofoo ni

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

And drink your piss as usuall. This lasy is your worst nightmare. And you are a nobody. Now Stufff you!
Your dumbness is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by vanhelsing2099(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I am sure of he could have thought he would not have lied to be from Ivory coast when I first met him. He was soo embaraased to have any association with Nigeria. You see in SA you can be togolese, Senegalese, not Nigerian otherwise you are walking insult! cheesy grin cheesy

South AfrICa = sorrow, tears and blood,that is your regular trade-mark

AM D NEW BORN NAIRA-LAND god

DNT EVER Fvck with my MOTherLAND

To serve NIGeRia wwith all my strenght

To fight against any external interferance

To let RAciST kno "black is GOLD"

If I die fighting "REMEMBER ME LIKE PAUL RUSTEBAGINI" not like over hyped "mad_era"

Am jay jay (am good and special as my name my parent named me twice)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by OlamideGirl(f): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Now shaaarrraaaap! And go looking for bleach biatch!!!! I never use hate in my vocab now disapear!
u don't use d word but it is written all ova u.......u beta get a life nd don't die on my country Mata......cus if u do,ur dear country won't even pass a minute silent on ur behalf not even nairaland will......i guess a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
danjuma_cse: shio tongue. how can u compare a basterd 2 a pure blood cool. dont you know the basterd xteristics will manifest fully later. your bf is not a nigerian, dont force him on us.

You are stooopid. I have always maintained he is half Nigerian its you people who always come with excuse that since his dad is Nigerian he is Nigerian? Please! Who wants any association with most hated country in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
@ Sweecheecks

Is everything Okay with you? Please, stop the fighting because it doesn't speak good of you and the country you represent. Behave like a lady for once.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
danjuma_cse: small small, she's acknowledging us o.they have nt denied 9ja unlike ur basterd bf. babe wa..... shofe shofoo ni

Wow! Calm down I said the ones I have met. I would never meet your likes even in hell!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
naija noni:
So on-point.These ghanaians Petrol Dullard and obrafour are so obsessed with nigeria.
Petrol Dullard even knows all d radio and t.v stations in nigeria.I'm sure they can even list the 36 states and their capitals.They even know how to speak hausa,igbo and yoruba.
That is obsession.Another evidence of their obsession is them always here on NL(A nigerian site) 24/7.
No way someone that just hates something ordinarily would always like to get associated with that thing in any way.
Only if that hate is caused by jealousy or its just plain obsession.
I only know a few things about ghana.I've only heard of two cities in ghana(Kumasi and accra).Aside those two cities i havent heard of any other place in ghana.
To me ghana is just like a dry,isolated desert.
But these nuggaz know everything about nigeria.That is obsession.You both(obrafour and Petrol Dullard) really need to visit a psychologist.
By the way @collynzo,you are really putting dese apes in their right places.Keep on finishing them.
Anytime i read Petrol Dullard's comments,i picture a bullied college kid crying.hahahaha.
His comments depicts a sad,pained person,he just uses the "Lols" and "hehehes" to cover up his sadness.Lol.It shows you guys are really killing him and your comments are piercing thru his heart like an arrow head.
I dont argue politics only sports,i have little interest in politics.But i love the tears of cry-babies like Petrol Dullard.Wont argue with u guys.But i'll just sit back and enjoy d tears of the Cry baby-Petrol Dullard and his deluded compatroit Obrafour.Keep 'em coming.

hahahaha MUMUDOM republic, the certified sh1thole- who gives a fvck about sh1nigeria? sh1tnigerians are only good at killing each otherhttps://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria hahahaha I pity you sha. to be even remotely connected to sh1tnigeria is a curse,huh? ask Obasanjo. even your leaders you allegedly voted for don't even respect you MUMUs because they know you are all fooooooooools http://saharareporters.com/article/about-nation-idiots-ruled-foolshttp://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ https://www.nairaland.com/1457118/stop-treating-nigerians-like-animals grin

shitty, deluded lunatic

nigeria is a giant azzthole inhabited by small pieces of sh1t grin the federal republic of f000000000000000000000000ls grin this is a country sleepwalking into oblivion grin all I need do is ask Cameroon to open the waterway up there and these modafakas will be wiped off the surface of the earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 90% MUMUs survive on $2 a day grin damn, they even eat from the dustbin grin

funny country funny people. who gives a fvck about these goats grin scum sucking low life grin grin boy, you are truly dumb.

Truth is that I never expected an intelligent response and wasn't disappointed at all. it is not in your DNA to say anything intelligent grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are stooopid. I have always maintained he is half Nigerian its you people who always come with excuse that since his dad is Nigerian he is Nigerian? Please! Who wants any association with most hated country in the world.
'Most hated country inda world' one logical question, what are you doing here? Bitch.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

a true yoruba will neva deny 9ja, so where is the lie? or they dont rep 9ja well?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
But wait o u dix ashewo naxo u jobless reach? From morning till night na 9ja you carry 4 mouth. I bin doubt my zulu sex slave when imm temme sey una love us die.

yes if 16h00 is morning to you well great. Beside its holidays now i gues you do not know you are burried in filth scarvenging for your family to eat! Smelly bootom

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
all4naija: @ Sweecheecks

Is everything Okay with you? Please, stop the fighting because it doesn't speak good of you and the country you represent. Behave like a lady for once.

Thank you.
she should behave like a lady while all of you behave like giANT azzholes,huh? ediot
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Wow! Calm down I said the ones I have met. I would never meet your likes even in hell!
yup. u can't even get the opportunity 2 meet me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
OlamideGirl: u don't use d word but it is written all ova u.......u beta get a life nd don't die on my country Mata......cus if u do,ur dear country won't even pass a minute silent on ur behalf not even nairaland will......i guess a word is enough for the wise

There few girls I know to be phools but you are one. Dont you see I am defending my country. Why would I bother about a country the world has taken a conscious decision to ignore? Pleas do not be an embarrasment to the human folk!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by OlamideGirl(f): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2:

hahahaha MUMUDOM republic, the certified sh1thole- who gives a fvck about sh1nigeria? sh1tnigerians are only good at killing each otherhttps://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria hahahaha I pity you sha. to be even remotely connected to sh1tnigeria is a curse,huh? ask Obasanjo. even your leaders you allegedly voted for don't even respect you MUMUs because they know you are all fooooooooools http://saharareporters.com/article/about-nation-idiots-ruled-foolshttp://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ https://www.nairaland.com/1457118/stop-treating-nigerians-like-animals grin

shitty, deluded lunatic

nigeria is a giant azzthole inhabited by small pieces of sh1t grin the federal republic of f000000000000000000000000ls grin this is a country sleepwalking into oblivion grin all I need do is ask Cameroon to open the waterway up there and these modafakas will be wiped off the surface of the earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 90% MUMUs survive on $2 a day grin damn, they even eat from the dustbin grin

funny country funny people. who gives a fvck about these goats grin scum sucking low life grin grin boy, you are truly dumb.

Truth is that I never expected an intelligent response and wasn't disappointed at all. it is not in your DNA to say anything intelligent grin grin grin

pls just tell me ao dis thread relates to Ghana.........odawise get a life.......hating won't solve ur problem jhare dre are better tinz u can occupy ursef with.......and all dose links u upload.......u re indeed jobless dear

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
all4naija: @ Sweecheecks

Thank you.

Look here azzzhole, fuvvk you real good! I do not need to look good for Worldwide scavengers!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by adamscuti(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oooh babay by the way grin grin

a ghanaian ape pastor caught having sex with a pregnant sheep

[b]Pastor Jailed For Having Affair With A Pregnant Sheep In Ghana

Feb 16, 2012 –Crazy Pastor Caught Having AffairWithAPregnant Sheep In Ghana
Aself-proclaimed evangelist was caught red-handed having illicit affairwithapregnant sheep in Abesim near Sunyani in the Brong Ahafo Region, Ghana .www.naijagists.com
The weird news spread like wildfire and attractedahuge crowd that thronged the Abesim police station to catchaglimpse of the pastor and his sheep ‘wife’.
According to the police,Pastor Gordon Yeboahconfessed at the station to having sexual intercoursewiththe animal,
claiming that when he saw the sheep, he experienced an unusual feeling within him, prompting him to havesexwiththe animal.
Pastor Yeboah, 20,afather ofaseven-month-old baby, who claims to be the leader of the Holy Spirit Ministry Fellowship church based at Yeboakrom near Abesim, was caught in the act, bonking the poor pregnant sheep atavillage called Ampehia near Nkrankrom in the Abesim area on Thursday evening.
The very loud bleating of the sheep asaresult of the possible excruciating pains it was suffering in the abnormal act did not bother the ‘man of God’ who was bent on unleashing his libido on the animal, until he was finally caught in the act.
The police said on Friday that about 7.00am, two men, Kwadwo Yeboah and Thomas Kumi, both residents of Asikasu village nearNkrankrom, came to the stationwithPastor Gordon Yeboah andafemale pregnant sheep.
According to the police, Kwadwo Yeboah reported that he saw the pastor having sexual intercoursewiththe sheep at Ampehia village when he was returning from his farm on Thursday evening around 5.00pm.

The farmer told the police in his statement that he saw the pastor half-naked as he raised the two hind legs of the pregnant sheep, inserted his manhood into thesexorgan of the animal and had sexual intercoursewithit. The farmer said he initially thought the pastor was attempting to steal the sheep which was tied toatree behind the house, but after observing what was unfolding, he realised that the pastor was actually havingsexwiththe animal.
He said he went straight to the pastor who was then carried away and tapped him on the back, whereupon the pastor became aware that somebody had been watching him.
According to the farmer, Pastor Yeboah knelt down and begged him not to disclose what he had seen to anybody and that he (Pastor Yeboah) would give him anything he wanted. He said just as the pastor was pleadingwithhim, the owner of the sheep, Thomas Kumi, appeared on the scene and he narrated the whole episode to him while the pastor was still half-naked. The two took the pastor to the chief of Asikasu, Opanin Agya Birii, who said the act was abominable on the land and therefore directed them to send both the pastor and sheep to the police station [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
The end..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
'Most hated country inda world' one logical question, what are you doing here? Bitch.

This is not your country dummboo! Its called the internet! Bloody Zombies cannot differentiate between Nigeria and the internet. Hoppeless! Kenya to the rescue! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by adamscuti(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oooh babay by the way grin grin

a ghanaian ape pastor caught having sex with a pregnant sheep

[b]Pastor Jailed For Having Affair With A Pregnant Sheep In Ghana

Feb 16, 2012 –Crazy Pastor Caught Having AffairWithAPregnant Sheep In Ghana
Aself-proclaimed evangelist was caught red-handed having illicit affairwithapregnant sheep in Abesim near Sunyani in the Brong Ahafo Region, Ghana .www.naijagists.com
The weird news spread like wildfire and attractedahuge crowd that thronged the Abesim police station to catchaglimpse of the pastor and his sheep ‘wife’.
According to the police,Pastor Gordon Yeboahconfessed at the station to having sexual intercoursewiththe animal,
claiming that when he saw the sheep, he experienced an unusual feeling within him, prompting him to havesexwiththe animal.
Pastor Yeboah, 20,afather ofaseven-month-old baby, who claims to be the leader of the Holy Spirit Ministry Fellowship church based at Yeboakrom near Abesim, was caught in the act, bonking the poor pregnant sheep atavillage called Ampehia near Nkrankrom in the Abesim area on Thursday evening.
The very loud bleating of the sheep asaresult of the possible excruciating pains it was suffering in the abnormal act did not bother the ‘man of God’ who was bent on unleashing his libido on the animal, until he was finally caught in the act.
The police said on Friday that about 7.00am, two men, Kwadwo Yeboah and Thomas Kumi, both residents of Asikasu village nearNkrankrom, came to the stationwithPastor Gordon Yeboah andafemale pregnant sheep.
According to the police, Kwadwo Yeboah reported that he saw the pastor having sexual intercoursewiththe sheep at Ampehia village when he was returning from his farm on Thursday evening around 5.00pm.

The farmer told the police in his statement that he saw the pastor half-naked as he raised the two hind legs of the pregnant sheep, inserted his manhood into thesexorgan of the animal and had sexual intercoursewithit. The farmer said he initially thought the pastor was attempting to steal the sheep which was tied toatree behind the house, but after observing what was unfolding, he realised that the pastor was actually havingsexwiththe animal.
He said he went straight to the pastor who was then carried away and tapped him on the back, whereupon the pastor became aware that somebody had been watching him.
According to the farmer, Pastor Yeboah knelt down and begged him not to disclose what he had seen to anybody and that he (Pastor Yeboah) would give him anything he wanted. He said just as the pastor was pleadingwithhim, the owner of the sheep, Thomas Kumi, appeared on the scene and he narrated the whole episode to him while the pastor was still half-naked. The two took the pastor to the chief of Asikasu, Opanin Agya Birii, who said the act was abominable on the land and therefore directed them to send both the pastor and sheep to the police station [/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.