Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35442 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by vanhelsing2099(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
@SWEETDEEK

MHiiii HAVING MY DINNER( RAMEN n sushi)

Hope you get wetin you go eat cus I always remain "LEFTOVeR" for SCAVENGER from kenya and South-afriqks

#HELP_A_CHILD_IN_KENYA (hunger games)

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Naxo joor those gaynains wey b sey to baff na waec 2 them.
adamscuti: Oooh babay by the way grin grin

a ghanaian ape pastor caught having sex with a pregnant sheep

[b]Pastor Jailed For Having Affair With A Pregnant Sheep In Ghana

Feb 16, 2012 –Crazy Pastor Caught Having AffairWithAPregnant Sheep In Ghana
Aself-proclaimed evangelist was caught red-handed having illicit affairwithapregnant sheep in Abesim near Sunyani in the Brong Ahafo Region, Ghana .www.naijagists.com
The weird news spread like wildfire and attractedahuge crowd that thronged the Abesim police station to catchaglimpse of the pastor and his sheep ‘wife’.
According to the police,Pastor Gordon Yeboahconfessed at the station to having sexual intercoursewiththe animal,
claiming that when he saw the sheep, he experienced an unusual feeling within him, prompting him to havesexwiththe animal.
Pastor Yeboah, 20,afather ofaseven-month-old baby, who claims to be the leader of the Holy Spirit Ministry Fellowship church based at Yeboakrom near Abesim, was caught in the act, bonking the poor pregnant sheep atavillage called Ampehia near Nkrankrom in the Abesim area on Thursday evening.
The very loud bleating of the sheep asaresult of the possible excruciating pains it was suffering in the abnormal act did not bother the ‘man of God’ who was bent on unleashing his libido on the animal, until he was finally caught in the act.
The police said on Friday that about 7.00am, two men, Kwadwo Yeboah and Thomas Kumi, both residents of Asikasu village nearNkrankrom, came to the stationwithPastor Gordon Yeboah andafemale pregnant sheep.
According to the police, Kwadwo Yeboah reported that he saw the pastor having sexual intercoursewiththe sheep at Ampehia village when he was returning from his farm on Thursday evening around 5.00pm.

The farmer told the police in his statement that he saw the pastor half-naked as he raised the two hind legs of the pregnant sheep, inserted his manhood into thesexorgan of the animal and had sexual intercoursewithit. The farmer said he initially thought the pastor was attempting to steal the sheep which was tied toatree behind the house, but after observing what was unfolding, he realised that the pastor was actually havingsexwiththe animal.
He said he went straight to the pastor who was then carried away and tapped him on the back, whereupon the pastor became aware that somebody had been watching him.
According to the farmer, Pastor Yeboah knelt down and begged him not to disclose what he had seen to anybody and that he (Pastor Yeboah) would give him anything he wanted. He said just as the pastor was pleadingwithhim, the owner of the sheep, Thomas Kumi, appeared on the scene and he narrated the whole episode to him while the pastor was still half-naked. The two took the pastor to the chief of Asikasu, Opanin Agya Birii, who said the act was abominable on the land and therefore directed them to send both the pastor and sheep to the police station [/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
danjuma_cse: a true yoruba will neva deny 9ja, so where is the lie? or they dont rep 9ja well?

Look I do not care about Nigeria, Yoruba or whatever. He is mine period! Now go soak your self in your shitttt filled water!.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by naijanoni(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahahahaha we all know a giant when we see one. abeg don't make me laugh. did you say nigeria is a giANT? and why do nigerians have such inferiority complex?

Google "Giant of Africa" and check the results.You won't see south-africa or ghana,all the results are about nigeria,nigeria,nigeria.Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by adamscuti(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

This is not your country dummboo! Its called the internet! Bloody Zombies cannot differentiate between Nigeria and the internet. Hoppeless! Kenya to the rescue! cheesy
a confused deranged h0rny toad grin grin

this b1tch is funny as Bleep ,with this account www.nairaland.com/mondisweet she flirts aroudn with 9ja guys in romance section and even claimed nigerian in one thread like that grin grin

hahhahah! U daughter of a reknown jujuman in the streets of soweto,i swear,it looks like i've under-estimated the numbers of ur brain cell grin infact interacting with a southy is greatly look down upon here,it's seens as a taboo.. HARAM to interact with bantu slaves grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by vanhelsing2099(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

There few girls I know to be phools but you are one. Dont you see I am defending my country. Why would I bother about a country the world has taken a conscious decision to ignore? Pleas do not be an embarrasment to the human folk!

Dnt kno dif btww their and there. Laffing in swahili

Dat awwkward moment SWEETDEEK is PULLING A PUSH DOOR

To fight to conquer

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
van-helsing2099:
@SWEETDEEK

MHiiii HAVING MY DINNER( RAMEN n sushi)

Hope you get wetin you go eat cus I always remain "LEFTOVeR" for SCAVENGER from kenya and South-afriqks

#HELP_A_CHILD_IN_KENYA (hunger games)

Only a nigerian could rave about sushi. A take away, hence they go and take photos at Shoprite! Bloody loosers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by OlamideGirl(f): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

There few girls I know to be phools but you are one. Dont you see I am defending my country. Why would I bother about a country the world has taken a conscious decision to ignore? Pleas do not be an embarrasment to the human folk!
looool........and u tink u re wise......u call wat u ve bin typin since defending ur country den u reason thru ur anus dear.......i will tell u again to get a life bkus u re disgracing womanhood hia *kapish*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

This is not your country dummboo! Its called the internet! Bloody Zombies cannot differentiate between Nigeria and the internet. Hoppeless! Kenya to the rescue! cheesy
The fact is that you're extremely garrulous. I asked a simple question 'what are you doing here' which you'd have answered simply and the shut up so a free born 9ja can reply back.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
adamscuti: a confused deranged h0rny toad grin grin

this b1tch is funny as Bleep ,with this account www.nairaland.com/mondisweet she flirts aroudn with 9ja guys in romance section and even claimed nigerian in one thread like that grin grin

hahhahah! U daughter of a reknown jujuman in the streets of soweto,i swear,it looks like i've under-estimated the numbers of ur brain cell grin infact interacting with a southy is greatly look down upon here,it's seens as a taboo.. HARAM to interact
with bantu slaves grin

Okay Psycho I am Mondicheecks. Lol. It will serve her right for flirting with faceless, low lives! I am MONDICHEEKS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
OlamideGirl: looool........and u tink u re wise......u call wat u ve bin typin since defending ur country den u reason thru ur anus dear.......i will tell u again to get a life bkus u re disgracing womanhood hia *kapish*

I can only imagine what you use your AANUS for now shooosh, bleach is boiling!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
The fact is that you're extremely garrulous. I asked a simple question 'where are you' which you'd have answered simply and the shut up so a free born 9ja can reply back.

I am not your mother who you awake with kicks, bloody ingrate. You Sharaaaaap!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by 01mcfadden(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

And drink your piss as usuall. This lasy is your worst nightmare. And you are a nobody. Now Stufff you!
you will drink my piss as usual? shocked
this girl na witch ooo,no wonder before i piss finish,i no go see the urine for ground, i will now be adding rat poison to my urine as from today...try drink my piss again ooo and meet your waterloo!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Noe that I am done with you loosers let me go and have some fun. FFFFFVVVVCCCKKKK YOOOUUUU ALLLL NIGERRRIAN LOOOSSSEEERRREEESS! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by adamscuti(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Only a nigerian could rave about sushi. A take away, hence they go and take photos at Shoprite! Bloody loosers!
Sweetcheeks a.k.a mondisweets with her alternative account bragging about being nigerian and even calling "us" her men grin grin

we are scared of contacting aids thou.. 1 out of 4 southafricans got aids,1 out of 32 nigerians got aids.. I will stick with my 9ja ladies.. Thank you grin
Mondisweets: Please can all these foreigners get off our website please go create your own and get your own men there angry
You want to steal our men and starve them of their eba, egusi and ogbono to cook your sken sken dishes for them ehn?!
Devil is a liar!
U will not succeed oo
grin grin

remember this u burnt skin malodorous pervert,arou..sed garruloused punk?? grin

ugly looking she-boon with gigantic lips i mistook it for fowl yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Who acknowledges euro africa as african gaints? Google is your friend, type gaint of africa on google's search box and see results.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by vanhelsing2099(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Meanwhile Nigeria on Wednesday night deported 33
South Africans on arrival in the country through the
Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.
http://trends.com.ng/2012/03/nigeria-south-africa-
face-off-wont-apologise-nigeria-33-south-africans-
deported/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by adamscuti(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
PLs dont go now ape,sweetcheeks... Ur mister is here,u need to entertain me,it's a must,that's ur job.

U loud mouthed pugnicious pernicious stroppy bellegerant baseji,injudiciously showing me how dementia has crippled her coconut brain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by vanhelsing2099(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Ravel abt sushi... You a lowlife as I taught

Wwho do u fc*kin think I am? (Check ma profile pls, more richer +more talented dan all d ugly footballer in ur slave colony called "south africa"wink

Only benni mccarty ma friend(I met it @hackney marshal admire my footbal skills) he's d only worthy n handsome ZSA ,d rest re shit

Let me give you sum SHISHA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
OlamideGirl: pls just tell me ao dis thread relates to Ghana.........odawise get a life.......hating won't solve ur problem jhare dre are better tinz u can occupy ursef with.......and all dose links u upload.......u re indeed jobless dear
you didn't see those modafakas insult my country,huh? such a useless cockroach!

fsuckeduppedsness can you imagine this retardeed cvnt wants to flex with me. hahahahahaha the last time I checked you and your fellow MUMU women were fvcking monkeys,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1044751/picture-girl-died-after-having hehehehe it is even demeaning to talk to you,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/730434/afraid-kissing-nigerian-girls go look for an ape to make love to, frustrated dirty pig shocked
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I am not your mother who you awake with kicks, bloody ingrate. You Sharaaaaap!
Am quite sure you didn't even comprehend my post.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by naijanoni(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2:

hahahaha MUMUDOM republic, the certified sh1thole- who gives a fvck about sh1nigeria? sh1tnigerians are only good at killing each otherhttps://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria hahahaha I pity you sha. to be even remotely connected to sh1tnigeria is a curse,huh? ask Obasanjo. even your leaders you allegedly voted for don't even respect you MUMUs because they know you are all fooooooooools http://saharareporters.com/article/about-nation-idiots-ruled-foolshttp://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ https://www.nairaland.com/1457118/stop-treating-nigerians-like-animals grin

shitty, deluded lunatic

nigeria is a giant azzthole inhabited by small pieces of sh1t grin the federal republic of f000000000000000000000000ls grin this is a country sleepwalking into oblivion grin all I need do is ask Cameroon to open the waterway up there and these modafakas will be wiped off the surface of the earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 90% MUMUs survive on $2 a day grin damn, they even eat from the dustbin grin

funny country funny people. who gives a fvck about these goats grin scum sucking low life grin grin boy, you are truly dumb.

Truth is that I never expected an intelligent response and wasn't disappointed at all. it is not in your DNA to say anything intelligent grin grin grin

ALL I SEE ABOVE IS TEARS !!!!!!.
Hahahahaha.
Keep on cryin cry-babies.
I love ur tears.
Jobless apes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by OlamideGirl(f): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
I taya for dse haters o......God ve mercy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by adamscuti(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
van-helsing2099:
Meanwhile Nigeria on Wednesday night deported 33
South Africans on arrival in the country through the
Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.
http://trends.com.ng/2012/03/nigeria-south-africa-
face-off-wont-apologise-nigeria-33-south-africans-
deported/
the nigerian govt. Deported another 70 southafrican prostitutes, who were susupected of being h.i.v positive grin grin grin

ugly looking bantus were on a mission to spread their disease to us..

*i..spit.on.those disgusting creatures*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by OlamideGirl(f): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

words from a slowpoke........ur thinking faculty needs miracle.......dont quote me again cos am done exchanging words with retards like u.......if u dare leave dis thread for d rest of your life........to hell with southafrica den........i don't ve a prob wit southafrica sef......to hell with u den grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by adamscuti(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Just take a look at that smelling,shameless ape down there,a malformity,an ogre,the dregs of this earth,the ape is equivalent to nothing.. Infact comparing that "thing" with apes is an insult on apes grin grin grin

i heared the bantu slack bre..ast produces only brown milk grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oh gaynaians!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize: oh pity!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
naija noni:
ALL I SEE ABOVE IS TEARS !!!!!!.
Hahahahaha.
Keep on cryin cry-babies.
I love ur tears.
Jobless apes.

hahahaha I know MUMUgerians have no sense of shame. otherwise, you'll bury that rubbish you call head in utter shame for the arrant rubbish your sh1thole has become. a country where people are killed like fries grin in fact a fry's life is worth more than that of a MUMUgerian. just click on this link and see human bodies being emptied into a pit like some useless animal carcasses. https://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria cool is the life of a fly or even a goat not worth more than that of a MUMUgerian?

a mumugerian with no sense of shame and that makes you a foooolhttp://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/

enjoy your pus-filled garbage sh1thole grin sh1tnigeria. dirty stinking MUMUgerians should go jump off the cliff or go take a gas shower grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by naijanoni(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
01mcfadden:
you will drink my piss as usual? shocked
this girl na witch ooo,no wonder before i piss finish,i no go see the urine for ground, i will now be adding rat poison to my urine as from today...try drink my piss again ooo and meet your waterloo!
Hahahahahahahahahaha.Una go kill person for here oh !.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
adamscuti: PLs dont go now ape,sweetcheeks... Ur mister is here,u need to entertain me,it's a must,that's ur job.

U loud mouthed pugnicious pernicious stroppy bellegerant baseji,injudiciously showing me how dementia has crippled her coconut brain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sweetcheecks mouth is big enough to swallow a Nepa pole..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
We Nigerians are too sophisticated 4 them. Bantu slaves that read chinua achebe's things fall apart in their schools 1 dey follow us rub shoulders, abeg my peeps which other south africans una know apart from the mandelas. People wey dey die to see our musicians.

hahahahaha sophisticated? you mean being 419ner, yahoo yahoo, pick pocket, corrupt, exam cheat, ritualist, wizards and witches, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pr0stitutes and pimps, terrorists etc etc etc is you idea of being sophisticated,huh? I give up

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.