Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Research: Help Needed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Research: Help Needed! (777 Views)

Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) / Everybody Pls Salt (NACL) Do Deactivate Viruses. Research Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research: Help Needed! by madridsta007(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am conducting a research on the Fulani and Kanuri people of North Eastern Nigeria and require help in form of journals, articles and publications, valid publications.

The publications should contain information such as their marriage styles, means of livelihood, the process and ceremonies that are embedded in child delivery and naming ceremonies, burial processes (remembrances as well), politics and religious practices of the mid-nineties (1950-1980), when our practices were not corrupted much by western influences.

I would be grateful if I could get help on this. Many thanks people!

(1) (Reply)

Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha / Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely / BREAKING: ASUP Strike Suspended; Polytechnics To Resume Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.