Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging (37369 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Sagging Breast / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by stinggy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Moji12: Wow nice one,tym to start handling my lovly boobs cheesy
Y adoptin d D.I.Y. style wen u cn seek help? I'm alwayz here to help u out.
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by optimusprime2(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
nyere84: Excuse me..!!

#walks out on him, wit my saggy boobi#
Biko Nyere, comu backu I am proffessional in Mbobby handling, I can turn Okrika Mbobby to tear rubber Mbobby, 17yrs of experience, your Mbobby just needs a little Vulcanizing.
grin
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ajpharm(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
faith everest: undecidedI pray mine won't sag ooo undecided
Nigerians and religion.... They pray over everything

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Occurstaem(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
I also wish to express my profound gratitude to the MODERATOR who moved this topic to the front page. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by doteb(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=faith everest] undecidedI pray mine won't sag ooo undecided[/quote
I wish so, Time will tell grin
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by doteb(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
@ Op , is a 9ce write up. But you 4get 2 tell them not to use it any how cus even machines get time when it wear and tear grin grin
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ryda(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: lmao you wan kill am

I dey help her
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by adellam16(f): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
All na lie. If its true dat dese tips wok y do celebrities still do breast augmentation. Duh@ OP
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Dauduagba: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
You can not cheat nature ,the thing must sag one day,pls forget about these tips
Do you know that some men are in favour of saggin bosom?.
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by maygah(f): 3:14am On Dec 21, 2013
How about remedy for those that our bosom is already sag. What do we do ?
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by cbrass(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Dauduagba: You can not cheat nature ,the thing must sag one day,pls forget about these tips
Do you know that some men are in favour of saggin bosom?.

Which kind of Man will that be?
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ryda(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2013
cbrass:

Which kind of Man will that be?

Real Men angry
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2013
shocked
HARDDON: Op, u missed d most important one of all:

avoid guys that don't know their onions as regards dem b00bs!

two factors that affects them more are: guys that think they r elastic rubble therefore stretch such and randomly massage them outer propulsion .

secondly reason is kids. they should hv d milk from d feeding bottle by directly from d saw source
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by SwTonia(f): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2013
Ryda:

It nad hard na...tie rope around both niqqle then hung it to the ceiling whenever u wana sleep
choi dat suicide na cum up with sumtin better
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Originalsly: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2013
Sounds nice...but this report is not true. Studies have proven that bras help make breasts sag faster and become less firm. The reason being that the bra props up the breasts and this takes away the work and exercise from the muscles that are supposed to be keeping the breasts up.Like any other muscle...if not used they become weak and less firm. Is this really true?....decide for yourself....compare the breasts of ehmmm.....village girls/those who rarely wear bras with those always strapped and the difference would be clear.
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by 9jatatafo(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Tying of too much wrapper by ladies at home without bra

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are They Taking Tramadol? / Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.