Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? (2715 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test For Dec 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by crito(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
Has anyone been contacted as regards the Sales executive Interview of June and July.The last i heard was that successful applicants will be contacted by the end of July.Its July 31st and nobody seems to have heard anything.If you have any info,let the house know.Thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by femolante: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
i contacted sum 1 in hr, they said dey just finished the last batch of interviewees and will contact those of us that qualified in a fortnight time.

congratulations,
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by femmie4rea(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2008
i just got called for the driving lessons,thank GOD for me house,AT LONG LAST OOOO.And i got 2 job invitation at once.all the best to every job seeker
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by iamok: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2008
femmie4real
congrats! Please when was your interview conducted? and is it true that they will no longer call people. Let me know pls cos am seriously waiting to be called tho.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by jolo234(f): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
hi guys. i was at nbplc on fri and the hr guy i met said the batch taking driving lessons now are the may batch. and the training will take up to a month before the june batch will be called . pls don't listen to hear says. always get ur info direct from source like i did.its prayer time
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by iamok: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
I fear o my sister
I get a sigh of relief a bit

Femolante will not allow us rest, I dont know where he got his own info, he posted this on this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-156489.0.html

Thanks for the info.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by akaegbon: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2008
Jolo Thanks 4 d info.Cos like 6 people who had their interview on the 23rd june lik myself have not been called.Its a sign of relief to know dat there is still hope.Pls when exactly did u(Jolo) attend d interview and when will d next batch be called for training?1 month from when?Pls dont blame femolante cos i called their Hr too on d 1st of aug and Mrs Wunmi sule said my name was nothing ye for me dat my name was not on d list wit her.In God we trust.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by jolo234(f): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
i did mine in june. be rest assured that they have not started calling june batch. this is first hand info. hence forth, anyone called should state his or her batch for clarity sake pls
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by akaegbon: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
Any Updates as regards the June Interview Batch?
Jolo234 can u send your email so i can know if u hear anything from their hr.Thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by jolo234(f): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
i called some days back and wunmi sule said the june batch has not been called and she has a list of would be employees. you can call her on 08033820553 to check if u are on the waiting list .
Re: Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive: Anyone Heard Anything Yet? by iamok: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
jolo
whats the latest on NB Plc Sales Exec.
I called the woman's line she didnt pick
Pls give me an update
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

After School,what Next? / PWC Interview / Immediate Employment For Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.